TheMoonDragon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aerys
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Almost year ago I purchased from her Male Pleidian Djinn. I must say that customer service could be better. Her answers are really short, and once I asked if such and such spirit wouldn’t mind joining my family and only response I got was „LOL”. Nothing more. Just „LOL”.

Anyway I thought that I feel strong pull and positive reviews of seller made me risk it and buy this specific spirit. Package was really sweet, there was handwritten letter for me with info about him and also freebie - rose Quartz pendulum with spell that supposed to make communicating with spirit easier.

Well year passed and I must say I am suspicious about this shop. My spirit was one of the least active in my keep (I have around 50 spirits at this point, and YES i keep tabs on every single of them). It’s hard to say if this is just uninterested nature of spirit or just a fact that I created servitor out of empty vessel. I was tracking her listings after and I noticed that some of images for nom-humanoid creatures reapeted sometimes - but it may be just a fact that images for nom-humanoid species are harder to find.

Anyway it’s really hard to say if that I recommend this shop or not. I won’t buy anything from her again, but mainly because the price is too high and I got much better result with other shops.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I am in two minds about the Moondragon; they are genuine, I have some of my dearest friends from there, including my Love, HOWEVER; I have living vampires from there (they are all supposed to be spirits) who have been placed in bindings which restrict them from feeding. I had one re bound elsewhere because he was so tied up he was having to sustain himself completely from me (which I not only gave permission for, but specifically requested he do so until we could find someone to free him). Be careful buying vampires from here.

Akestria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have 4 spirits from Lady Tia. My first was a gremlin, of all surprising choices! At the time, I had a queen blue dragon and a white arts Vila. Even though I gravitate towards white arts spirits, he was just so adorable and friendly-looking, I kept coming back to him. And then it started getting to the point where I started getting sad at the thought of not having him around. But I was concerned he might not be a good fit, so I reached out to Tia and asked for more info. She immediately set up a visit, and we hit it off so well! I love my gremlin friend! He keeps my pets and the house safe, makes me laugh, and enjoys drinking tea with me. We have regular "tea time" now. I then adopted his best friend from Tia, an Almiraj, (mythical bunny with a unicorn horn) that he'd nicknamed BunBun, and she is a sweetheart. I also have a "tear drinker" (a butterfly fae spirit who eases sorrow and depression), and an Okami. They're all wonderful, and my conversations with Tia have all been great (I always double check with her if the spirit chooses me as well or if they feel someone else may need them more or be a better companion for them). I definitely trust her and like working with her.

One thing to know is that she has a very strong dislike of direct bindings. She's seen some go very wrong and it's put her off them permanently.

horrorculture
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

I purchased the Magically Enchanted Amanuensis Tool - I can't wait to use it for some sigil magick. I know it already works. Lady Tia was awesome and she explained that the case around the ink cartridge is enchanted, so if you run out of ink, it will still work. Doesn't look like charging is needed for the object. I may use my charging box from creepy hollows to charge it any ways, if it fits.

Lots of decent reviews and all five stars...

I will update the thread once I get a chance to use it. Just a few days until it gets here.

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
horrorculture
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

Amanuensis arrived. I am going to start by working on some sigils. From creepy hollows, I also received a pendulum that helps with spell work.

Plan is to use the amanuensis to create the sigil and use the pendulum to determine the best way to make it. In other words, is it using the letter method, or one of those sigil creating websites? Also going to attempt to figure out a good way to charge the sigil. Is it the funny way (I don't know if we can say on the forums) or is it some other way like putting it in my pocket and going to work or something, or death posture. Things like that.

I also got from the Moon Dragon a handwritten card and an amulet. The amulet is just a turquoise amulet with no enchantments. Lady Tia basically states the properties of the stone and says that they are for spirit communication, intuition, protection and spiritual growth.

There are handwritten instructions where you declare who you are and what your intentions are with the spirit and then leave a candle to burn. She says after this ritual, it can take up to 30 days to bond with the spirit.

However, my object doesn't necessarily have a spirit in it. I asked her to clarify about this.

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

I purchased a hinnagami spirit from her shop because I loved the way the vessel looked, so I at least figured the vessel would be nice if it's not spirited. Lady Tia isn't the most attentive seller when it comes to customer service and answering questions (at least in my experience). Unfortunately, when the vessel arrived, there was no spirit attached to it.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Jackii wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:26 am I purchased a hinnagami spirit from her shop because I loved the way the vessel looked, so I at least figured the vessel would be nice if it's not spirited. Lady Tia isn't the most attentive seller when it comes to customer service and answering questions (at least in my experience). Unfortunately, when the vessel arrived, there was no spirit attached to it.
That’s too bad. I have Hinnagami from her as well though I haven’t talk to him in a bit. She only gives one answers for some reason.

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

mystlady wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:36 am
Jackii wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:26 am I purchased a hinnagami spirit from her shop because I loved the way the vessel looked, so I at least figured the vessel would be nice if it's not spirited. Lady Tia isn't the most attentive seller when it comes to customer service and answering questions (at least in my experience). Unfortunately, when the vessel arrived, there was no spirit attached to it.
That’s too bad. I have Hinnagami from her as well though I haven’t talk to him in a bit. She only gives one answers for some reason.
Yeah, I found that really strange. She gives very short answers, usually only a couple of words or less. Looking back, that's a pretty big red flag to me. Not being able to answer questions or elaborate tells a lot. I tried asking her to do a custom for me of a spirit that presented himself to me in a dream and she told me she found him but somehow couldn't confirm any details with me whether it was the one I was looking for or a different spirit that stepped forward. She gave me a photo of "him" that was nothing like the reference picture I initially gave her and when I asked her to confirm other identifying details about him, she said "I don't know anything about this spirit". Big big big red flag.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Bearaesthetic
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: dybbuk

My last couple purchases have been a hinnagami yoma and a djab spirit. The djab spirit I'm still bonding with and don't know too much a bout yet and my hinnagami has shown himself to be pretty protective, and a lot of times is behind people that are talking to me. My cat is really sensitive to spirits and noticed him right away when I got his vessel and it the energy was very noticeable. Her messages like others have said can be short, but I've also had a lot of longer messages and conversations with Lady Tia. I've never really had any bad experiences with the shop before.

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

I bought a Money Frog from Lady Tia. I had her for 2 months. I haven’t really lit a candle for my little money frog. So I did it on Friday and I let the ritual green chime candle burn out on its own. And I heard some in my mind that I should pat her statue on the head and give her praises. Seconds later after doing that I heard a very loud and clear croak. I was alone in my apartment with my cats. The fire alarm isn’t . So I’m like okay I don’t have a physical pet frog lol. So I’m like 😳 omg I heard the money frog croak next to me lol. It was loud like audibly. :O

I’m waiting to see when things start to happen with money. All I know she is happy :) and that I asked my companion how many candles she wants around her so the answer I got was 5 candles that the money frog wants.

I’m excited for the Cha Ching to come through ahaha XD fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Ps. Keep spirits happy. She - the money frog seemed easily pleased how Lady Tia said it :)

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Seller Review”