Page 1 of 9

Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am
by jesse1746
I am offering free readings with my rider waite tarot deck.

Try to give me an idea of what kind of reading you want and I'll try my best to give a reading on it.

I won't lie I am not a professional reader here and am quite a novice so fair warning that my experience in doing readings is very limited. 1rd 1h

That said I won't get better without practice right?

So, let's get some practice in here.

1ey 1s

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 am
by Rungr
True self past life reading?

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:28 am
by Sooty
Can I get a "message I need to hear now" reading? Thank you so much for offering this!! ❤️

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 pm
by jesse1746
Rungr wrote:True self past life reading?


Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 pm
by jesse1746
Sooty wrote:Can I get a "message I need to hear now" reading? Thank you so much for offering this!! ❤️


You're quite welcome and at the same time let me thank both of you for giving me a chance to practice here. That said, when I do get to you on your reading would that just be general reading about you then I take it?

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm
by CJDS
jesse1746 wrote:
Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.


I'll take that true self in terms of a general timeline and regular past life reading if its not asking too much. But if 2 is no go then lets go with true self in terms of a general timeline.

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:44 pm
by Sooty
jesse1746 wrote:
Sooty wrote:Can I get a "message I need to hear now" reading? Thank you so much for offering this!! ❤️


You're quite welcome and at the same time let me thank both of you for giving me a chance to practice here. That said, when I do get to you on your reading would that just be general reading about you then I take it?


General or detailed is fine :)

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:56 pm
by jesse1746
CJDS wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.


I'll take that true self in terms of a general timeline and regular past life reading if its not asking too much. But if 2 is no go then lets go with true self in terms of a general timeline.


I don't have a problem with doing a few tarot readings for one person. That's not a big deal. Now if it were 100 readings or some other absurd amount I may "politely" decline that amount.. 1d

But yeah two isn't that big of deal.

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:56 pm
by jesse1746
Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Sooty wrote:Can I get a "message I need to hear now" reading? Thank you so much for offering this!! ❤️


You're quite welcome and at the same time let me thank both of you for giving me a chance to practice here. That said, when I do get to you on your reading would that just be general reading about you then I take it?


General or detailed is fine :)


Okay. no problem.

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:01 am
by Rungr
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:True self past life reading?


Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.

It's the life that defines the person's soul, some call it higher self yeah