You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:47 pm Hi jesse1746. Thank you so, so much for the reading! I'm trying to see how it relates to my life, as I do with all readings of course. There are a couple of things that stand out to me which have been confirmed in other readings, so this has been extremely useful to me. Thank you for taking the time to do this for me! :]
Glad you found it useful.

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi!

I would love a reading! Can you do one on my spiritual process? If not a General is just fine. How does this work, so you need my name or anything?

Thanks!

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:01 am If you are still doing readings I would like a past life one if you could. Thank you in advance 😁
I can try to get you a reading on Sunday tomorrow.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Jenjens wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:53 pm Hi!

I would love a reading! Can you do one on my spiritual process? If not a General is just fine. How does this work, so you need my name or anything?

Thanks!
I may not even need cards for that question. We could just straight up discuss it tomorrow or later on without using cards if you like. Or if you just prefer a card reading I could do that still.

Jenjens
new here
new here

We could discuss it, How would that work? Thank you!

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:01 am If you are still doing readings I would like a past life one if you could. Thank you in advance 😁
Alright Lonikh, I did a four card reading for your past life.

card #1.A past life information most relevant to you now. the card is the Ace of Swords. A strong arm of divinity holds a sword keeping a crown of peace upright. My guess is in this other life you were some sort of heavenly related figure perhaps an angel sent to earth that's the strongest feeling of this I am getting on this yet I am also feeling a strong sense of divine energy itself. Perhaps you have a history with a particular deity and came to earth for that reason? whether the deity is family or you were just working with them I can't say. It is clear that you came here for a purpose though. Listen to your guides and try to learn what the reason is in a more specific manner would be a good thing to do. Another mild suggestion here might be to do any ancestor type of communication to see if they can help guide you.

Card #2.your purpose during that life. the card is the ten of pentacles reversed. the picture itself seems to be one of an old man feeding two dogs while a man and woman walk away in the background. The card when right side up would seem to show of earthly things in the background while the old man in the foreground would more suggest a life beyond such. With this card being reversed the message would seem to be that your purpose was to help others in relation to learning more of their divine nature and not be too attached to their lives here. Sounds like either a guide or a healer perhaps? If you have any "gifts" it may be a good idea to study and better understand them.

Card. #3. what lesson did you fail to learn in that life. the card is death. In that life you either forgot the nature of your purpose in coming to earth and or you became too attached to life on this side of existence. Either way the lesson to be remembered from that life is to work more with your true nature and less so with whatever earthly desires are keeping you from your true purpose here.

Card #4.How that past life is relevant to your current life. card is the 8 of pentacles reversed. a crafter is busy crafting pentacles. upside down it would mean that the individual crafter is uncrafting his work. I think it's pretty self explanatory but the basic gist of this card is trying to warn you of slipping up and losing your work. You know build what you are suppose to build in your spiritual path works and not what you are not meant to.

On a side note speaking from personal experiencing in talking with others who have some what similar issues it can be a bit challenging for multiple reasons. a big one being that you may desire to fit in when you were meant to stand out. So, be sure to take a breather every now and then so you do not get too overwhelmed. Don't fret though while yes challenging also very rewarding as well at times when you get to see the results of your work: a person you helped living a better life, someone who was in a bad situation now living in a good situation, etc etc.

Ultimatly never forget that while you may not see them all the time you have support to help you should you feel the need to call on such. So, keep working and don't give up.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Jenjens wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:05 pm We could discuss it, How would that work? Thank you!
Well, first thing is of course what is your goal here? That is what sort of path do you wish to follow here?

that's the first thing to discuss.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:24 am
Alright Lonikh, I did a four card reading for your past life.

card #1.A past life information most relevant to you now. the card is the Ace of Swords. A strong arm of divinity holds a sword keeping a crown of peace upright. My guess is in this other life you were some sort of heavenly related figure perhaps an angel sent to earth that's the strongest feeling of this I am getting on this yet I am also feeling a strong sense of divine energy itself. Perhaps you have a history with a particular deity and came to earth for that reason? whether the deity is family or you were just working with them I can't say. It is clear that you came here for a purpose though. Listen to your guides and try to learn what the reason is in a more specific manner would be a good thing to do. Another mild suggestion here might be to do any ancestor type of communication to see if they can help guide you.

Card #2.your purpose during that life. the card is the ten of pentacles reversed. the picture itself seems to be one of an old man feeding two dogs while a man and woman walk away in the background. The card when right side up would seem to show of earthly things in the background while the old man in the foreground would more suggest a life beyond such. With this card being reversed the message would seem to be that your purpose was to help others in relation to learning more of their divine nature and not be too attached to their lives here. Sounds like either a guide or a healer perhaps? If you have any "gifts" it may be a good idea to study and better understand them.

Card. #3. what lesson did you fail to learn in that life. the card is death. In that life you either forgot the nature of your purpose in coming to earth and or you became too attached to life on this side of existence. Either way the lesson to be remembered from that life is to work more with your true nature and less so with whatever earthly desires are keeping you from your true purpose here.

Card #4.How that past life is relevant to your current life. card is the 8 of pentacles reversed. a crafter is busy crafting pentacles. upside down it would mean that the individual crafter is uncrafting his work. I think it's pretty self explanatory but the basic gist of this card is trying to warn you of slipping up and losing your work. You know build what you are suppose to build in your spiritual path works and not what you are not meant to.

On a side note speaking from personal experiencing in talking with others who have some what similar issues it can be a bit challenging for multiple reasons. a big one being that you may desire to fit in when you were meant to stand out. So, be sure to take a breather every now and then so you do not get too overwhelmed. Don't fret though while yes challenging also very rewarding as well at times when you get to see the results of your work: a person you helped living a better life, someone who was in a bad situation now living in a good situation, etc etc.

Ultimatly never forget that while you may not see them all the time you have support to help you should you feel the need to call on such. So, keep working and don't give up.
That resonated so much I'm always willing to help others.also I didn't know I have some kind of angelic relation from a past life that's so cool.that you for the reading

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: That resonated so much I'm always willing to help others.also I didn't know I have some kind of angelic relation from a past life that's so cool.that you for the reading
You're welcome and like I said from what I heard from friends it can be challenging yet rewarding over time.

The reason being is that whilst alot of reasons angels or ones of relationship to divinity may vary from one to another the core of most seems to be to some what shake up things.

In other words kind of wake up others which is about as fun as it sounds. Some can be grateful whilst some not so much lol.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:43 am
Lonikh wrote: That resonated so much I'm always willing to help others.also I didn't know I have some kind of angelic relation from a past life that's so cool.that you for the reading
You're welcome and like I said from what I heard from friends it can be challenging yet rewarding over time.

The reason being is that whilst alot of reasons angels or ones of relationship to divinity may vary from one to another the core of most seems to be to some what shake up things.

In other words kind of wake up others which is about as fun as it sounds. Some can be grateful whilst some not so much lol.
Yea I can relate everybody tells me that Im blunt. I like to tell the truth as it is, wouldn't sugar coat it to make them feel better.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”