Bloody Skies of Fate

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aerys
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Aerys wrote:I’m thinking about buying a spirit from her, but I’m still not convinced, even after all this reviews. Is here someone rather experienced in spirit keeping and can tell if the shop is legit or not?
They could but She does do $5 ones that way you will find out yourself, I received nothing .
You mean, that you didn’t get anything after buying from her?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Yeah stupid me bought 3 times, all supposed spirits . Got nothing

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:Yeah stupid me bought 3 times, all supposed spirits . Got nothing
I can see and hear spirits clairvoyantly. You stated a couple of times you had amazing experiences with your companions and are now making contradictory statements(which I don't understand). I have never had this issue. I am unsure why you suddenly felt this way or what happened. However, this was addressed previously and I even offered assistance to you. My partner has 20+ years of experience and I have 13 and have been able to see and hear spirits since I was younger. He is also clairvoyant as well. We both can use telepathy and various other methods of checking things. We have local experience as too. I am sorry you feel way about the companions you have recieved. There are many reasons you could be having these problems. Unless one reaches out for assistance there is not much we can do. Feel free to contact us anytime as has been said previously.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

I had thought I had sensed a fairy I got from you, but it was another spirit I had received before I purchased from you. I have actually seen all types of entities all my life. I went on to buy a spider entity and RA naga. Spider entity never came. I felt energy from the vessel I wanted naga bound to, at first, and you picked a very spot on song that was resonated with him But no naga here. I have amazing contact with most of my entities, who also informed me I don't have those spirits here. I could of just acted like they were here by talking, imagine them ect but that's just creating my own servitor isn't it

BloodDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Astra
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:I had thought I had sensed a fairy I got from you, but it was another spirit I had received before I purchased from you. I have actually seen all types of entities all my life. I went on to buy a spider entity and RA naga. Spider entity never came. I felt energy from the vessel I wanted naga bound to, at first, and you picked a very spot on song that was resonated with him But no naga here. I have amazing contact with most of my entities, who also informed me I don't have those spirits here. I could of just acted like they were here by talking, imagine them ect but that's just creating my own servitor isn't it
I am sorry you feel this way however, I am extremely intune have been most of my life. If something like this is occuring it can be looked into. Can you astral project? I can see why the beings left as well or look into what occured for you as no one should feel this way or have this experience. I also spirit keep and can hear my companions as well. There is a couple of things I can try. Their energy may be on a different frequency than yours or just not a high vibration at which you resonate. They may be away as well because spirits do have lives to live or loved ones to check on etc. I can not name everything it could potentially be. However I am more than willing to see what occured if youd like and send you the information. However I would need permission. I do not like that you feel this way. Your happiness and theirs is extremely important to me.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

BloodDragon wrote:
lolaberry wrote:I had thought I had sensed a fairy I got from you, but it was another spirit I had received before I purchased from you. I have actually seen all types of entities all my life. I went on to buy a spider entity and RA naga. Spider entity never came. I felt energy from the vessel I wanted naga bound to, at first, and you picked a very spot on song that was resonated with him But no naga here. I have amazing contact with most of my entities, who also informed me I don't have those spirits here. I could of just acted like they were here by talking, imagine them ect but that's just creating my own servitor isn't it
I am sorry you feel this way however, I am extremely intune have been most of my life. If something like this is occuring it can be looked into. Can you astral project? I can see why the beings left as well or look into what occured for you as no one should feel this way or have this experience. I also spirit keep and can hear my companions as well. There is a couple of things I can try. Their energy may be on a different frequency than yours or just not a high vibration at which you resonate. They may be away as well because spirits do have lives to live or loved ones to check on etc. I can not name everything it could potentially be. However I am more than willing to see what occured if youd like and send you the information. However I would need permission. I do not like that you feel this way. Your happiness and theirs is extremely important to me.
That is very sweet of you () As long as I have been able to see hear and feel entities , we are talking over 40 years here, I have never (out of sleep time) been able to AP . I have gotten to the point of just coming out and thats all . I actually got spirits from you, so I would of thought they would be around more than living entities, but if you are willing to find out that would be helpful as it was around February. Thanks

Lasbelee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Astra's beings are great and powerful. I got mine bound 3 weeks ago, and the writeups 2 days ago. Her binding technique is powerful. My mind's eye got flooded with multiple visions intensely on the first day I got them.
10/10 Highly recommended!

I'm waiting for a Lil Demonic from Demon/Demontrious. I'll update later.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I just Ordered a Blood line reading and Holiday custom or reverse two days ago since i couldn't resist and they have that nice holiday discount.

I'm really looking forward to both of them but i'm really curious how the reading will turn out and how much it differs from creepyhollows anything in your blood reading.

nberry17
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demons
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one.

I got 2 beings from Bsof and honestly I’m amazed. My naga is there I know it even though he knows I can’t communicate the best with him, he and I know that we love each other. My elf, I am absolutely in love with. He shows me images of his face and he’s such a cutie. I am amazed and quite happy with their beings and of course the customer service. ❤️

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It's been awhile since I officially began Spiritwork, and BSoF was one of the first shops I tried out while starting my journey. I've had a lot of ups and downs through life which I let cloud my judgement, and while I don't see myself doing business with them due to bad experiences, I can say that I don't blame the sellers for my bad experiences as I don't feel that it was their fault.

For starters, their beings were present. I had several dream visitations, some of which were very intense and others that I simply wasn't ready to fully experience --- but they were in fact there. I never doubted that, and it's usually in my nature to doubt a Spirit out of paranoia. They (the bound spirits from BSoF) even woke me up from my sleep to tell me that they loved me. So for those who are worried about beings not being present, you're likely to experience something. If someone as blind as I was could be forced out of body for sex (I'm not kidding here,) who's to say what you could experience.

That said, the bad side of that was how forceful that said experience was. I eventually began pushing all of the beings away from me due to mental illness, emotional instability, sudden life changes, and insecurity due to my own lack of spiritual awareness at the time. So if you plan to do business, be aware that these beings can and will break down your walls. Some people may prefer that...but it just wound up not being for me, personally. At that time anyway.

The work is there though.

As far as customer service goes, I've had my ups and downs with the seller(s) in the past. Anywhere from being at their back in the thick of things to being accused of things and eventually being blocked, unblocked, blocking them, all that good highschool drama lol.

The seller(s) work hard, and do have their own personal issues as well - just as we all do - but I don't believe that they intend to hurt people. I think that lots of misunderstandings are bound to happen if you maintain regular communication due to how often customers message them and how active their community is, so keeping things short and sweet may result in a better seller customer relationship. That being said, when I was under an immense amount of stress, one of them reached out to me directly just to let me know I wasn't alone. With no desire to sell me anything, just a genuine compassion --- and this was after we hadn't talked for almost a year and I wasn't even apart of their community at that point so they had to go out of their way to find my email through my now closed shop just to send me a message.

This surprised me, and made me realize that deep down this shop's owners (while they may be different than me as far as their path goes) do care about people.

In the end, no shop can please everyone and everyone makes mistakes. Preconceived notions only result in a bias that blocks spiritual experiences. It's better to go into something with a clear mind and hope for the best. So, that being said, I'd personally reccomend this shop only for the individuals who feel that they would benefit from it. The best way to tell if something works is to try it after all, and to make you feel a bit better, they do let beings visit before being bound - free of charge. In case you're worried about purchasing thin air.

At the end of the day, i won't let my personal feelings and past prevent me from sharing the good deeds this shop attempts to do for others. Their email to me showed me that much respect, so leaving a small review here was the least I could do for their selfless kindness. Hopefully it's seen as positive, whilst still remaining honest. I'm a bit sleep deprived at the moment, so please forgive any misspellings and/or misunderstandings.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Seller Review”