TheMoonDragon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
dark_requiem
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Just wondering if anyone has any experiences or reviews for the Etsy shop TheMoonDragon. I came across it recently and couldn't find any reviews on a search through this forum. Here is the link to her Etsy shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMoonDragon ... t-shopname

Just wanted to get some feedback or reviews before I consider making a purchase. Thanks!

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I haven't heard of them before today but took a quick look at her shop. I think you might have found a diamond. Looks great! Will be bookmarking if anyone is able to contribute to this thread.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

Reviews are so good to be true not a Legit Stay Way Save your money !

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MysticOcean wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:29 pm Reviews are so good to be true not a Legit Stay Way Save your money !
Have you bought from this shop? Do you have proof of your purchase? If you do, please send the proof of purchase to CH helpdesk.

This is a seller review. Those who had purchased from this shop can leave a review. One review per one item bought.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I haven't got anything from the shop but I have talked to the shop owner. She's so nice and very helpful, they respond very quickly and willing to answer any questions you have. She was even willing to hold a spirit for me if I wanted but she does have a time limit. Some shops on Etsy will hold spirits for you but most do have a time limit and if you don't purchase before the time is up they may block you from shopping with them. I'd ask her if this is a rule she has as well. I think she's probably legit but again I've never bought anything from her, it's just a feeling.

Message her and ask her about her vetting process see what she says. If you are intrested in something she has for sail ask her about it and she'll tell you all you need to know. She's really friendly and professional so I'd say talk to her directly and take a chance. That's how I found my Ketsune, he was in the Etsy shop called MysticalCompanions.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
dark_requiem
new here
new here

So I went ahead and ordered from TheMoonDragon on Etsy and I have to say that I am very pleased. Lady Tia is great, her customer service is amazing and she takes the time to answer any questions. The vessel that came was excellent and I could immediately feel the presence of the spirit. I am not sure about her custom conjures, as the one I got from her was a preconjure that I felt drawn to, but if it is anything like her preconjures, I would say that she probably takes great care in the process. I would definitely recommend checking it out and having a conversation with her.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

dark_requiem wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:24 am So I went ahead and ordered from TheMoonDragon on Etsy and I have to say that I am very pleased. Lady Tia is great, her customer service is amazing and she takes the time to answer any questions. The vessel that came was excellent and I could immediately feel the presence of the spirit. I am not sure about her custom conjures, as the one I got from her was a preconjure that I felt drawn to, but if it is anything like her preconjures, I would say that she probably takes great care in the process. I would definitely recommend checking it out and having a conversation with her.
How is it going with your Pre conjure? was it a Djinn ?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
dark_requiem
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:35 pm
dark_requiem wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:24 am So I went ahead and ordered from TheMoonDragon on Etsy and I have to say that I am very pleased. Lady Tia is great, her customer service is amazing and she takes the time to answer any questions. The vessel that came was excellent and I could immediately feel the presence of the spirit. I am not sure about her custom conjures, as the one I got from her was a preconjure that I felt drawn to, but if it is anything like her preconjures, I would say that she probably takes great care in the process. I would definitely recommend checking it out and having a conversation with her.
How is it going with your Pre conjure? was it a Djinn ?
She had it labeled as a djinn, but I think that's just because that was the easiest way to understand that it was a wish granting spirit. The one I got was actually a Hinnagami, a Japanese yokai that is known for granting wishes. Things have been going well with her. I'm still in the bonding process with her, but I did notice that I have been seeing more shadows and flashes of light out of the corner of my eye lately. I haven't had a physical touch manifestation from her yet, but its something I'll be working on as the bonding continues.

CuriousLolita
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Howdy!

I actually got into this because of a purchase I made from TheMoonDragon. I ended up purchasing a preconjured Djinn from her and she was extremely helpful with everything. Her customer service is to die for and she kindly sent me an amulet as a bonus that can double as a pendulum. It's honestly helped a lot in the bonding process. She has extremely clear instructions and if there is something you're even semi unclear about she's more than willing to clarify or help you out. She also provides you with plenty of information about your new companion and sends over a detailed instructional bonding ritual for you to complete.

As for the spirit himself, he's honestly rather kind and patient. No touch or sight but plenty of scent based manifestations. I can always tell when he's in the mood to talk or interact due to this powerful, though delightful, cloud of an almost incense like scent. I'm about two months in with him and we get along just fine.

I highly recommend checking out her store and I'm so tempted to actually buy more from her one day.

Part time tarot dabbler, full time mess five seconds from disaster.

She/he/they - Nonbinary Disaster
Djinn - Sanguine Vampire (3) - Black Dragon - Human Spirit - Werewolf - Incubus - Draconian Valkryie
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I have 3 spirits from lady Tia The moon dragon shop. She is amazing she is valid. I have one sanguine vampire one cambion vampire and one balkan vampire. The spirits that she sells are awesome and easy to work with. She has a variety of pre conjured spirits. The packaging is also pretty extra and she gives an axtra gift. She is the only seller i trust 100%

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Seller Review”