Free Readings, Anyone? :)

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Using my oracle deck, I will be doing readings for the first three people who comment on this thread. General or focused, in which you ask a question. I will not do spirit or health-related questions. I'm a newbie at this so please take my readings with a whole sea of salt, LOL.

No birthdates or names required :)

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thank you for the offer. Any message from universe to me, at this moment?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

That's ok! Thank you for doing this. :)

For the question, I was wondering if there any issues that I need to focus on on my journey as a spirit keeper?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Dear divineseeker,

The Universe is telling you to connect with the feminine side of your consciousness, to let gentleness, empathy and love empower your being. It will give you more understanding over your self identity, and provide you profound insight into yourself, others and events that happen in your life. Learn to muster up tender strength in yourself. You can do this by observing the strong qualities that females around you exert, and reflect on how you can apply these in your life. I sense that there is already a person like that in your surroundings.

In the past, you have let go of interests that you were so invested in. Right now it feels like it's impossible to pick them up anymore, as you feel you have lost touch in them. You feel empty inside, as deep down you wanted so much more excitement. Now is the time to explore those past hobbies, because they will show you a whole new world where previously was missed.

You are not adventurous. I hear "timid". You have completely lost touch with the adventurous side of yourself, preferring to not stray too much from the sideway. Overtime it has become a way of life. It has become your identity. The Universe is urging you to focus on rediscovering the fun side of life, for you will find much fulfillment from it.

Thank you for allowing me to read for you, divineseeker. It has been a great honour!

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Sooty wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:12 am Dear divineseeker,

The Universe is telling you to connect with the feminine side of your consciousness, to let gentleness, empathy and love empower your being. It will give you more understanding over your self identity, and provide you profound insight into yourself, others and events that happen in your life. Learn to muster up tender strength in yourself. You can do this by observing the strong qualities that females around you exert, and reflect on how you can apply these in your life. I sense that there is already a person like that in your surroundings.

In the past, you have let go of interests that you were so invested in. Right now it feels like it's impossible to pick them up anymore, as you feel you have lost touch in them. You feel empty inside, as deep down you wanted so much more excitement. Now is the time to explore those past hobbies, because they will show you a whole new world where previously was missed.

You are not adventurous. I hear "timid". You have completely lost touch with the adventurous side of yourself, preferring to not stray too much from the sideway. Overtime it has become a way of life. It has become your identity. The Universe is urging you to focus on rediscovering the fun side of life, for you will find much fulfillment from it.

Thank you for allowing me to read for you, divineseeker. It has been a great honour!
Hello Sooty,
Thank you for the reading. Part of it resonates well with the recent happenings. You are good. Thanks again.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Dear JenNeutral,

You are putting effort in educating yourself concerning spirit keeping. Right now, it feels like you are welcoming with open arms all the different opinions from different schools of thought. You feel amazed by what you learn, but you also feel lost, because you feel that you have no way of getting to the bottom of it all, no way of knowing what is the truth, and what is not. You do not have a strong standing of your own to back up your own beliefs. The Universe is telling you that it is good to continue what you are doing, but right now the focus is on carving out your own beliefs. Know thyself is the message, JenNeutral. Explore your belief system, and let your beliefs empower your spirit keeping experience.

You have the passion in keeping, but you are yet lost in your identity within the keep. What does your keep strive for as a team? Do you have a common goal you work for? Do you see yourself as the keep leader, and are you exercising your power wisely? What exactly is your place in your keep, and how do your keep members perceive you? This card comes with an empowering but "slowly and surely" energy. You need not rush to find out any of those things. In fact, you will be able to achieve so much as you involve yourself more actively in your spirit keeping pursue. You will get there, eventually, IF you do not lose your momentum. This is a very optimistic card. It feels like sunshine to me!

Some level of self doubt is in you. You feel that you might not have as much experiences as you think. You have doubts that maybe some experiences are made up by your subconscious, or by something that can be explained logically. This feeling of self doubt tails you. The Universe wants to tell you that, in time, you will have a discerning eye to manifestations. I hear "it does not come easily". It really is something that comes with experience. One advice the Universe has, is to actively ask your spirits for confirmation. For example, ask them if they really said what you think they said. It would feel like you are not achieving much at first, but this is just one of the many tests a novice keeper will have to go through.

Thank you for allowing me to read for you! It has been a great honour :)

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

divineseeker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:40 am
Hello Sooty,
Thank you for the reading. Part of it resonates well with the recent happenings. You are good. Thanks again.
You're welcome. I am glad it resonated. Brightest blessings to you!

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello I would like to have a general reading. Thank you in advance 😁

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Sooty wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:54 am Dear JenNeutral,

You are putting effort in educating yourself concerning spirit keeping. Right now, it feels like you are welcoming with open arms all the different opinions from different schools of thought. You feel amazed by what you learn, but you also feel lost, because you feel that you have no way of getting to the bottom of it all, no way of knowing what is the truth, and what is not. You do not have a strong standing of your own to back up your own beliefs. The Universe is telling you that it is good to continue what you are doing, but right now the focus is on carving out your own beliefs. Know thyself is the message, JenNeutral. Explore your belief system, and let your beliefs empower your spirit keeping experience.

You have the passion in keeping, but you are yet lost in your identity within the keep. What does your keep strive for as a team? Do you have a common goal you work for? Do you see yourself as the keep leader, and are you exercising your power wisely? What exactly is your place in your keep, and how do your keep members perceive you? This card comes with an empowering but "slowly and surely" energy. You need not rush to find out any of those things. In fact, you will be able to achieve so much as you involve yourself more actively in your spirit keeping pursue. You will get there, eventually, IF you do not lose your momentum. This is a very optimistic card. It feels like sunshine to me!

Some level of self doubt is in you. You feel that you might not have as much experiences as you think. You have doubts that maybe some experiences are made up by your subconscious, or by something that can be explained logically. This feeling of self doubt tails you. The Universe wants to tell you that, in time, you will have a discerning eye to manifestations. I hear "it does not come easily". It really is something that comes with experience. One advice the Universe has, is to actively ask your spirits for confirmation. For example, ask them if they really said what you think they said. It would feel like you are not achieving much at first, but this is just one of the many tests a novice keeper will have to go through.

Thank you for allowing me to read for you! It has been a great honour :)
Wow! Thank you so much! :) This is actually accurate to what I feel might be a problem in my journey but I kind of ignored the signs. Until now. :p)

How long have you been doing readings? You're really good at it.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Hi Sooty. If you’re still up for them, I’d love a general reading please. Thanks for your time
<3

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”