I don't even know what to say about this....

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

I just wanted to say, I did bid on one of her rings and got outbid , I only bid what I was willing to pay for a nice ring .
Im fine with trying someone new- You never know you might find something very special..Trust your own gut and if it feels right to you go for it.

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
LightMaven
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 69
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Light Maven

Caiyros Arlan wrote:Again this is all meaningless gossip, lets isolate another person and seller from the crowd...!!!! Sounds Great !!! What the hell does non-spirit photography have to do with anything? And has anyone bought anything from this person....???
I brought up aspects of non-spirit photography as a point of reference. I think it is important to be able to discern the difference between what is spiritual & what is in the physical when looking for images in something. For myself I have always found it easier to trust my instincts when they are being tempered by facts & I'm not walking through life just going on gut instinct alone.

I thought this was an open forum for expressing our opinions & experiences. I was just offering up mine.

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay I wouldn't have laughed at the sparkle comment if we didn't have all the Twilightmania currently. There again the spirit could sparkle due to glamour. She could very well be an awesome practitioner. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm gonna add her to my favs and see if anything pulls at me later ::bop::

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I notice ALL her vamps have weird names like they were created from an online name generator. Normally sellers only has the spirit's first name to give out but all her vamps has both first name and surname too.

Kinza Loof, Famon Worla, Fareena Tirom, Gerome Hault, Hibney Kolt, Balbo Clay - random name generator? :lol:

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”