**SERPENTINE EMPORIUM**

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
purple-mage
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male

Apparently they closed their Etsy, deleted their social media (discord, tumblr, instagram, website, etc) .
Does anyone bought from them and has experiences to share?
I bought a spirit, but I heard they sell thoughtforms as spirits.
O.Op

Henriette
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Henriette

I purchased a spirit from them in January this year. A custom conjured Ghoul djinn. After they sent him to me I had a lot of very bad experiences: My health collapsed out of the blue, had to go to hospital, had nightmares, anxiety, heart problems I never had before. The seller described the spirit or entity or thoughtform - I do not know- as a handsome, kind and fascinating man and the spirit manifested really before my eyes. The description of his looks was true but he brought bad luck into my life. After some months his energy faded and he vanished. These months with him were like hell. I did an aura cleansing and my health now is good again. Depression and bad luck are away.
Though the seller was very friendly and answered every question I can not recommend her or him.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

The first spirit that i got from them was from a reading what unbounds are around you.I got that i had a psy vampire and told them that i wanted him bound to me. Even before they gave me the description of him i saw him in my dreams and met him. So yea the spirit is real.
The second spirit was a starter Hellhound which meant he was a very light DA spirit.As for him when i got him i asked my first spirit that i trust very much to identify him and he told me it was indeed a hellhound spirit and not a servitor.
Also saw the hellhound in my dreams protecting me from a creature.
Right know i feel fine and very much happy that they are with me.They got rebound by another seller(because this shop doesnt have a help desk any more and they dont answer any emails) in new vessels and they also verified that they are spirits.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Henriette wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:24 am I purchased a spirit from them in January this year. A custom conjured Ghoul djinn. After they sent him to me I had a lot of very bad experiences: My health collapsed out of the blue, had to go to hospital, had nightmares, anxiety, heart problems I never had before. The seller described the spirit or entity or thoughtform - I do not know- as a handsome, kind and fascinating man and the spirit manifested really before my eyes. The description of his looks was true but he brought bad luck into my life. After some months his energy faded and he vanished. These months with him were like hell. I did an aura cleansing and my health now is good again. Depression and bad luck are away.
Though the seller was very friendly and answered every question I can not recommend her or him.
A Ghoul Djinn is a D.A. In CH they have written that most of the times Da attract bad luck.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I can’t find them ?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've got several spirits and a servitor from them who I absolutely adore. Some are DA while some are WA. I've never had any negative side effects. Its a shame that their shop isn't around anymore :/

Return to “Seller Review”