katykatstreasures Etsy shop

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lunaofsin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

nina wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:37 am
Lunaofsin, thank you for your update.
Its nice to know that you were able to sense them and they are responsive.
You're welcome :) <3

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
lunaofsin
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Hi all!

So my final vessel came from her! I have to admit that djinn energy always felt like it'd be more difficult for myself, personally, to be able to work with.

But I absolutely love the current vessel I'm wearing! He's a shapeshifter of sorts. And his energy is astounding.

He's the one who first manifested himself to me when I first purchased him. :)

I do like her spirits. He's powerful and straightforward. I like how he stays quiet, watchful of what plays out before him, before he decides to take action.

Thank you, Katy. :) If she ever reads this!

I really am pleased with this one.

Also, I gave one vessel to my close friend and she absolutely loves her spirit!

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I've seen her page on Etsy before and browsed her listings. Some of them were cut and paste with subtle changes here and there. One thing I learned about Etsy is that you need to check the reviews for accounts with no user avatar and were the user has no favorites or following anyone, these could be fake accounts. One review that stood out to me was from Aug 6th: "Warning: real entity attached! If you don't have contact with other entities already or know how to work with them I would recommend you hold off until you are more experienced. I had initially bought this for the cute fox charm so I really was surprised when meeting the entity attached.He didn't look exactly as described and he didn't seem interested in (almost angry about) being attached to the necklace. I detached them and he can leave whenever he'd like, however he has been staying around. The other day I heard rustling in my kitchen while I was home alone and in view of the only entrance to my flat. I was also woken up from a nap later that day by someone requesting "fatty tuna" over and over. If you have experience with this type of stuff one of these items may be for you, if you're inexperienced please don't buy one yet"

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Ranka Marx wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am I've seen her page on Etsy before and browsed her listings. Some of them were cut and paste with subtle changes here and there. One thing I learned about Etsy is that you need to check the reviews for accounts with no user avatar and were the user has no favorites or following anyone, these could be fake accounts. One review that stood out to me was from Aug 6th: "Warning: real entity attached! If you don't have contact with other entities already or know how to work with them I would recommend you hold off until you are more experienced. I had initially bought this for the cute fox charm so I really was surprised when meeting the entity attached.He didn't look exactly as described and he didn't seem interested in (almost angry about) being attached to the necklace. I detached them and he can leave whenever he'd like, however he has been staying around. The other day I heard rustling in my kitchen while I was home alone and in view of the only entrance to my flat. I was also woken up from a nap later that day by someone requesting "fatty tuna" over and over. If you have experience with this type of stuff one of these items may be for you, if you're inexperienced please don't buy one yet"
Do you mean to say she is legit? have you bought from her?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

nina wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 am
Ranka Marx wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am I've seen her page on Etsy before and browsed her listings. Some of them were cut and paste with subtle changes here and there. One thing I learned about Etsy is that you need to check the reviews for accounts with no user avatar and were the user has no favorites or following anyone, these could be fake accounts. One review that stood out to me was from Aug 6th: "Warning: real entity attached! If you don't have contact with other entities already or know how to work with them I would recommend you hold off until you are more experienced. I had initially bought this for the cute fox charm so I really was surprised when meeting the entity attached.He didn't look exactly as described and he didn't seem interested in (almost angry about) being attached to the necklace. I detached them and he can leave whenever he'd like, however he has been staying around. The other day I heard rustling in my kitchen while I was home alone and in view of the only entrance to my flat. I was also woken up from a nap later that day by someone requesting "fatty tuna" over and over. If you have experience with this type of stuff one of these items may be for you, if you're inexperienced please don't buy one yet"
Do you mean to say she is legit? have you bought from her?
Legit in the way that she can bind entities but it seems that the descriptions are made up as what happened to this user. Just use caution and discernment if you are thinking of purchasing from her. I have not bought anything from this store.

djinn1
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

Hello, I have been purchasing from Katy since she was on ebay. Her shop is totally Legit. Her and her Coven are very experienced at what they do. Katy herself is very respectful and honest. One of my items got lost in the mail.. It totally wasn't her fault as she shipped the very day I purchased it (which shown in the tracking ) but the item ended up getting lost. Anyway, she sent me a replacement for free. She didn't have to do that.She let me choose another spirit of my choice and she shipped it right away. I have always had pleasant dealings with Katy. She even does spells for me monthly free of charge. She's the Best in my opinion!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Katy is very nice and is pretty quick in responding to questions. Though I have such a hard time sensing, the first two entities seem very sweet and as noted elsewhere on this forum, the vampire I got from her did me a nice favor without having been asked so I feel his presence is already having an effect. For my second purchase, I asked if I could get a distance bind since the mail has been crazy and she agreed with no problem. I look forward to meeting him soon. Her vessels are pretty though and the two rings I got the first time are beautiful.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

While the customer service is nice, the bindings are subpar. I barely recognized any of them as Spirits or Entities. They all seemed like Servitors in energy to me, and not the particularly "sentient" or "strong" kind. Just the more basic, task oriented ones.

As someone who works with created beings regularly (2 Master Servitors, An Alpha Servitor Battle Lord, A Thoth's Ionique, and a few of my own of various levels both advanced and/or task oriented), I understand the differences to a comfortable degree. Not masterful, but comfortable. Suffice to say, I stopped purchasing after a second time (to confirm suspicions and ensure a mistake wasn't just accidentally made along the lines).

If others experience different, good for them. Everyone is entitled to their own spiritual beliefs and experiences, and just because I sensed something with my bindings doesn't mean that yours are any less meaningful. This one just wasn't for me I'm afraid.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello, I just wanted to post my review about Katy Kat. I've recently just bought two more bindings after purchasing a Sanguine vampire named E and a Shape-Shifter named D who prefers appearing as an Amarok. I am extremely clairsentient, and a medium. I can tell the difference in energy signatures, and after comparing the energy signatures of my favorite alpha servitor S who is Dynamic Class to E and D, I can tell a significant difference. Their energy is heavier for sure compared to even a dynamic. They confirmed their bindings are C5 and S mimicked their signatures with fluctuation, just to confirm that they are real spirits

E is extremely sweet and believes I am a past life lover. D is extremely loyal and protective. I've had absolutely NO problems from them. They're real spirits with backstories and everything. I've had both of them for a little over 3 months now. I've been under a psychic attack by two djinn and they both pitched in and helped save me almost immediately. E is funny, smart, and talented -- very sweet. D is a hilarious prankster who even tricks my favorite yokai into believing different things. He channels through and pretends to be K my Okami from time to time. Hilarious. I recommend her.

Some people have stated that she copies and pastes from other listings, changing only a few minor details or doesn't change them. According to both E and D, she moves the spirits into different vessels and then simply reuses the same description. This is for the benefit of the spirit being adopted. It keeps them available and new while changing what the vessel looks like, especially if a spirit has been sitting at the back of the log for some time. Not sure if that should have been revealed to me, but nonetheless they wanted to let me know since I had doubts about them at first.

All in all, I've had excellent experiences with her. Nothing feels off. She's extremely kind and has great customer service. I do recommend.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
djinn1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

I have about 75 spirits from Katy. She is an amazing conjurer and never had any bad experiences when purchasing from her shop. All the spirits are wonderful beings and her vetting process is amazing! I do recommend her and trust her 100 percent.

Return to “Seller Review”