Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:What cute little figurines! :)

I can take this thread in a different, but related direction.

For the people who can read via photos -- how do you perceive the information that you are picking up. Mental pictures? Energies? Sounds? Colors? Does something seem to appear in the photo itself for you?

I'm just curious. Photo reading is something new to me. I'm much more used to psychometry than to this. Learning something new is enjoyable.
This is an interesting question to me, as well...

re: first post... those are really cute figurines.

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

To me i get almost a foggy feeling, like i'm being drawn in. not necessarily bad or good. Just kind of a sleepy calm feeling. i don't usually see things in pictures. i just sort of stare and then close my eyes to pick up what i feel by emotion. They are really cute figurines by the way! :)

Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

I wish I knew more about them though. They have no markings on them, so I have no way of identifying the manufacturer, nor have I been able to find anything similar to them when searching online. I usually have them sitting on the shelf near my bed, however, if I stare at them too long I start to feel dizzy. I really enjoy them, I just wish I could learn more about them.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have been practicing photo reading by going through the various Facebook groups where spirited vessels are sold. I'll scroll just far enough to see the image of the vessel for sale, but not far enough to read what it is, and attempt to pick out what kind of spirit is in the vessel.

I am improving faster than I expected. Three cheers for practice, lol -- it really does make a difference. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kaii
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I won't get into details , but the only thing I can tell is they are like a pair of set. From what I sensed there's a possibility that there were three of them but maybe it's 'cause of the way they were manufactured . Keep them well, it'll help you wade away negative energy and bring good luck. Also make sure you don't lose any as they would practically be useless if any one goes missing.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Shadows_ and_Omens wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:07 pm A few years ago, I rescued these two glass pig/dog figurines from getting thrown away. I don't really know anything about them, but they seem to have an odd sort of energy to me. I'd love to get some opinions on them. Also, I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.

[url=http://s176.photobucket.com/user/bloody ... e.jpg.html]
Hi I’m new to doing photo stuff but I thought just look at it and give it a try, I got a calling out right away, It was a girl/ female with white / silver hair and blue eyes / red eyes I think I heard several names but Lucy was the strongest, I feel like might have been 2-3.Again this might not even be from the picture but idk that’s what happened. I also read no comments to not Influence what I saw. I’m new so I could be completely wrong and just picked up a random spirit lul
Last edited by Satella on Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kaii
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Satella wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:24 pm
Shadows_ and_Omens wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:07 pm A few years ago, I rescued these two glass pig/dog figurines from getting thrown away. I don't really know anything about them, but they seem to have an odd sort of energy to me. I'd love to get some opinions on them. Also, I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.

[url=http://s176.photobucket.com/user/bloody ... e.jpg.html]
Hi I’m new to doing photo stuff but I thought just look at it and give it a try, I got a calling out right away, It was a girl/ female with white / silver hair and blue eyes / red eyes I think I heard several names but Lucy was the strongest, I feel like might have been 2-3.Again this might not even be from the picture but idk that’s what happened. I also read no comments to not Influence what I saw. I’m new so I could be completely wrong and just picked up a random spirit lul

I can confirm that you’re pretty much right about their gender . It’s a male and a female, what we call as twin flame or someth’n. They come in pair and their energy multiplies , without one the other one is rendered useless . I suspected before in the post that there could be a third one as well, but I might be wrong as there is high probability that few more set of same thing were made and their energy seem to diverge.
Anyways about how they look, as you described I can’t say much , I ain’t a spirit keeper but a necromancer, unless I conjure them up I can’t say much bout how they present themselves to be .
Last edited by Kaii on Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello. From those pics i got some hostility because i was unknown to them 😝 tried to reach them out. Not so friendly vibe and they give me anxiety when i look at them. I think they got mistreated by someone or something and dont have trust for anyone thus the attitude . I closed my eyes and saw some colourful faded feathers and beaks, don't know what species they are. Thats what i could sence from those three pics.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Discoveries”