HAUNTED SAMHAIN DARK HEARTS COLLECTION

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

There certainly is quite a bit of intense energy coming from those items - so many wonderful items, so little money :( She is a great seller, one I've used and will again :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

lontrell
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: n/a
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one
Zodiac:

my first major purchase was from her. yes she is a little steep in the pocket, but she is willing to set up a payment plan with you.
i ordered a 7 archangel ring from her, and it works as expected. Im not really one for spirit manifestaion, i just want results.
BUT a certain angel manifested itself right in front of my family.(wife, 2 kids). That has never happened ever with me with my family in all the years i have been dealing with the angelic host. She definately has my business.

Semper Fidelis
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

lontrell wrote:my first major purchase was from her. yes she is a little steep in the pocket, but she is willing to set up a payment plan with you.
i ordered a 7 archangel ring from her, and it works as expected. Im not really one for spirit manifestaion, i just want results.
BUT a certain angel manifested itself right in front of my family.(wife, 2 kids). That has never happened ever with me with my family in all the years i have been dealing with the angelic host. She definately has my business.
I have seen Uriel, Gabriel, Raphael, Raziel, Jophael, Michael on her listing, which is the 7th?

I am so pleased that you had a manifestation as i have been feeling a strong urge to buy them too (along with a rainbow dragon for measure!). I have sent a msg asking what she would accept for a large order as i cannot pay full price for all the items (those Djinn will really need to pull their work in but i am not sure they would want to help in bringing more spirits to the home!

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”