vanishing...

chucktippit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

This is my first post in search of either answers,or some type of guidance as to what I am experinceing. One week ago today our 15 year old dog went missing,but not in the usual manner. My wife, who usually holds this dog was doing just so but had to go into another room for less than 5 minutes. Upon returning,she discovered the dog was gone-nowhere to be found in the house. Being that we live in a remote area and have to be our own police at times, we have a setup where one has to enter 3 doors to gain access inside the house at any ingress. When I am at work,my wife has all the doors locked and stays inside for security,and there was no possible way an aged dog with crippled legs and blind could possibly exit the structure. Had she been found dead,this could have been expected and her remains processed,but just to vanish into thin air so-to-speak is both unnerving and perturbing at the least. Is there anyone out there who has similar experience,or knows what could be at play in a situation like this???

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Hi-I hope I can answer! I haven't had an experience like this before but an old friend of mine had something similar happen-it kind of sounds like it could be some kind of portal that opens just at the right time where something can go in or out, but since your dog had health issues as you had described she would not be able to do so on her own so someone would need to do it for her! By chance how long ago did this happen? Any unusual sounds or drafts/breezes? I assume your dog hasn't returned? My friends experience was she had notice some things that were popping up missing-thankfully none of them were her cats/pets or family members, but what popped up missing were some antiques, a couple of out of print hard to find books, she found out it was a portal is when she kept hearing sounds like heavy foot steps including some heavy drafts/breezes that felt like a small gust of wind, when she was home alone & thought someone broke in-but since there was no sign of a break in she got concerned that someone knew a spot to come in & out unnoticed so her now ex husband took a look to be sure if that was the case-same thing happened again, so she decided to just put a few things out in random areas of the house & put up cameras to catch who ever was doing this, finally after about a month of trying to catch who was doing his she caught the portal in her home open someone came in & took something then went back into the portal, she couldn't quite see its face, it was like it was purposely trying to hide it! After that incident she told her ex husband she wanted to move out because she was afraid for her safety! I know they sold the house but if there is something still there I can't really say!

:3
chucktippit
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Funny you should mention it-there was a large gust of wind...large enough to open the door and my wife had to go and close it. After that was when she noticed the dog missing. She is still gone and I've taken the house apart a dozen times looking for her to no avail. So far,nothing else has gone missing. Thanks for your reply.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Let me just say I am so sorry about your sweet dog-I am a Animal Lover so I don't like anything bad to happen to them! That was another thing my friend had mentioned-other than the footsteps she felt those breezes & it was like a wind passed her by! She never got back any of her things & who/what ever it was seemed to be connected to her former home-it makes me wonder who they are & why they come here, & are they watching us! I have a theory they are from another dimension or realm, even aliens if you want to say it's a possibility-it seems like it's someone or something that has the knowledge or power to do so!

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am quite puzzled too about the disappearance. Sorry for the loss, but, if went though some sort of portal, I wish the dog will come back.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Same here divineseeker! I wish who/what ever it is would bring the dog back! Portals always got me wondering-like how may are there!

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't have much to contribute to this thread but I just want to say how sorry I am that you had this experience and hope that it keeps getting bumped so that someone who might have an answer will see this.

I'm wondering, if maybe you could reach out to the CH help desk and see if there's anything they think it might be and possibly provide some ideas/answers for you.

Hoping for a safe return of your beloved pet. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I do hope myself the dog comes back safe & is ok! That is a good idea to check with help desk, maybe some one can give some advise & knows what to do! And if there is anyone that has an answer I want this thread to be noticed even if it means to get bumped a lot!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OK-I want to make sure everything is ok so can I get an update?

christbot
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unbiased
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Snow Raven
Zodiac:

Wow, I wish you and your wife the best of luck locating your dog. Sending out blessings.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”