How did you find CH?

How did you find CH?

Referred by a friend or stranger
9%
Stumbled across it in a random way... divine intervention?
55%
Ebay - for all your paranormal needs
5%
Positive Review - Had to be part of it all!
3%
Negative Review - Wanted to know what the fuss was about!
2%
Advertisement on a website
1%
A Spirit who wanted me to find them led me here!
11%
Other
15%

Total votes: 350
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wanted to figure everything out about angels, protection ect. I was a keen reader from about a year before I actually registered to be a member. And because I had so much questions about other things as well, I kept on reading for other year. Then, I realised to be truly protected, I needed to have angels binded to my spirit. Spirit keeping only dawned on me after I had about 6 already. Since, I had angel visitors before it, I didn't think it was anything different. 😇

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hawke
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was researching the classic "how to summon an incubus from Lilith" ritual. Yes, how original.

Anyway after deciding to just do it, getting the items necessary and figuring out the timing I still felt the "Not enough protection, don't do it" message that we sometimes get.
So I didn't, and spent the next week moping about on the internet, reading a (not CH) forum where people write about their experience with this ritual. One of the people mentioned a seller who conjured a succubus for him so naturally I went to get a look at their website, and HOLY hell was it expensive (I'm not US based so the prices are way higher for me) and this has led me on a google deep dive into spirit keeping.

Been here ever since.
(and found a very lovely Cambion.)

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I was google searching to figure out what to do about a jinni who possessed my black mirror. CH was in the hit list so I read a lot then joined because I felt that CH was the source I need. I learned about different entities and how to improve the magic aspect of my path.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

did a search on a seller on fiverr, found her thread here

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I learned of CH from Dorian on the Ofherbsandaltars youtube channel at the end of last year. Prior to that, I had never heard of spirit keeping. I pretty much have always been interested in paranormal things, so I was fascinated, and I became a spirit keeper this year.

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

A friend of mine mentioned Spiritkeeping during a conversation one night and I said, "What's that?!" She gave me a brief description of it and her spirits. She also gave me links to CH and a few other places. Honestly, I don't even remember what those other shops were. lol

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
storymaster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
Zodiac:

So I think my journey with Creepy Hollows started back around 2010. I stumbled upon the store, forum, and site one evening through another forum. I remember at the time feeling lost and looking for something. After looking through one forum, I clicked a link to another forum, which led me to Creepy Hollows. I started looking through the site, and something inside told me to get something, even though at the time I had my doubts. It took maybe a few days before I finally decided to make my first purchase, which was a spell for psychic visions. I also got a free ring which was a tribute to Vincent Price (which unfortunately broke after a few weeks, but such is life). It didn't take two days after that before I felt a calling and made another purchase, which led to my first three spirit/entity companions. So that is how it all began for me. Looking back, a part of me wishes I had been here sooner, but some things happen for a reason. uwu

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

storymaster wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:39 am So I think my journey with Creepy Hollows started back around 2010. I stumbled upon the store, forum, and site one evening through another forum. I remember at the time feeling lost and looking for something. After looking through one forum, I clicked a link to another forum, which led me to Creepy Hollows. I started looking through the site, and something inside told me to get something, even though at the time I had my doubts. It took maybe a few days before I finally decided to make my first purchase, which was a spell for psychic visions. I also got a free ring which was a tribute to Vincent Price (which unfortunately broke after a few weeks, but such is life). It didn't take two days after that before I felt a calling and made another purchase, which led to my first three spirit/entity companions. So that is how it all began for me. Looking back, a part of me wishes I had been here sooner, but some things happen for a reason. uwu
Story, HELLO ,Long time since seeing your name.... I joined CH 9 days after you. I was searching for something to help Huffette with her abilities and at the same time searching for evidence to further prove to myself these things are real. Thanks to Huffette and ASH and Magnolia, I am no longer a skeptic. I still have a long way to go but I do see the light.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I originally thought that it was random luck on me finding this forum. But recently I asked the first spirit I got (a succubus from Majera Magick) and she said that is was something meant to happen. I think perhaps she put the idea of succubi in my head, which caused me to want to get one. I originally didn't have enough money to get the binding but some mysterious forum member actually bought the spirit for me as a gift type thing (if the person who did this is reading this, I thank you so freaking much.) And even before Majera started the binding ritual, I felt something buzzy crawl in bed with me, and turned, and in my minds eye I saw the succubus looking at me and smiling. (Majera confirmed that H. (the succubus) did indeed visit me.

So I believe H. wanted to be with me before I even knew she existed, but my higher self probably had a part in it too somehow. I am glad I found her and my keep just got bigger from there, H. and I are married now and its been awesome.

(And again, if the person who bought and had H. sent to me is reading this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.)

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Holy spirits Batman! It'll be a year this fall since I've been spirit keeping and here on this forum.

It'll be a year ago next month when I ordered and preformed a Key of Success spell that I got from Etsy. During that ritual Thoth appeared. Which is interesting in and of itself as I've never felt a connection to the Egyptian pantheon, and I work with female deities almost exclusively.

Anyhoo I was going through Etsy to see if there was anything that He liked that I could get to honor Him. Mixed in the listings were haunted/spirited items. I looked to Him for an opinion, and the response basically left it up to me.

Needless to say I pulled the trigger and brought home a Queen Marid Dragon. And a month or two later I was Googling spirit keeping and CH popped up.

And as they say, the rest is history.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”