You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone recommend a camera for catching orbs in a... haunted location?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

I "catched" Orbs on my smartphone cam. I don't think you need a special cam for this.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

True, I recorded a video of my pet in my iPhone once and I saw a ton of orbs just floating by very fast and some slow. I showed it so some friends. Some of them didn’t see it but then when they watched it a second time they saw more than they thought they would.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

One good way to catch orbs is to use the flash on your phone, as its right next to the camera and will reflect on orbs better. IR cameras are good too. You just need to be able to tell the difference between dust, bugs, and real orbs, and you're good.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

I appreciate all of your answers! Good to know the camera on my phone is a good one, I haven't seen any orbs, but I wanna catch my own soon.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”