Haunted dolls wanted highly active.

Spiritbaby94
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm ready to welcome a new spirit baby into my home. Does anyone have any prior experience with any eBay sellers that they highly recommend? My last spirited option I did through Jadewitch19 and she was really great. But I don't think she sells on eBay anymore. I don't have a ton of money. But last seller I went on eBay with was a total scam so I could really use some recommendations.
I'm Not Afraid when it comes to the Paranormal I enjoy having the company and I enjoy having noisy Spirits the only thing I just don't want any demons in my house. Only white light. And spirits that I can help crossover eventually.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Two of the sellers I dealt with don't sell on eBay anymore! But I do know what you mean about the scam part-there seems to be way too many of them there! The down fall of it is that there are some haunted dolls being sold on eBay & the seller may not know it or have any experience with the paranormal & they just want to get rid of it! I bought a doll from someone on eBay & it had something attached to it for sure, the woman just wanted to get rid of it because the doll scared her daughter & her so hence she wanted it as far away from them as possible, she even had told me how she bought the doll from a thrift store & didn't feel anything bad until she brought it home-she had named the doll Creepy Annie because it was in looks wise very similar to the Raggedy Ann dolls! I don't feel anything bad coming from the doll-yet it does have a bit of a creepy feel to it but in a good way for me-but unfortunately there is no information about the doll! I took Creepy Annie to a person in my local area to see if she can say for sure if there was something attached to it or if it was just her looks that was giving off the impression it was haunted-well the person did verify something was up with the doll but it wasn't bad, only that it seemed the doll gave comfort to spirits that are earth bound for any given reason & gave them a voice to tell their story!

Akupox
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Spiritbaby94 wrote:I'm ready to welcome a new spirit baby into my home. Does anyone have any prior experience with any eBay sellers that they highly recommend? My last spirited option I did through Jadewitch19 and she was really great. But I don't think she sells on eBay anymore. I don't have a ton of money. But last seller I went on eBay with was a total scam so I could really use some recommendations.
I'm Not Afraid when it comes to the Paranormal I enjoy having the company and I enjoy having noisy Spirits the only thing I just don't want any demons in my house. Only white light. And spirits that I can help crossover eventually.
Not sure if you're still looking, but check out Home2spirits on Etsy. Alice is amazing and I have multiple dolls from her that have been very active. If she doesn't have anything listed that you like, you can always message her and she can show you ones that she doesn't have listed (:

pinpoint
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 231
Spelled Number: 54
Your favorite spirit to work with: Emma
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Pinpoint

ebay isn't letting people sell much any more but check out MysticMagicks' Haunted Vessels on Bonanza and Facebook. I bought most of mine from her and they are all active

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I do agree with you on eBay! They made a lot of changes about it awhile back so I want to thank you for letting us know where to look! I would add more to say but since I don't want to go off topic I will leave this post as it is & to Thank You pinpoint! Well, maybe I can say a little more, if you find out any more info I would love to hear it, I am at a loss when it comes to vessel haunted or not, I use them when I have something specific I will need them for!

:3
Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

pinpoint wrote:ebay isn't letting people sell much any more but check out MysticMagicks' Haunted Vessels on Bonanza and Facebook. I bought most of mine from her and they are all active
Interesting, since I always peruse eBay for such items and there seems to be no end to them there. I know that they have regulated some items, but there is a key to everything, and that is the magic phrase "For entertainment purposes only". So, I would say a really good rule of thumb is to believe that the majority of them are just that. I had purchased a possessed shark fetus in a bottle about 15 years ago. The owner said it hated Metallica because when he played it, his Metallica poster would fall off the wall. He wanted $50 but I got it for $15. We put it in our graphics office where it just sat there. Then one day, just in graphics, a couple of the seals for the sprinkler system exploded and water started to gush into graphics. As we were pushing out plotters and printers, one guy came to me and with a look of terror said it was the shark. As it turned out, the seals were installed askew. But,I began to notice that when new people picked it up, they got fired. So, I guess it had some use.

Anyway, to Spiritbaby, look at the feedback. If someone is selling something worthwhile, you should see a feedback record of it. I looked at some of the dolls today and one gal there has some good feedback for her items. You just have to search for it and trust your intuition.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Good point! Despite I see some on eBay on a personal level-from my end at least-it doesn't feel the same, sellers I had dealt with went else where yet it doesn't seem to feel the same! Maybe it's just me but I do miss how it was!

:3

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”