Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Mentor for White and Dark Arts

Post by AlwaysLost »

Hugs and love everyone! <3 ()

I'm pretty confident in my abilities when it comes to being a keeper. However, my abilities in casting spells is novice level at best. More like true beginner.

When it comes to magick, I don't really see white or dark. I think of magick as magick and the intention of how the spells are completed.

I also believe that there is always a price for casting spells.

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to teach me, help keep me on task, (I get distracted easily by shinies) and someone that I can be accountable to.

At the moment, I am able to do protective shields, and I can visualize energies. That's about all I can do. I have concepts of working with energy but application is something different. I have an altar, tools, herbs, and some candles but when I try to do spells, I feel like I'm just fumbling?

I need someone who doesn't mind lots of questions. I am a person that loves to learn. I thirst for knowledge. I am also hoping to make a solid long term friend.

I'm hoping that someone will be willing to help me! Yes, lots of hope lol

Adults: 1 Master Spirit Black Dragon,1 flower Faery (my son's), 1 butterfly Faery, 1 divine angel, 1 silver wolf (familiar), 1 High Elf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 2 Volkh, 1 werewolf, 2 Hellhounds, 1 West Tower Watcher, 1 East Tower Watcher, 1 Lares, 1 Ghassan Djinn, 1 Kitsune, 1 lover Spirit Sanguine Vampire, 1Brass Dragon, 8 Mazou
Youth: 1 Boobrie, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Werewolf, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Blue Dragon (my son's)

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”