I don't even know what to say about this....

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:At the risk of being blasted for commenting on another seller--here it is---

This person http://shop.ebay.com/priestess-habiba/m ... 4340.l2562 is this person-- http://shop.ebay.com/suubrina/m.html?_t ... 4340.l2562

They both have the same photobucket account and if you look at the pics in Suubrina's costume jewelry listings you will see the IDENTICAL rings.

All I did was pull up image info on the background image patterns. It matches-both to a 'suubrina1' photobucket account.

I'm only commenting because I'm tired of these new people who try to fool us all. Case in point--on the copyist thread posted a few days ago. That person with their 2 new ID's copied almost 200 listings from Wintermournings, myself and others.

It makes all the legitimate sellers look bad and gives buyers a terrible experience. We have enough doubt in this field without this!
I value your opinion greatly on this , thank you. Something to sleep on.
swannie wrote:
3DHORRORDOLLS wrote:::wave:: Im going to place a bid , I feel and see something . :count:
If I win and nothing is there I have a cute ring.
on a side note-every seller was new at some point or the other.

Hey what’s wrong with sparkly ? :lol:
Hey 3D--I also "felt" something when I looked at the ring. Now, granted, I'm definitely not the best at this sort of thing. Did you see anything when you studied the ring? I thought I saw a face but I certainly could have been more than mistaken, what was funny was the face disappeared when I was looking elsewhere in the same photo and I had to re-click to see it again. Like I said before, I am definitely not the BEST, by a long shot! Anything like that happen to you?........ :skull:

No not the best at this myself, I did see a face as well. :lol:

:ot:
1 Thing I have notice with my vessels I have now , when I first got them I would not see anything -But I swear it seems like they are changing - seeing things that where not there before its fascinating actually.

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Personally I do not see anything in the ring. Does that mean nothing is there? Absolutely not. The different accounts are definitely suspicious but not ever having purchased from this seller, I can not comment.
Personally, if I were interested in the item, I would contact the seller and ask maybe where she got the ring, what the history is, is this the original vessel etc. You should be able to discern from that if she's the real deal or not. Any seller worth their salt won't mind genuine and politely put questions.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

While I'm being controversial---

I know many of you are always finding faces 'looking' out at you from your vessels. Sometimes this might be a Spirit manifesting for you, this does happen, but more often it is just our brains natural way of finding order. So those of you who don't see or see differently, don't feel bad. (Remember, the Spirit is not really 'IN' the vessel-just linked to it.)

This phenomena is called Pareidolia

From Wikkipaedia---
Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.[6] The evolutionary advantages of being able to identify friend from foe with split-second accuracy are numerous; prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake. This is only one among many evolutionary pressures responsible for the development of the modern facial recognition capability of modern humans.[7]

A 2009 magnetoencephalography study found that objects incidentally perceived as faces evoke an early (165 ms) activation in the ventral fusiform cortex, at a time and location similar to that evoked by faces, whereas other common objects do not evoke such activation. This activation is similar to a slightly earlier peak at 130 ms seen for images of real faces. The authors suggest that face perception evoked by face-like objects is a relatively early process, and not a late cognitive reinterpretation phenomenon.[8]

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i agree with phoenix - you all as prospective buyers have the option to ask questions of the seller if you feel a tug from any item (doesn't mean you'll get an answer or the answer you're looking for - but hey, you all have the right to ask questions). sorry i didn't even look at the item after reading sparkly skin - too twilight fad for me on that one.

sometimes also if something doesn't quite sound kosher to your senses then more than likely you've already gotten your answer. just thoughts from a very exhausted little cronie. miss you guys and will try to get on more often! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN wrote:While I'm being controversial---

I know many of you are always finding faces 'looking' out at you from your vessels. Sometimes this might be a Spirit manifesting for you, this does happen, but more often it is just our brains natural way of finding order. So those of you who don't see or see differently, don't feel bad. (Remember, the Spirit is not really 'IN' the vessel-just linked to it.)

This phenomena is called Pareidolia

From Wikkipaedia---
Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.[6] The evolutionary advantages of being able to identify friend from foe with split-second accuracy are numerous; prehistoric (and even modern) men and women who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake. This is only one among many evolutionary pressures responsible for the development of the modern facial recognition capability of modern humans.[7]

A 2009 magnetoencephalography study found that objects incidentally perceived as faces evoke an early (165 ms) activation in the ventral fusiform cortex, at a time and location similar to that evoked by faces, whereas other common objects do not evoke such activation. This activation is similar to a slightly earlier peak at 130 ms seen for images of real faces. The authors suggest that face perception evoked by face-like objects is a relatively early process, and not a late cognitive reinterpretation phenomenon.[8]
I understand what your saying. It’s away for us to relate to what we are looking at, to feel a connection. That’s why no one should every feel like nothing is in a vessel because they don’t see anything. Heck in half of mine I do not, But I Know that they are there because I FEEL IT!
That is what really matters.

Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

crone maatkaere wrote:i agree with phoenix - you all as prospective buyers have the option to ask questions of the seller if you feel a tug from any item (doesn't mean you'll get an answer or the answer you're looking for - but hey, you all have the right to ask questions). sorry i didn't even look at the item after reading sparkly skin - too twilight fad for me on that one.

sometimes also if something doesn't quite sound kosher to your senses then more than likely you've already gotten your answer. just thoughts from a very exhausted little cronie. miss you guys and will try to get on more often! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

::wave:: I just wanted to bring back that Sparkly glow of my youth. ::rofl::

Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just wanted to bring back that Sparkly glow of my youth.

Try Martha Stewart brand Ultra Fine Glitter in gold or silver--you can't hardly wash that stuff off of you. I 'sparkled' for days even with several showers. I felt VERY 'Twilight' every time I looked in the mirror! LOL!!!

A waitress in a restaurant even commented she liked my 'sparkly' makeup! :oops:

LightMaven
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 69
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Light Maven

As a photographer I wanted to make a comment on seeing images in an item. It also will depend on the reflective quality of what is being photographed. One of the things I work on most is trying to insure that a reflective surface is NOT inadvertently showing my own image back to the viewer.

When I look at the first picture of the ring I very definitely can see the reflection of the photographer there.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Again this is all meaningless gossip, lets isolate another person and seller from the crowd...!!!! Sounds Great !!! What the hell does non-spirit photography have to do with anything? And has anyone bought anything from this person....???

A lot of People start bids low for reasons of:
Saving costs in initial entry fees
To be fair to people who don't have a lot of cash
Because low beginning bids tend to raise up the prices...

I just wonder because I am a curiosity person(and don't care because I don't ever depend on single sources, I am immune to business cr*p)...but as I was saying, I wonder how much rubbish I will have to put up with when I open my own selling site in less than 6 weeks? Perhaps I will just be ignored...In any case, all will be working well, anyway.

But then the Metaphysical Market has a number of different avenues, where this type of endless gossip simply does not exist.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:All of this is speculation only...whic doesn't lead anywhere significant....I should think that if anyone was truly interested in discovering anything about this particular ring, they would bid $1.00 or so and find out....

Speculation without real investigation is merely useless boring gossip ..

I remember a great GREAT psychic who was on eBay. She just started a business....her opening bid prices were low "so everyone could have a chance..." over the next 3 months I bought 10 items from her....I still have them....they were/are extremely powerful...but she was ridculed, made fun of, treated abominably...one of the "reasons" was that she was dislexic and used only capital letter and mispelled words......Sh had started her business to earn extra money as she took care of orphans in her own home.....she was a dear person...who was crushed by idle gossip.....

When then people say "I have a right to know" well gossip is not knowing nor knowledge...nor valuable information....

More and more of us are bloody tired of this relentless assessment of others....

Also, I wonder why so many many people "wonder why" without actually testing something up close and personal

Mourning eBay's loss of PACRATT - a great mystic,
Caiyros

Golly 6 whole days and then it happens again.........

I really have to make my mind up about all this .....

Caiyros
i am sad that i missed the opportunity to find her on eBay she sounds wonderful like a beautiful and rare treasure of a person .....i am glad you found her you speak so beautifully of her :) sending a big :hug: for just being you

cheers rach

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”