Can Anyone Guess What Is In This Pendant?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hola Everyone ::wave:: :wave: ::wave:: :wave: ::wave::

I thought it would be fun to start out with a guessing game :D :lol: ;) . I had made a purchase recently and asked that a specific spirit be bound to a pendant :D . I just received this in the mail today and am ecstatic beyond description. Now, the conjurer was absolutely amazing, detailed, and sincere. The mystery conjurer is indeed powerful in terms of magical abilities and conjuration and they gave me what I asked for but when I opened the package, nothing could've prepared me for this beautiful vessel and what lay inside :D

Since I don't have attachment privileges, I'm going to try pasting a picture using the links here....hold on...

If this does not work, then here is the link: http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h40 ... 0271-1.jpg

As soon as anyone gives me the right answer, I'll provide more details. I'll give you guys just enough clues to keep you wondering ;) :lol: ::bop:: :D . Take a good look at the pendant and tell me what vibes or visions it gives off to you all :pray:

P.S. I love this pendant, it is soooo beautiful and unique :thumbup: :D . I am definitely impressed and pleased with the conjurer :thumbup: ;) :D

Oops, forgot to leave clues, LOL. Well, the spirit inside the pendant is a male, is regal, and has a wicked sense of humor :lol: ;) . He has strong activation abilities, meaning he can raise my vibrations & bring me premonitions, etc. He also offers wish-granting & guidance. Hope these clues are enough to help you guys :D :thumbup:

Nikka
darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Merman? :lol: I am such a dork!!

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darksidemoon wrote:Merman? :lol: I am such a dork!!

Hey Darksidemoon :wave: ::wave:: ,

Nope, not a merman but that was a good guess :applause: ...will update in a few.

Nikka
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey again everyone :wave:

I'm here to give an update :thumbup: :D ...just finished meditating with my new spirit and I gotta tell ya, the conjurer wasn't kidding when they told me this spirit is powerful :lol: :applause: :D :thumbup: :applause: :D . Within a few minutes of me meditating, I began to feel a heavy presence, a pressure if you will in my head...not a headache exactly but more along the lines of if I kept meditating longer than I wanted, it would've developed into a headache...I got glimpses of him as well...not the whole form, but like side of his face :thumbup: .

Now, I am not a psychic by any standards or an empath or sensitive for that matter but this spirit's energy/presence really shocked me..that I could actually sense/feel it...If I had meditated for more than half an hour, I think I would've been overwhelmed by his power. This is a great experience that I had to share with everyone!

Come on, everyone, take a guess...what do you think it could be? :D :pray:

Nikka
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I would say a angel,,,,,but you gave the clue that he grants wishes, now that would lead me to say a Jinn, OR, a immortal. Hmmm lets see,,,,,,,ok I got it now,,,,,,,you have a pink bunny rabbit with a 3 foot blue bong. ::bop::

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Michael34786 wrote:I would say a angel,,,,,but you gave the clue that he grants wishes, now that would lead me to say a Jinn, OR, a immortal. Hmmm lets see,,,,,,,ok I got it now,,,,,,,you have a pink bunny rabbit with a 3 foot blue bong. ::bop::

Hiya Michael34786 :wave: ,

From what I have noticed, in my opinion, the majority of spirits grants wishes/requests :thumbup:. You provided great guesses but they are not it :applause: ...as for it being a pink bunny rabbit with the bong :lol: ::rofl:: :applause:. The day that I actually get something like that is the day lock my fiancee out of our house, LOL :lol:

Nikka
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

A khodam?

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Mekkanikka
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own mind
If I could be anything, I would be...: conquerer of realms
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: the devastator

must be some angel for protection :?

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

I keep going back to the photo, the vessel is very graceful and beautiful! I really have no idea what spirit it has, my total wild guess would be a Watcher since they're sort of angelic, guiding and considered wish-granters and those types of things, I don't know! My second guess would be a dragon. :thumbup:

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hola Everyone :wave: ::wave:: ,

Thank you guys soooo much for responding to my forum :D :thumbup: :applause: . Anyways, I'm happy to announce that someone guessed the spirit correctly and the person is....drumroll, please :lol: ::bop:: :dancing: ....CHELLY! :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ..... A dozen roses for you, Chelly :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: ...

This pendant is the home to my new dragon ::dragons::. Don't worry, I'll still continue with the guessing game because I'd like everyone to guess what kind of a dragon it is...I'll give you guys these new clues (all praises to the conjurer ::hail:: ):

My male ::dragons:: is 8927 years old and has a great sense of humor...to the point where the conjurer showed him the vessel he would be inhabiting and my dragon apparently loved it soo much that he took it in his mouth and pretended to fly away with it :lol: :applause: :D . He likes to be addressed affectionately :D :hug: , is regal, and likes the color red. He favors juicy fruit such as oranges & kiwi (I like oranges :hungry: ) and he seems to be strong, playful, and dominant!

Can you guys guess what kind of dragon it is? If you guess it right, I'll tell you guys who the conjurer is and that'd be the end of the guessing game :thumbup: . Good luck to everyone :D :applause: :thumbup: .

Looking forward to responses :thumbup: ;) :applause:

Nikka

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”