Free basic tarot deck reading

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jesse1746 wrote: Hi Sooty here is the general reading I got for you.

The first card that represents your present is the magician upside card.

In your case I believe the magician card is meant to represent experience in the workings of magic.

Since the card is upside down I would say it means you are somewhat inexperienced in the art of magick.

Which in of itself is not a bad thing in fact this card could be seen as joyous thing as it means your journey is just getting started here and you have the fun of learning the new.

The beginning part of any journey is always the most enjoyed for the beginner's potential is unlimited.

The second card representing your past.

The card is the Ace of Swords reversed.

The card is a giant hand coming out of a cloud holding up a giant sword and at the top of the sword there is a crown with two of what I presume are mean to be olive branches. These branches 6 yellow petals fall towards the hilt of the sword.

With this card reversed I would say that it means your past was one with quite a bit of turmoil but one that you were able to successfully overcome. I say that because the sword represents pain, warring, A kind of conflict of some sort and with the sword upside it to me symbolizes the surrender of conflict to enable peace and communication to happen. Or this card could be read as you had peace and there was a great conflict which disrupted that peace. I am having a difficult time in trying to determine the order of the two but I do get that the card in general represents an issue of conflict and peace in your past.

The third card the chance for growth or development.

The card is the nine of cups.

The card is of a man sitting on a small table bench with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

Behind him stands a large blue furniture structure of some kind and sitting on that structure are nine chalices or cups.

The advice of this card is rather straightforward. Find peace, listen to what your spirits and higher self have to say. Heed the advice of the water element and in calm and stillness you will find great advice and help to lead you to much happiness. For as the man relaxes he allows much positive energy to embrace him and that is what I think the card is advising you to do. Listen to your higher self’s advice theand the council of any spirits you have for they have much to say and their advice should be heeded well :).

The fourth card the possible future.

The card is 6th of wands reversed.

The card is of a young leader ridding on a white horse in red cloak carrying a staff being followed by others also carrying staffs. Upon the leader of this group his staff is specifically adorned with a reef at the top of it.

I believe the card being reversed is that it is saying to follow and learn for it is not yet time for you to be in the position of “teacher” just yet anyway. You may find it to be a bit of a struggle but as your skill develop and mature from taking the longer roads of learning you will find that it is the journey that is worth while to you not the position. That is for now enjoy the ride and allow yourself to just… be if that make sense.

The 5th card the overall comment

The card is The Hermit reversed.

The card is of an old man with a lantern in his right hand and a long staff in his left hand.

While at first glance this card may be seeming to say do not seek I believe that it is instead saying to seek the company of others and to not be alone for the hermit is a lone seeker and with this card upside down I think it is saying that yours is not a journey meant to be alone but rather one that should be enjoyed with friends, or family or in general anyone that you could work with and share in the experience of magick.

The six and final card. The card of general advice the spirits wish to tell you.

The card is the 7the of pentacles revered.

The card is of a young man toiling in the field despite the bountiful crop in front of him he appears quite displeased for whatever reason.

I believe the advice the spirits are trying to say from the card being reversed is to enjoy life’s wonderful bounties and not to get so worked up in your journey that you forget to enjoy it. For as even though the man here has a huge number of crops he is so focused on his work that he forgets to enjoy them. The lesson being to be at ease and to focus on the spirit not on the earthly struggles.

Here is your overall reading and I hope you enjoyed this.

I might take the time to rest and recharge for a few days before I go for the next reading.
Card 1: Yes I'm embarking on the journey of learning about my gifts. I feel like a little kid who just entered the fun park lol.

Card 2: I think it is both. I used to be really confused. Unsure of why I am here, what I wanted to do. At this moment it still isn't 100% clear to me what direction I'm going in my life but at least I am not so lost anymore. The Universe is guiding me.

Card 3: This is my favourite of all six cards you pulled :) I can feel the energies of my spirits just by reading the interpretation.

Card 4: Yes I still have a lot to learn and a lot to experience.

Card 5: I feel that it is my spirits telling me that I'm never alone, that they are here now :)

Card 6: At first I didn't understand this card. I feel that I'm not working hard enough and was enjoying myself too much. But when I came back to this card, writing the comment, I realised that I had been stressing myself a bit too much about not having enough time for my spirits.

Overall: I have to say that this is one accurate reading and that it resonated a lot. It's obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you again for this offering 1h

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi, if you are still offering readings, I would like a general reading of my present life situations

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote: Hi Sooty here is the general reading I got for you.

The first card that represents your present is the magician upside card.

In your case I believe the magician card is meant to represent experience in the workings of magic.

Since the card is upside down I would say it means you are somewhat inexperienced in the art of magick.

Which in of itself is not a bad thing in fact this card could be seen as joyous thing as it means your journey is just getting started here and you have the fun of learning the new.

The beginning part of any journey is always the most enjoyed for the beginner's potential is unlimited.

The second card representing your past.

The card is the Ace of Swords reversed.

The card is a giant hand coming out of a cloud holding up a giant sword and at the top of the sword there is a crown with two of what I presume are mean to be olive branches. These branches 6 yellow petals fall towards the hilt of the sword.

With this card reversed I would say that it means your past was one with quite a bit of turmoil but one that you were able to successfully overcome. I say that because the sword represents pain, warring, A kind of conflict of some sort and with the sword upside it to me symbolizes the surrender of conflict to enable peace and communication to happen. Or this card could be read as you had peace and there was a great conflict which disrupted that peace. I am having a difficult time in trying to determine the order of the two but I do get that the card in general represents an issue of conflict and peace in your past.

The third card the chance for growth or development.

The card is the nine of cups.

The card is of a man sitting on a small table bench with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

Behind him stands a large blue furniture structure of some kind and sitting on that structure are nine chalices or cups.

The advice of this card is rather straightforward. Find peace, listen to what your spirits and higher self have to say. Heed the advice of the water element and in calm and stillness you will find great advice and help to lead you to much happiness. For as the man relaxes he allows much positive energy to embrace him and that is what I think the card is advising you to do. Listen to your higher self’s advice theand the council of any spirits you have for they have much to say and their advice should be heeded well :).

The fourth card the possible future.

The card is 6th of wands reversed.

The card is of a young leader ridding on a white horse in red cloak carrying a staff being followed by others also carrying staffs. Upon the leader of this group his staff is specifically adorned with a reef at the top of it.

I believe the card being reversed is that it is saying to follow and learn for it is not yet time for you to be in the position of “teacher” just yet anyway. You may find it to be a bit of a struggle but as your skill develop and mature from taking the longer roads of learning you will find that it is the journey that is worth while to you not the position. That is for now enjoy the ride and allow yourself to just… be if that make sense.

The 5th card the overall comment

The card is The Hermit reversed.

The card is of an old man with a lantern in his right hand and a long staff in his left hand.

While at first glance this card may be seeming to say do not seek I believe that it is instead saying to seek the company of others and to not be alone for the hermit is a lone seeker and with this card upside down I think it is saying that yours is not a journey meant to be alone but rather one that should be enjoyed with friends, or family or in general anyone that you could work with and share in the experience of magick.

The six and final card. The card of general advice the spirits wish to tell you.

The card is the 7the of pentacles revered.

The card is of a young man toiling in the field despite the bountiful crop in front of him he appears quite displeased for whatever reason.

I believe the advice the spirits are trying to say from the card being reversed is to enjoy life’s wonderful bounties and not to get so worked up in your journey that you forget to enjoy it. For as even though the man here has a huge number of crops he is so focused on his work that he forgets to enjoy them. The lesson being to be at ease and to focus on the spirit not on the earthly struggles.

Here is your overall reading and I hope you enjoyed this.

I might take the time to rest and recharge for a few days before I go for the next reading.
Card 1: Yes I'm embarking on the journey of learning about my gifts. I feel like a little kid who just entered the fun park lol.

Card 2: I think it is both. I used to be really confused. Unsure of why I am here, what I wanted to do. At this moment it still isn't 100% clear to me what direction I'm going in my life but at least I am not so lost anymore. The Universe is guiding me.

Card 3: This is my favourite of all six cards you pulled :) I can feel the energies of my spirits just by reading the interpretation.

Card 4: Yes I still have a lot to learn and a lot to experience.

Card 5: I feel that it is my spirits telling me that I'm never alone, that they are here now :)

Card 6: At first I didn't understand this card. I feel that I'm not working hard enough and was enjoying myself too much. But when I came back to this card, writing the comment, I realised that I had been stressing myself a bit too much about not having enough time for my spirits.

Overall: I have to say that this is one accurate reading and that it resonated a lot. It's obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Thank you again for this offering 1h

I'm glad you enjoyed the reading and yeah the funny thing is my spirit had me shuffle the deck a few times lol. It was like "okay, ready to the reading.." (spirit) "Nope, try a again..." "Okay, now?" (spirit) "resuffle" LOL.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Hi, if you are still offering readings, I would like a general reading of my present life situations
I'm always happy to offer up readings in a general sense I just do them as I am able to do them.

At the current moment after doing these first two readings I am going to take a bit of break before I do the next one but don't worry I will message when I am going back to doing the readings. So, don't worry you'll get a reading here eventually I promise.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Cool thanks, I was reading the ones you did, and they are very good. Take your time, I really appreciate you offering this 1ht

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Cool thanks, I was reading the ones you did, and they are very good. Take your time, I really appreciate you offering this 1ht
Both my spirits and I thank you for your words. :)

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
At the current moment after doing these first two readings I am going to take a bit of break before I do the next one but don't worry I will message when I am going back to doing the readings. So, don't worry you'll get a reading here eventually I promise.
Guess I'll have to wait longer then, eh take your time so long you don't forget it.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The day after tomorrow I'll start doing the readings again guys.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alena wrote:Past life, please
Alena I'll try to look through some of the past life spreads I have and discuss with you the one you would like to do here later on for your reading. In general what kind of past life reading were you wanting here a general reading like if you were a male or a female vs a more complex one like what lessons you needed to learn in that life?

We can go as simple or complex as you want here so let me know okay?

Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Sounds like fun. I'd love a reading if you have time. Can you tell me about my future or what direction my life is going?

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”