jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Please stick to posting reviews on sellers. Do not make unnecessary posts. Irrelevant posts will be removed.

Evasnow
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've seen both good or bad reviews about JAT.But the bad ones mostly many years ago.I have my eye on one of the listing for now.I guess I will give this shop a try!

You are always more than you think. *0*
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Evasnow wrote:I've seen both good or bad reviews about JAT.But the bad ones mostly many years ago.I have my eye on one of the listing for now.I guess I will give this shop a try!
Would love to hear hows it going?
I actually just recently did invocation of my Succubus entity again, as she has not been around in a while.
Honestly I love having her dark energy about again! I bound her to a butterfly brooch vessel, and she loves it, even made it move in my hand <3) .
I do have a Siren spirit too from J&T who is amazing! I find her to be cuddly ( I get the feeling she is wrapping herself around me rather than hugging), alluring , very touchy of my hair , cheerful and fun. I also did invocation of her again recently. Heard melodies last night and I have felt like singing , thats not really me ;*D
her vessel has so much energy, but lighter than I thought a siren would be and calming too.
Both are great and have helped me in so many ways, I can honestly get away with so much \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Aerys
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Can someone share more recent review?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Aerys wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:33 pm Can someone share more recent review?
I am actually surprised there has been no reviews since mine. Since then I have a few more entities from these Conjures. A watcher and sea coral dragon being my most noticed. My Grigori watcher, he has appeared to me in dreams. My dragon has manifested in orb form and through touch. Both are amazing and I highly recommend Jinnandtonics. I think some are put off as you do invocation yourself,they don't bind to your spirit like other sellers. But if you are drawn, go for it!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I have also added a few more beings from them. My one and only Trident Djinn comes from them, he is very much a father figure and always guiding me in the right direction. They don't seem to have his description anymore but he's been here a year and is absolutely incredible at manipulating the weather and being a source of comfort for myself and my spirits as a whole. I also have a Celestial Dragon, these two together are major powerhouses in my life. Recently I was guided to the Black Phoenix, she's only been here a week and on day one, I can say was a major day of shadow work which she is meant to help with. She then manifested as a fly that sat on my monitor while I worked all day, for 4 days straight. Only flying about when I got up to go to the kitchen. They are one of my top 3 sellers that I continuously return to.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I can't say enough GOOD things about Jinnandtonics. I have several sellers that I trust beyond any question; but, Jinnandtonics ranks among the best I have dealt with.
Whether I have purchased a physical vessel in the past, or one of their unique Dandelion bindings (no vessel sent; but, the spirit/entity can be easily transferred to one if desired), I have never once been disappointed in what I received. Jinnandtonics truly cares about customer satisfaction, and is quick to respond to any inquiry you might have.
I am extremely picky about who I buy from in the metaphysical community... and, Jinnandtonics ranks very high in my opinion.
I HIGHLY recommend giving them a try, if you have not yet done so.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
jfc343
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I LOVE Jinnandtonics!! I’ve never had a bad experience there. They’re customer service is quick, friendly and dependable. I’ve even been able to return a spirit without a single question asked. No joke, I love their spirits and all their staff. HIGHLY recommend.

PM1987
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Meena Rasi

Jinnandtonics spirits are the real thing- they call to you - you can feel them and within a dream state see them or even hear them. Images of them will come to you even before they are posted to jinnandtonics. I have been in really rough and difficult situations when I spoke and asked my jinn spirits for help, and then the situation is always fixed in the end. My spirits have gotten me the job I wanted and the support team at Jinnandtonics are amazing! Jinn herself has always been so informative and knowledge about spirits that it has truly made the experience an amazing one!

Acsbina1
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Acsbina

I have dealt with JinnandTonics for many years. My 1st spirit was one of their Guardian Dragons and when he came his energies were so strong that I thought I seriously having a heart attack. From there my family grew and have even included a few of their fairies, one who is a practical joker. I have been very picky over the years with whom I have dealt with but I can tell you this in honesty if your heart swells and tears begin to roll while you are looking at one their items ~ that spirit is definitely calling to you and wants to be with you for a reason that in time will unravel the why's. Trust your gut feelings with their items and if you have questions they will help you get adjusted with your new spirit in a very friendly and professional mannerism...you won't be sorry. :8)

Return to “Seller Review”