BlueRavenMagicals Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I’ve been eyeing a few conjures from this shop on Etsy. The reviews look pretty good from what I see. I have picked up one of their spells.

I’m really interested in if anyone here has gotten one of their spirit conjures. If so, what was your experience?

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Do you have a link for the shop so I can check it out? How are their spells?

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

Luv_trinity wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:07 am Do you have a link for the shop so I can check it out? How are their spells?
I haven’t gotten a chance to perform the spell yet. It was inexpensive so I picked it up. It’s easy to follow but I just haven’t had much time to myself to sit and do it.

Store Link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRavenMagicals

gabish
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bannik
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I just wanted to pop in here and give my input on Blue Raven Magicals

I actually bought a Segan Fae from them a couple of weeks back. I'm still in the bonding process with her (I'm a bit of a newbie, so I can't speak to the strength of her energy compared to another shop's conjures), but I could definitely feel an energy change and she was pretty responsive through tarot. I also bought a spelled item for a friend and a 'snail mail' tarot reading that's in the mail now, and I'm super excited about it!

All their reviews are really promising and they seem to put a lot of work into their shop. As for communication/customer service: I've asked both Eden (the shop's owner) and Cain (a member of Edens coven) tons of questions and they were so super sweet about answering.

I'm actually thinking of getting another spirit from them.

Quote of the week: "Don't try to steer the river"

My Spirit Friends are:
1 Sagen Fae
1 Bannik
1 Incubus

Have a great Morning/Day/Night <3
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

(I use the pronouns they in this post because I do not know their proper pronouns)

I've been waiting for this!
I've been following her shop since they had only 4 sales. I am a new practitioner but I consider having a great intuition and even though they didn't have any reviews, I always had a good vibe about their coven and shop. Eden and Cain are amazing. My first spirit, a Meliae Nymph (E), is from them and I also have a Sagan Fae (Kal) and a Lampade (C) from their store. I am still in the bonding process, but I can tell these spirits are well-intentioned and I love them so dearly.

Eden and Cain are both very flexible and their approach varies in the needs of the keeper and the spirit. For example, when I messaged them about the Meliae and the Sagan Fae they responded fast and said that they were so happy I messaged them because they knew I would be a right fit. Cain even told me they had a vibe that I was the right companion for Kal when they posted the listing and Eden told me she was so excited when I liked E's listing because we are such a good match. However for the Lampade, Cain sent her to me for two hours so we could hang out and then she decided to stay with me, we had a great time and her energy was so intense. When she arrived I had to change my clothes and turned down the heater because it became so hot.

I can't talk too much about their spirits intensity since we have not fully bounded yet but I can say that you feel them.

It's clear BlueRavenMagicals cares about their spirits and their customers.

Also, Eden is specialized in Sex spirits so if that's your jam, that's the place. However, they have the right companion from nearly anyone ranging from Faes to Immortals.

I also take a course with Eden to help me with my spirit keeping but I just checked and it's gone from their listing, if it comes back, I will gladly do a review. But since I take this course with Eden I can say how great human beings they are and they have an amazing spiritual gift.

I could talk about this for a while since this coven helps me so much on my path but I would suggest you message them and I am sure they would gladly respond.

Other upsides are their amount of sales, their fair prices and the fact that it's a new shop so listings don't go too fast... Even though they are going kinda faster now since their shop is growing so much!

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

BUMP

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I have to put my 2 cents in here, both from myself any my mate; we had a 3 body binding service done by Cain and the results are .... mind blowing! I thought we already had about as strong of a connection as possible given the things we could already do but this service has bought us even closer and I could not be more grateful. I have not spoken to Eden but Cain is really nice, goes absolutely out of his way to help and picks up on things extremely well.

BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Has anyone had any recent experience with this shop? I'd love to read more reviews, if any!

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Has anyone had any recent experience with this shop? I'd love to read more reviews, if any!

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

I have! Actually, I have 6 spirit friends from them and I could say that they are legit! You can really feel the personality of each one and Eden and Cain always put their very best to find the best matches for you. Their writeups are the most detailed I have come across, their custom conjures are always good matches for me, and if you ask for a companion with specifics, they deliver! The only thing I would say be ready for is the long vetting time. Not too long, 3-5 weeks generally depending on their workload. This ensures that whoever comes thru as a potential companion is safe and a good match for you! During this time however, you can ask for some info whoever came thru 2 weeks after order date for initial info and may even ask for visits lasting up to 24 hrs from the 2 week mark up until before binding. As for the spells, they may take up to 7 days for any spell to be cast give or take.Another thing you might consider is it takes them 24 hrs to reply on Etsy. But they have a discord server where they reply faster by the use of tickets. You also get a 30 percent discount code you can use for purchases should you join the server :) overall, I highly, highly recommend them and the companions you get from them are potentially the best friends and family you can have for life. :)

Return to “Seller Review”