The Ivory Pagan

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lolaberry wrote:
Sooty wrote:Her custom conjures are also amazing. I think what's unique about her conjures is that she finds you several spirits to choose from before binding :) Brianna is a communicative and reliable seller. Highly recommended!!
I did not see them on her site.
Check out the connection listings on her etsy.

Chewie
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Update:
So.. I discovered that The Ivory Pagan has a new shop, besides her envy shop.
(Don't know if I'm allowed to link, but if you search for the name it should show up)
I had a look around and decided I finally wanted to get my first vampire (a psy).
A few messages back and forth to clear up exactly what I wanted, (That's on me for not being a bit unsure about vampires, but Brianna was very nice and quickly answered my questions) and I got my vampire :8)

Little side note:
I have to add that I am still a novice when it comes to communications. I have to rely on meditation to even hope for a message (or the pendulum).
But around the time of the binding I got a pretty clear voice in my head. Something along the lines of "I'm here" (not the exact message as that was more private :|| :// ).
That was a pleasant surprise.
Ok. It has only happened that one time so far, but I'm happy.

All in all I am very happy with my purchase, Brianna is a wonderful person, and I can only recommend her shop, The Ivory Pagan, highly.
5 out of 5 stars from me.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Ordered one reading to test the waters before investing as she does have many interesting readings. The result I received is very good. Especially compared to the price I paid. You receive good quality for a nice price.
I loved the insights as well as the flow of information. I’m happy with my purchase and will purchase more in the future.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
acifroc
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

I also bought 3 Brianna dragon I am more than satisfied with these entities it was an incredible experience working with him
I recommend it because it is excellent

Theivorypagan225
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Aw thanks guys. I appreciate so much your positive comments and reviews about my work. Your a pleasure to do readings and conjures for.🥰

Murray88
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix

I have been buying readings from Brianna for over 18months now . Her readings resonated well with me and she doesn't sugar coat. I found her very helpful and insightful. She can provide specific details with her readings and you just know you are dealing with someone genuine. I know she's my "go to " reader.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

i havent bought any of her readings, but I've bought multiples of her king servitors and they pack quite the punch. they did really well when it comes to cleansing and banishing unwelcomed magick and entities from my home and i can't speak enough of how amazing they are, considering not many top notch servitor creators are operating at the moment.

If you're used to detailed bio of each servitors, then that may be a downside as the servitors do not come with detailed info as it's up to you to get to know them.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Anyone here with recent experience on her conjures? I'm interested as I saw some of her custom conjure offerings on storeenvy. I know that she sells readings on Etsy and I bought one from her before which really resonated but I'm not sure about her conjures. Anyone here with experiences?

Theivorypagan225
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:18 am i havent bought any of her readings, but I've bought multiples of her king servitors and they pack quite the punch. they did really well when it comes to cleansing and banishing unwelcomed magick and entities from my home and i can't speak enough of how amazing they are, considering not many top notch servitor creators are operating at the moment.

Thank you so much. :) I consider that a huge compliment and am delighted they are serving you well!

/.\ <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi foxxyeclipse, would you please, tell me something about the servitor you have purchased from Brianna? What level classes are they considered? Which one is better in effectiveness, the royal types or the simplified version of protective knights type? I m glad you did reviewed your servitor. What did you mean gave you quite a punch? Do you know what way is your servitor are made, like astral realms mix with your own energy signature? Are they similar types like CH or something different?

Thanks for your time in advance. I appreciate your review as you are right, not many people working to create good servitors these days. I have one from CH, and she is great. But I don’t seem to be able to communicate much with her. That is not necessary a bad thing for everyone. Anyway, I hope you might able to answer some of my dilemmas.
foxxyeclipse wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:18 am i havent bought any of her readings, but I've bought multiples of her king servitors and they pack quite the punch. they did really well when it comes to cleansing and banishing unwelcomed magick and entities from my home and i can't speak enough of how amazing they are, considering not many top notch servitor creators are operating at the moment.

If you're used to detailed bio of each servitors, then that may be a downside as the servitors do not come with detailed info as it's up to you to get to know them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Seller Review”