One Intuitive Tarot Reading

Lotus111
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi, I'd like to offer one reading to someone. Please post your question below *>*

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Hi, I'm now in quite a difficult situation regarding my career- I quit my job, but then the virus and the quarantine things took place and now I have no idea, what to do. So I would like to ask how the things will go and what direction I should take. \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Lotus111
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi Ferro,

Thanks for sitting for a reading. You asked two different questions, so I am just going to address the latter one (what direction you should take now)

Your cards are:
king pentacles, devil, 6 swords

Well the cards show you weren't happy in your last position and that you need to be careful not to find yourself drawing in energetically another job where you will encounter the same problems and issues that made you unhappy in your last position. You might want to do some energy clearing (chakras etc) and also work with the law of attraction to help with this. I am also see it being suggested that you apply for a completely different kind of job than you've done before, a new sector that you've never worked in before. Have a look online and see what's being advertised, try searching job sectors that you've never worked in before. There may be some that are offering on the job training. I do feel you will find another job and it will be a happier experience for you, you won't feel so confined and/or claustrophobic within the working environment and you will have better relationships with your co workers.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Lotus111 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:48 pm Well the cards show you weren't happy in your last position and that you need to be careful not to find yourself drawing in energetically another job where you will encounter the same problems and issues that made you unhappy in your last position. You might want to do some energy clearing (chakras etc) and also work with the law of attraction to help with this. I am also see it being suggested that you apply for a completely different kind of job than you've done before, a new sector that you've never worked in before. Have a look online and see what's being advertised, try searching job sectors that you've never worked in before. There may be some that are offering on the job training. I do feel you will find another job and it will be a happier experience for you, you won't feel so confined and/or claustrophobic within the working environment and you will have better relationships with your co workers.
That's some interresting reading and a lot to think about. Thank you. \:*

You see- The problem is I liked my job. I worked as a driver in a cash-in-transport company. I just love driving and the bigger the car (truck), the better. The problem was actually with the management -lack of respect and appreciation, no communication, bossing, bullying and almost military type of management (most of my superiors were ex-military and ex-police) and the "unique conditions" in our company (Underpayment, wrecked cars, bad planning resulting in shifts 6/12+ but almost half this time wasted).

You also hit the point with the "confined" feeling. But once again it wasn't because of the job itself- It was our "military managers", who just must have complete control over you EVEN IN YOUR SPARE TIME! Imagine when going on the vacation, you have to give them in advance complete schedule of when and where you're going to be. Or when you need to go to the toilet, you have to ask permission- and if they say no, or you just can't reach them, YOU DON'T GO! (It's technically impossible to leave the car on you own. Even in case of emergency...)

So you see, given those circumstances, I'm not quite sure if "completely different kind of job" means I have to give up driving, or if just working for some "normal" transportation company would be fine (In fact, I've never done that before) \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
monaroan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Edea
Zodiac:

Hi I'd like a reading. Will I find my spiritual animal soon?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello i would like one as well 😁
What does my companions wants me to know?

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Loveall
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: LILY

I would love one! Will my ex Michael and I get back together?

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”