Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Re: katykatstreasures Etsy shop

Post by lunaofsin »

nina wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:37 am

Lunaofsin, thank you for your update.
Its nice to know that you were able to sense them and they are responsive.
You're welcome :) <3

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-

lunaofsin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Post by lunaofsin »

Hi all!

So my final vessel came from her! I have to admit that djinn energy always felt like it'd be more difficult for myself, personally, to be able to work with.

But I absolutely love the current vessel I'm wearing! He's a shapeshifter of sorts. And his energy is astounding.

He's the one who first manifested himself to me when I first purchased him. :)

I do like her spirits. He's powerful and straightforward. I like how he stays quiet, watchful of what plays out before him, before he decides to take action.

Thank you, Katy. :) If she ever reads this!

I really am pleased with this one.

Also, I gave one vessel to my close friend and she absolutely loves her spirit!

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx

Post by Ranka Marx »

I've seen her page on Etsy before and browsed her listings. Some of them were cut and paste with subtle changes here and there. One thing I learned about Etsy is that you need to check the reviews for accounts with no user avatar and were the user has no favorites or following anyone, these could be fake accounts. One review that stood out to me was from Aug 6th: "Warning: real entity attached! If you don't have contact with other entities already or know how to work with them I would recommend you hold off until you are more experienced. I had initially bought this for the cute fox charm so I really was surprised when meeting the entity attached.He didn't look exactly as described and he didn't seem interested in (almost angry about) being attached to the necklace. I detached them and he can leave whenever he'd like, however he has been staying around. The other day I heard rustling in my kitchen while I was home alone and in view of the only entrance to my flat. I was also woken up from a nap later that day by someone requesting "fatty tuna" over and over. If you have experience with this type of stuff one of these items may be for you, if you're inexperienced please don't buy one yet"

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Post by nina »

Ranka Marx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am
I've seen her page on Etsy before and browsed her listings. Some of them were cut and paste with subtle changes here and there. One thing I learned about Etsy is that you need to check the reviews for accounts with no user avatar and were the user has no favorites or following anyone, these could be fake accounts. One review that stood out to me was from Aug 6th: "Warning: real entity attached! If you don't have contact with other entities already or know how to work with them I would recommend you hold off until you are more experienced. I had initially bought this for the cute fox charm so I really was surprised when meeting the entity attached.He didn't look exactly as described and he didn't seem interested in (almost angry about) being attached to the necklace. I detached them and he can leave whenever he'd like, however he has been staying around. The other day I heard rustling in my kitchen while I was home alone and in view of the only entrance to my flat. I was also woken up from a nap later that day by someone requesting "fatty tuna" over and over. If you have experience with this type of stuff one of these items may be for you, if you're inexperienced please don't buy one yet"
Do you mean to say she is legit? have you bought from her?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx

Post by Ranka Marx »

nina wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 am
Ranka Marx wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am
Do you mean to say she is legit? have you bought from her?
Legit in the way that she can bind entities but it seems that the descriptions are made up as what happened to this user. Just use caution and discernment if you are thinking of purchasing from her. I have not bought anything from this store.

djinn1
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

Post by djinn1 »

Hello, I have been purchasing from Katy since she was on ebay. Her shop is totally Legit. Her and her Coven are very experienced at what they do. Katy herself is very respectful and honest. One of my items got lost in the mail.. It totally wasn't her fault as she shipped the very day I purchased it (which shown in the tracking ) but the item ended up getting lost. Anyway, she sent me a replacement for free. She didn't have to do that.She let me choose another spirit of my choice and she shipped it right away. I have always had pleasant dealings with Katy. She even does spells for me monthly free of charge. She's the Best in my opinion!

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”