Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

endymionfate wrote:May i just say that, though the Toy Story movies are good, this totally got robbed at the Oscars this year. Amazing soundtrack (yes, more Celtic, which is why I probably love it), some deeper messages than children's movies usually have and yet does not sacrifice an innocent children's plot while doing so. Have watched it far too many times...since my 5 year old still wants to be a Night Fury when he grows up. haven't watched it with my Greenie yet.
Very true!!!! For me this moive had more to offer then toy story even though toy story is good!!!!

This moive puts dragons in a good light and shows what it is to be stuck in one's way and opening up, to a new school of thought!!!!

The muisc is celtic which is one reason why I also like it and it has a very powerful energy, which makes me think that maybe somebody has a dragon spirit whether they know it or not, behind their creativity!!!! What a way to get a message out!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
reindeer71
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: clairvoyance
My magical/paranormal name...: don't have any

Thanks to this thread..... finally I got the DVD and watch several times.... and still want to watch it again...... this film is the reason why I adopt dragons finally..... :thumbup:

Alitus_Ab_Corde
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Guardian Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alitus Ab Corde
Zodiac:

I seriously need to watch this movie, it sounds awesome. Okay, here's the plan. I sneak over to my brother's house to say hi. I tell him I am going to grab the hundreds of movies he's borrowed for me over the last couple months and slip this movie in with my stack. Gather my Dragons, pop some popcorn, add lot's of butter and throw some sour patch kids into the popcorn (seriously, it sounds gross but trust me it tastes soooooo good. Try it you'll like it :thumbup: ) then finally watch the movie.

That's my plan. :thumbup:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pectus pectoris est meus rector
KOLA (brother of Starfire), and proud brother of endymionfate

"I got bones beneath my skin, and mister, there's a skeleton in every man's house. Beneath the dust, and love and sweat that hang on everybody, there's a dead man trying to get out"
SpiritInTheWater
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one. Any thoughts?

Well, because of this thread, I decided to get the movie and I watched it last night. Very well done and I will probably end up watching it many times! I just received my first dragons, a gold and a black. I have a red and an orange on their way. We are going to have a dragon's night at the movies soon : ) ::party::

Miss-Suki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

I absolutely love this movie :D!! It doesn't matter how many times I put it on, it's still awesome!! The flying scenes were incredible!! "B" enjoyed it very much, I felt he was really moved by it! I've got another dragon who'll be joining us soon, I'll have to show him/her it as well!

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

I watched it was amazing i liked the many kinds of dragons havent watched it with the few dragons i have
The story...i am not sure i understood it(i mean the messages but hey its not like i watched it for that )(i watched for the dragons and whole awesome scenes and generally for relaxation and funny scenes meh cant say it was pretty funny at some parts and managed to provoke an emotional responce on the last part which is pretty rare for me)

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

I was watching this on dvd while I was in bed and I nodded off half way through. I only woke up at the end of the movie when the credits came up ::facepalm::
I refrained from contributing to this thread because I thought I should wait until I watched it in full, so I would be able to give it an even better review, but since I haven't had the time to do that yet, I would like to chime in and say, I liked what I saw and heard and I hope to be able to watch it in full, sometime!! Maybe, Popcorn with Sour patch might help keep me awake ;) Thanks Yllek for that priceless recipe! :D

Anna
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

That is your assignment tonight then, Anna. Watch it! Too good not to.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

:ot: wow, I think I've just been ordered to do something by da captain. Your wish is my command sir!

Anna
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Only a little less than 3 years till part 2 comes out, ::bop:: . It always makes me smile when I catch my oldest son (who will be 10 in a week!) watching it & whispering to his Gold Dragon 'A'. I can only imagine what type of adventures they cook up while watching the movie & I know that they are both excited to see what's next for Hiccup & Toothless.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”