jinnandtonics

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

draco_star898 wrote:I have and its pretty neat bc they send you a document after purchase that has an invocation and code to say that pretty much binds the spirit to you or a vessel instantly.

I have four spirits from them, three of them are amazing dragons, one is a witch spirit who was a dandelion binding, and I would totally recommend them! The spirits presence and energy are strong and they bond quickly to you. I also really like that they have excellent customer service as well, they ship quickly and reply to emails in a very timely manner.
You were not wrong and Thank you! I loved my Hell bat so much I also just got a red werewolf, yet to be bound. But soo looking forward to doing this ! 1d

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I wore one of my dragons pendants from them to a meta fair and everybody commented about the energy of it. One lady said the energy was very bold and very mine and bonded to me. The energy on the vessels are just that strong and apparent.

I'm so happy for you! Their spirits are so great. There's one there I've been keeping an eye on that I'm thinking about inviting home soon.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

draco_star898 wrote:I wore one of my dragons pendants from them to a meta fair and everybody commented about the energy of it. One lady said the energy was very bold and very mine and bonded to me. The energy on the vessels are just that strong and apparent.

I'm so happy for you! Their spirits are so great. There's one there I've been keeping an eye on that I'm thinking about inviting home soon.
Wow others commenting says it all!! I cannot wait to welcome the werewolf in the morning!
Honesty in such a short amount of time this spirit has really impressed me so much
J&T are now up there in my top 3 sellers <3
Hey if this spirit is still there its meant for you ! 1tu

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

lolaberry wrote:
draco_star898 wrote:I wore one of my dragons pendants from them to a meta fair and everybody commented about the energy of it. One lady said the energy was very bold and very mine and bonded to me. The energy on the vessels are just that strong and apparent.

Wow others commenting says it all!! I cannot wait to welcome the werewolf in the morning!
Honesty in such a short amount of time this spirit has really impressed me so much
J&T are now up there in my top 3 sellers <3 (like number2)
Hey if this spirit is still there its meant for you ! 1tu

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

I have quite a number of JATs dragons and werewolves, including a red werewolf.
My closest dragon - a Blade Dragon / Titanium Dragon - is from JAT.
I have mentionend the Hell Bat Vamps.
Besides the dragons, werewolves and Hell Bat Vamps I would like to recommend her Black Dragon Bombers.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Luminoire wrote:I have quite a number of JATs dragons and werewolves, including a red werewolf.
Besides the dragons, werewolves and Hell Bat Vamps I would like to recommend her Black Dragon Bombers.
I adore Dragons! 1lo , I have not seen any Black dragons ,as of yet. But will look out for them, thanks

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Luminoire wrote:I have quite a number of JATs dragons and werewolves, including a red werewolf.
Yep my Red werewolf is pretty dam amazing too. Such warmth <3 , Im keeping this guy bound to me though 1hg . How did I not find Jinn&tonics sooner <3

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I jumped on the J&T bandwagon. I had my eye on an Optic Dragon for a while and finally went for it when they had the dandelion service for the Optics a couple of weeks ago. My Optic is nothing short of amazing! She's bonded so well with everyone here and has worked already on a couple of tasks with incredible results. She directed me towards another entity in the shop and insisted he would be an excellent fit in our keep. So I have another spirit on the way from J&T and we all are so very excited. 1h <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

lolaberry wrote:
Yep my Red werewolf is pretty dam amazing too. Such warmth <3 , Im keeping this guy bound to me though 1hg . How did I not find Jinn&tonics sooner <3
Lolaberry ,

Do you know if they offer remote binding ? I think their dandelion is similar to remote binding but currently am interested in the red werewolf and fenrir werewolf which are bound to rings at the moment . Have sent a mail to them inquiring if they can be remote bound. In the meanwhile hoping whether i’ll Get quicker responses from their customers here lol..
And the hell bat also caught my attention after your post ,, I feel now brave to ignore that hell word after I read your posts :).

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Hi yes, dandelion is the same as remote binding. You do it yourself so it's more personal and I find it makes the bond stronger too. There are omega werewolves in this section at the moment and the red one is similar in personality to my werewolf, he told me. I also have a optic dragon who is super powerful. Still adore my hell bat, who is a bit quiter now he is settled. I find tasking him helps keep him occupied

Return to “Seller Review”