Serpentine Empourium? New shop? Help

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

Has anyone purchased from here it’s a new Etsy shop but idk if they are good. Please give me some advice
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SerpentineEmp ... ction_id=1

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Hi there. They seem pretty "legit" to me. I actually just made two orders with them out of interest.
They seem very good about everything and reciprocative to questions, they provide FAQ documents with the orders about their vetting process and any questions a person may have prior to ordering. If you order any kind of conjure listing from them they include a document that details what you will expect from the writeup (seems pretty detailed to me).

Here's some info you might find useful about their work:

"Custom Conjures - Custom spirits tend to take only 1-2 weeks to process and bind. This does depend on the nature of the spirit though; darker and trickier spirits can take up to 4 weeks.

Preconjured Spirits - Already conjured spirits tend to only take 3-5 days to process and bind. This involves tying up any loose ends such as final vetting questions, completion of the in-progress informational sheet, and creating a pinterest board if it is included in the package.

Spirits & Spells or Readings - These listings may take just a little bit longer than a standard preconjured or custom conjured spirit, though not by far as it generally only takes an hour or two to complete the spell or reading. Expect these to also take 3-5 days in the case of preconjured spirits, or 1-2 in the case of customs."

They did also link Mystic Morning Treasures, Crashing Conjures, and Spirit Connect on Tumblr as resources for others, and so that lead me to believe they really know what they're doing and are careful about their work.

I may update this thread again to leave a proper "review" but I hope the information here is helpful.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I wanted to leave an updated review on this seller, as promised.

This is a very promising seller and one to watch out for. I'm BEYOND PLEASED with their process and delivery - they are very communicative, interactive as they say, and know what they're doing. Yes, they're new but there is something about them that tells me they have the proper experience. I have a feeling they'll be a little unknown for awhile but they're one of the more thorough and detailed sellers I've come across when it comes to conjurers/readers. If anyone has been catching on to my posts throughout my time on here I have become a lot more strict with who exactly I purchase from.. I also am aware this particular seller is a few years younger than me (just to give others a better picture), however that doesn't stop me, as I am also someone who likes to give others a chance and to broaden their audience if I see they have provided me great service and delivery.

I ended up buying two readings, I know I have done a similar reading before with CH waaay long ago, but I did their "What spirits work well with you" reading and also their nympho one (the 'what's your sensual energies' reading) ... I'm very surprised at how accurate it is, and how they really can pick up on your energies. I don't like run-of-the-mill readings, and I know myself very well and am a reader myself, so they did a great job picking out the things people wouldn't know, that I know.

Newcomer spirit workers who have a basic foundation of what they're doing really might like this shop! They really care for their spirits and entities so they expect the other person to also be someone of integrity who cares to build the connection, and less about consumerism.

They do have a vetting process so I did get back my readings quickly but they let me know what's going on, as I went for the nympho binding. They even sent me an email of what their offering looked like.

Also Noah is a DID/plural system, just like I am, so I found some common ground with that. He and his partner are pleasant to engage with. :)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Míng
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I also purchased from this seller with a reading after seeing this post. I have to agree that the communication and custom service are really good. They are responsible sellers. However, regarding to the reading, I have to say they wont be able to read for everyone. Not everyone could get accurate, important or inspired information from their reading. I will give 5/5 for communication and 2/5 for reading.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
noahserpentine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lillu and Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fat cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Fehsta Reiver
Zodiac:

Hello! I'm not sure if it's in poor taste to post here or not, but this thread was brought to our attention and I just really wanted to introduce myself and thank you both for your feedback.

My name is Noah and I am a co-owner of Serpentine Emporium, along with my Twin Flame Atlas. We are engaged to be married later this year and have moved in together about three months ago, only to find out that we worked SO much better together than we did separately with our paths. From our past life readings to our conjurings and astral spaces, we do everything together to ensure the divine feminine and divine masculine perspective on every reading and conjure. There may be some listings in our etsy shop that are specific to one of us, but for the most part we will work together on all of our listings.

I really appreciate every single one of you who has taken a leap of faith and placed an order with us in the last couple of days. During the pandemic, we understand now may not be the perfect time to open up a shop, but you faith in us has really lit us up anew, and we hope to bring to this community something that we've been wanting to to bring for years. We want to bring a fully interactive conjuring experience to our customers, where the customer is updated throughout the conjuring and vetting process, allowed visits, and so on before the binding is complete so that they know that they are being matched with the right spirit. Of course, we're also passionate about our readings, spellwork, spelled candles, spelled vessels-- but spirit conjuring is the heart of our business model. We hope to to keep our doors open, our prices fair and our response time quick because this shop is our baby, our little work-in-progress, and you are all doing so much to help us keep it alive and growing. We went from four orders to sixteen overnight thanks to this thread alone and my gratitude is immeasurable.

Please don't be afraid to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We care a lot about the satisfaction of our customers, and the safety of the spirits we work with.
<<Removed by Mod>>

Once again, thank you both for your feedback. All feedback is constructive and welcomed, even when we have room to grow.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

noahserpentine wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:05 pm Hello! I'm not sure if it's in poor taste to post here or not, but this thread was brought to our attention and I just really wanted to introduce myself and thank you both for your feedback.
Please read the forum rules here.

You can introduce yourself in this forum section and your shop in this section.

Klafraceu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anyone have try custom conjure spirit from this shop? can you share some review

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This review will be slightly incomplete as I currently have two custom conjure's being done by Noah for me, so I will update it once I receive my new companions and have spent some time with them!

But I did get a reading and a reading/service done by them (that lead to the CC's)
The first reading that caught my eye was "What Spirit Races Are You Most Compatible With? Psychic Reading". I'm always curious to see what a practitioner might have to say about what they can read off of me, and what better way to introduce myself to them then to get a reading like this? It's something that wasn't pricey and would let me get a read (heh) into what they're like as a store and practitioners. I am very picky with who I go to for my metaphysical needs.
The second reading was "Blockage Reading and Removal Service", thinking that it wouldn't hurt anything to see if they can find something that needs to be removed and remove it for me.

The customer service was beyond expectations. They got back to me within 24 hours with my completed readings done. This was right as they posted on the forums, so they got a little swamped with orders after this, so their response time lagged behind a day or two, but only by a day or two! They're very thorough and thoughtful about their buyers and how the buyers are taken care of.

My first reading for what spirits would be best came back not really a surprise at first, mentioning that I had many potential spirits that are great for me. But they picked out the top 4 that came back strongest to them, coming back to an Angelic fae, an Unseelie fae, and possible banniks or gakis. While I wasn't too terribly interested in banniks or gakis, it surprised me to think that they see fae to be the best fit right now, and they have a discount for getting CC's from these types of readings. So right now, I currently have two fae being conjured for me.

As for the second reading, it was an interesting write up they did explaining through the steps they took to find and see what blockages I may have. The biggest takeaway from them is they didn't find much blockages on my end except for my feet! Now, my feet have been through some rough times and right now I'm going through some physical ailments that has damaged one of my feet, so I was pleasant surprised and happy that they found the blockage and removed it there. The other was my three eyes. I haven't been practicing enough lately to sense any changes except I had a major headache earlier the day they performed the blockage removal, so I can't say that I felt any differences for myself in particular.

Like I said, I'll make an update on the custom conjuring process once I have my spirits, their vessels, and information from the shop. I will say, they will communicate every step to you. There is a vetting process so I will have to wait a little longer, but the vetting process is not too much of a wait (like, 1-2 weeks). To me it feels that they have an understanding with the spirits they conjure, something they have true joy in doing for folks like me. The last thing about this process is I was updated with the spirits' names and a little about them while I wait for the vetting and bindings to be done, which excites me greatly!

It's a little long and detailed, but I figured that since they're such a new shop they deserve it. I'm a happy customer so far, and I would recommend checking out their very affordable services and seeing if anything of theirs stands out.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I ordered two readings; a four-page akashic records and spirit compatibility reading. I also have a spirit on reserve.

The akashic reading was very detailed and packed with information. It confirmed my own akashic experiences, and gave me motivation to explore the records once again. I had goosebumps reading it from start to finish, so imagine the energy that was put into it! I'm very happy that not only was the reading informative, but it helped me to connect on a deeper level with my past lives. Besides, I admire Noah's writing skills very much. It has some quirky fanciful energy to it, like one of those gardens with elegant benches sort of feeling, but I digress...

The compability reading is interesting. Some of the races I have in my keep, and I do connect better with them. It was an eye-opening reading and I got a lot of insight from it.

Noah and Atlas have a dc where you can request prebounds for visits, among other free services. Based on the powerful manifestation of the being I reserved, I know that their bindings are quality work.

As for the customer service, Noah and Atlas are the sweetest people I've talked to. Response is fast, and to the point. Very happy with my experiences ./<

Klafraceu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Wow sound interesting I must go try some of their reading <3) also I will update some review here too for others coming in the future

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“

Return to “Seller Review”