Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:03 pm Alright, I think I shall try to get back to readings. Aside from the most resent request has anyone's reading request been missed?
If you're still doing readings, and up to do one, I'd love a reading about love (Of course when it's my turn) :)
Don't worry if you can't do it! Thanks for what you do ^_^

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 pm There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.
Hey Panda I believe you were next. What kind of reading did you wish?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello 😁. I would like to have a general reading. Thank you in advance 😃

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

jesse1746 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:53 pm
heypanda wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 pm There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.
Hi, thanks. :] My question is: Is there anything coming up that I should know about?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

If you are still doing readings I would like a past life one if you could. Thank you in advance 😁

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:05 pm
Hi, thanks. :] My question is: Is there anything coming up that I should know about?
I'll look at the cards this weekend and let you know then.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

jesse1746 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:23 pm
heypanda wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:05 pm
I'll look at the cards this weekend and let you know then.
Thank you! :]

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Will do a six card reading for hey Panda. one for your past, one for present, one for the future.

One for the love life, one for the career, and the final one for any general messages your spirits may have for you.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The first card the one of your past is the 7th of cups.

An unknown stranger faces the choice of which chalice of 7 they wish to grab four in the foreground and three in the background.

Of the first four in order from left to right they are: #1. A small light blue mountain with a castle like shape at the top, #2. A cup of jewelry and riches, #3. An olive branch but a skull symbol over the cup itself and #4. Some sort of blue serpent like demon.

The three in the backgroundagain from left to right: #1. A transparent ghost like woman's head is seen just above the cup, #2 an unknown human like figure is half way out of the cup. their appearance is clocked behind a white cloth covering all but their hands and they have a red aura surrounding their being, last but not least #3. A small snake is slowly exiting the cup.

I would think this represents all the different rewards and dangers existing from the choices you have made.

Reflect upon these paths that you have walked down or ignored. Was there something important you missed or perhaps simply to view things in a larger perspective of ones higher self to view the forest of your life instead of the small tree of your body can open you up to info you need to see.

Overall explore your history (not just from birth of this life). A feast of information awaits you.

Card #2.the present The chariot. A ruler is standing in their chariot, behind them lies two kingdoms in front of them a black sphinx and a white sphinx sit ready to pull the chariot if told to do so.

I would guess this card is trying to tell you to allow your higher self to show what you need to see and help you to control the struggling duality in your life. You may feel overwhelmed by things but this is why you have help in the form of guides. Let them clear up any difficulties or confusion making things hard for you.

Card #3. The future: the queen of wands.

I believe this card shows the possibility of great future ahead of you. Much growth in many areas is possible. For the queen holds a long staff in one hand with a sunflower in her other hand. A representation of the riches of fire and earth.

Don't allow your ego to get to big on this however for where there is growth there is also struggle as well.

Hold strong and stay true to yourself only then can you move towards such a future.

Card #4 your love life. Card is the empress (reversed).

A quick guess here might be that you have sort of trouble with your lover or perhaps a need to listen to your feminine side more? Apologies if this is not a very good reading of this card. This reading is extremely hard for me to figure out.

Card #5 career the card is strength.
One of two possibilities here.

#1. Your work is a source of great strength for you or #2. Your work will challenge you s bit here.

If it is #2 here then hold strong and you will overcome what you are to face.

Overall I believe this card is about knowing you have what in the heart and spirit to handle things.

Card #6. Spirits message to you. Card is 4 of swords.

A casket of a dead warrior lies cracked open in the background a stained window of happy past between the warrior and one they cherished.

Rather lover or family I couldn't say. Only that there seems happiness.

Something you've forgotten of is to be remembered.

Generally, from the card reading here overall I have to say there is alot of energy and pathways open to you. You almost don't need a reading so much as a few spiritual taxi drivers lol.

I do not think a reading can help you not because of lack of info but because of SO MUCH to be read.

I could imagine days, weeks or even years exploring here.

I in general apologize if this has been in any way off trying a new cleansing method for the body and it has been hitting me harder than expected.

Nevertheless I did promise a reading and I try to follow through on such things.

That said I'm going to wait till I feel a bit better before anymore readings.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Hi jesse1746. Thank you so, so much for the reading! I'm trying to see how it relates to my life, as I do with all readings of course. There are a couple of things that stand out to me which have been confirmed in other readings, so this has been extremely useful to me. Thank you for taking the time to do this for me! :]

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”