Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
tazzl7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Literally like the subject, is there authentic sellers on fiverr? And does anyone know of anyone or had an experience with them? Just curious as I don't have the most money right now.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'd recommend saving your money over looking on places like Fiverr. For your own benefit.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I think there are few who are genuine (I myself have an account there where I used to sell remote energy work, now I sell other services), but mostly it is a waste of money which you can save for something else. I tried many readings during the years and I can say years apart from the time I received the readings, none of those predictions came true.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

There are some. Personally, I moved off of Fiverr because I got a massive number of messages from a small number of “potential clients” trying to trick me into reading for free. It was obnoxious. And they’d go through several profiles attempting to dupe me all over again.

jonmadden91
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

Two Legit:
1. Goblintom - he gets a massive amount of orders, so his turn around time is like 10-15 days even though fiverr defaults to 5 days or so. does some custom energy work and spells. I know some people IRL who use him too which is kind of amusing.
2. andersony - energy work. Mostly uses potent work based on javanese. But he can do anything white arts. He uses atunements which can be found on google but puts alot of his own extra energy behind it which makes the difference vs buying from someone else. His original attunements (spells) are found on his page which are very potent. no seriously very potent.

There's a bunch of other's I use, but Can't exactly recommend because they typically charge way too much or may try to solicit you in messages about coming back for more sales etc. So I won't list any others here. I can't buy from this seller but make sure you ask them to lower the price. nah I won't go there, so I rather just not list any others who have small issues and give them too much credit.

Henriette
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Henriette

I purchased a kuntilanak spirit from the seller berbarbar on Fiverr.
The seller was very friendly, answers all questions.He offers an excellent customer service and the spirit is very active.
It is a kuntilanak putih in white dress, well known in Indonesia and other Asian countries.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Henriette wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 pm I purchased a kuntilanak spirit from the seller berbarbar on Fiverr.
The seller was very friendly, answers all questions.He offers an excellent customer service and the spirit is very active.
It is a kuntilanak putih in white dress, well known in Indonesia and other Asian countries.
8)

omg.. can u please tell me ur experience of having the kuntilanak? i know what it is and it's something people from the region avoid!!!!!! we all know it's a spirit that we don't play with.. so please tell me!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

jonmadden91 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:51 am Two Legit:
1. Goblintom - he gets a massive amount of orders, so his turn around time is like 10-15 days even though fiverr defaults to 5 days or so. does some custom energy work and spells. I know some people IRL who use him too which is kind of amusing.
2. andersony - energy work. Mostly uses potent work based on javanese. But he can do anything white arts. He uses atunements which can be found on google but puts alot of his own extra energy behind it which makes the difference vs buying from someone else. His original attunements (spells) are found on his page which are very potent. no seriously very potent.
i tried searching for goblintom, but could not find. do you have the link?

i had seen andersony services before. will try to hunt for him.

jonmadden91
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae

Hero you go :) https://www.fiverr.com/goblintom
https://www.fiverr.com/andersony/
jezebela wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:23 pm
jonmadden91 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:51 am Two Legit:
i tried searching for goblintom, but could not find. do you have the link?

i had seen andersony services before. will try to hunt for him.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

thank u!

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”