Can Anyone Guess What Is In This Pendant?

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Oh- I was wondering what was going on in the lower left of that photo also, and now I'm seeing a flying dragon, maybe 2... what does anyone else see in this photo?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Blooming_angel01 wrote: So I was looking through this thread and I saw the pic.. thought it would be nice to see if I could see something and bam! It has never happened to me.
I saw a dragon grabbing the pendant. Not like a normal dragon, the jaw is longer, so more of a hybrid. No color though. I came back and read and was amazed to see that I had gotten it right!

Wow! You're amazing! You not only got the Hybrid part right but the part about the dragon grabbing the vessel with his mouth! :applause:

adelphia wrote:With the first few posts in another language, I was translating and saying to myself - wheeee! I'm nephilim (power to understand languages you don't know, lol). But now you guys have lost me for the most part.

Haha, we went off topic and started talking about how we're both Hispanic and about our boyfriends and moving to be with them pretty much, totally off topic haha. :lol:

I'm not good at all at seeing pictures, when I see pictures like that (the orange one), I can't distinguish anything!

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”