7th Witch House on Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone bought from the Etsy store 7th Witch House? They sell magickal oils,amulets, potion bars, candles and other items. Here is a link to the store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/7thWitchHouse

Info on the store page states: Hand Crafted Oils by Master Alchemist, Occult Author and Demonic Expert Ashley Otori. Ashley Otori is a bestselling Author, 6th Degree Witch, Master Alchemist, Demonic Expert and Professor of Demonic Magick for The Order. Through various channels Ashley has sold several hundred thousand bottles of demonically charged potions. Ashley’s products have a world renowned reputation of efficiency and speed.
All oils are charged with Demonic magick for high potency and made with pure ingredients such as 24k gold, gemstones, and pure organic herb blends. Each potion is then dedicated to a particular Demon in the legion with rituals of The Order for extreme results.

I just purchased an oil because the store has lots of great feedback. Will update when I receive and have a chance to use the oil.

If anyone else has purchased from this store I would love to hear your feedback!

TheSeventh
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have. The oils aren't great. They seemed to be made from dollar tree items like nail polish, glitter, and aquarium rocks. The magic also didn't work. Here's a picture.

https://ibb.co/1Jb2yCK

Giovanni666
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Legion
If I could be anything, I would be...: A demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Giogami

From what I experienced 7th witch house products is that they really work their amazing I came The account on Esty and I was like whoa this girl is hot that’s what drew me to her Products then I seen the reviews wow it’s incredible How many people actually buy her stuff that’s what went through me head so I bought a few bottles well let me tell you not only does her Products work they changed my life completely
Her stuff is so strong that one of her hex potions got on me and I had to Immediately go hit up her shop Because I had a feeling of ants all over my body my target got in a accident and broke his leg totaled his car and his girl broke up with him and was a screwing his brother I kid you not I totally recommend seven which house and I hit for a $20,000 scratch off with one of her wealth potions 🧪 <<Removed by Moderator>>

Blackrose2544
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That last comment about her oils working is a darn lie. I have spent over $700 on her oils. None have worked! I have proof of purchases from Etsy. She just kept saying, “ it takes time but it will work for you”. Good thing I have a good job and wasn't scrap for money.

<3) :>* :* BlackRose <3 B) uwu
Cambion, Drow Elf, Grigori Watcher, Baby Celtic Dragon, Concuan, 2 Djinns, Vampire(entity) and a Seridan(entity), Meliacro Elf
Janedoe
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

I have spend over thousands of dollars on her stuff because she have loyal customers... whom doesn’t understand magic. Sure her stuff looks very pretty but they are all mass produced. I’m sure she is a real luciferian but her stuff no longer have power or workings in them. At this point she is just cranking out items and selling for money. None of her stuff worked on me. And she is a hypocrite. She is so toxic to people who try to tell their truth about her non working products and anyone who try to do their on creative workings. She have her own set of rules you have to follow on her fb group. She had one of her old fiend trying to expose her a few year back and they been in court for many years now.

I would say to think for yourself and if her stuff don’t work the first couple times, don’t continue to buy it! No matter how pretty they look! I’m sure she is a power witch, but the only magick is putting out it to lure customers in and to hex the people who cross her

Return to “Seller Review”