I don't even know what to say about this....

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:All of this is speculation only...whic doesn't lead anywhere significant....I should think that if anyone was truly interested in discovering anything about this particular ring, they would bid $1.00 or so and find out....

Speculation without real investigation is merely useless boring gossip ..

I remember a great GREAT psychic who was on eBay. She just started a business....her opening bid prices were low "so everyone could have a chance..." over the next 3 months I bought 10 items from her....I still have them....they were/are extremely powerful...but she was ridculed, made fun of, treated abominably...one of the "reasons" was that she was dislexic and used only capital letter and mispelled words......Sh had started her business to earn extra money as she took care of orphans in her own home.....she was a dear person...who was crushed by idle gossip.....

When then people say "I have a right to know" well gossip is not knowing nor knowledge...nor valuable information....

More and more of us are bloody tired of this relentless assessment of others....

Also, I wonder why so many many people "wonder why" without actually testing something up close and personal

Mourning eBay's loss of PACRATT - a great mystic,
Caiyros

Golly 6 whole days and then it happens again.........

I really have to make my mind up about all this .....

Caiyros
Sorry for voicing an opinion on this persons auction. As I stated "Having said that, I can't see spirits in objects.", I spoke with others on CH chat for what they thought and they agreed that this was most likely fake or at very least, suspicious. Do I think this thread got off topic, yes I do.

However, some of her items are now upward of $65. And it could very well be as you said, just starts low to give people a chance.

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Caiyros.....i do think people have the right to talk also about items without testing them up close and personal.......how can i test a item i think it is a fake?
without buying it?
i can only try to brainstorming and try to hear to my instinct
so many people know how it feels to have a fake item from a scam.....
noone is banish here a new seller,only talking about the auction of the new seller,everyone is free to ask in this forumsection about auctions and seller
and everyone is free to try the seller anyway

my 2 cents to this all......but you allready know i see the whole thing different
you are a bit to heavy with your words here in this topic

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
The Flying Dutchman
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I do not really an opinion about whether this auction's authentic or not, all I can say is either way the description is mindblowing.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

LOL SPARKLY VAMPIRES.

I can't help it. ::rofl::

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Real or fake whoever it calls to will know for themselves.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

::wave:: Im going to place a bid , I feel and see something . :count:
If I win and nothing is there I have a cute ring.
on a side note-every seller was new at some point or the other.

Hey what’s wrong with sparkly ? :lol:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The only parts of this listing which seem truly questionable to me are the name of the vampire, and the implication of sparkly skin. However, the sparkle part could be directly attached to the mention of flawlessness - and could just imply the same thing. As for the name, I can put forward the possibility that it's a nickname of some sort, or else the seller is being cautious and will give the true name to the buyer. You never know.
Sellers do sometimes use methods to discourage bidders that aren't truly drawn to the item in question, so that is something to consider here.
For the bidding starting from such a low price, and the beauty of the vessel, I don't think you can go wrong anyway.

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

:offtopic:
I have often seen what in the description of the metaphysical item(the seller says that it is from Japan) that is farther more haphazard than this listing.

Leaving aside whether the item is "Real",if the validity of the description is asked, they are all guiltiness lol

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:::wave:: Im going to place a bid , I feel and see something . :count:
If I win and nothing is there I have a cute ring.
on a side note-every seller was new at some point or the other.

Hey what’s wrong with sparkly ? :lol:
Hey 3D--I also "felt" something when I looked at the ring. Now, granted, I'm definitely not the best at this sort of thing. Did you see anything when you studied the ring? I thought I saw a face but I certainly could have been more than mistaken, what was funny was the face disappeared when I was looking elsewhere in the same photo and I had to re-click to see it again. Like I said before, I am definitely not the BEST, by a long shot! Anything like that happen to you?........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

At the risk of being blasted for commenting on another seller--here it is---

This person http://shop.ebay.com/priestess-habiba/m ... 4340.l2562 is this person-- http://shop.ebay.com/suubrina/m.html?_t ... 4340.l2562

They both have the same photobucket account and if you look at the pics in Suubrina's costume jewelry listings you will see the IDENTICAL rings.

(I'm editing to remove how I found this!-no reason to give any future frauds hints how to hide)

I'm only commenting because I'm tired of these new people who try to fool us all. Case in point--on the copyist thread posted a few days ago. That person with their 2 new ID's copied almost 200 listings from Wintermournings, myself and others.

It makes all the legitimate sellers look bad and gives buyers a terrible experience. We have enough doubt in this field without this!
Last edited by A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”