Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Hello, I am searching for someone to help teach me on a personal level. I'm talkin' a Student/Teacher, Scholar/Mentor, Apprentice/Master type thing.

I am not so good at learning things without guidance but have been trying anyway. With mixed results. That's why I have decided to search for someone to teach me.

I have taught myself basics and whatnot but I'd still like to have my mentor to be go over things to make sure I have it right.

My goal is to not only be a good spirit keeper and medium, but also I want to learn summoning, conjuration and binding the right way. From someone experienced, who can help me through my studies and my journey.

I am unsure how or where to find a teacher, but I remain hopeful and eager. Thank you for taking time to read this, have a great day!

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Maybe it isn't quite fitting what you were looking for, but CH does offer classes in various areas and people seem to get a lot of benefit from them
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Universi ... -Programs/

So perhaps it can at least supplement the work you're doing now.

Locating a one-on-one personal mentor is tougher. I've always felt that the mentor just kind of finds the seeker when they are ready.
An exchange is usually made here, sure some may ask money, others who are willing to teach without the fee choose their students wisely because they are looking for someone to carry on everything they have established and that is a form of payment.

If you're only looking to learn for yourself then it's going to be easier to pay for instruction where possible such as with the classes offered in the above link, you lose the personal guidance but you win valuable info that can get you going in the right direction. If you're willing to do justice to a tradition and carry it forward then you may be able to find an apprenticeship by looking into established practitioners you resonate with and asking them. You may also have luck finding an established coven/society where your membership could entail learning and leveling up.

From the standpoint of a practitioner who is adept in particular areas, I do get people asking me if I will or if I can mentor them every so often. It is very difficult because the fundamentals I've developed are so important and some are difficult to teach, they have to fall into place. Add to this that my communication style would only suit very few. In this I am suggesting that it has to be an appropriate match when it is one-on-one mentorship, you find very quickly when it isn't going to work and even if you do get a mentor on board with you that may turn up as an issue. I'm not saying this to dissuade you, it's just something to keep in mind going forward. Not every practitioner is the best at teaching, unfortunately lol. So they have to be ready and prepared to take on that new role just as much as you're prepared to learn.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Maybe it isn't quite fitting what you were looking for, but CH does offer classes in various areas and people seem to get a lot of benefit from them
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Universi ... -Programs/

So perhaps it can at least supplement the work you're doing now.

Locating a one-on-one personal mentor is tougher. I've always felt that the mentor just kind of finds the seeker when they are ready.
An exchange is usually made here, sure some may ask money, others who are willing to teach without the fee choose their students wisely because they are looking for someone to carry on everything they have established and that is a form of payment.

If you're only looking to learn for yourself then it's going to be easier to pay for instruction where possible such as with the classes offered in the above link, you lose the personal guidance but you win valuable info that can get you going in the right direction. If you're willing to do justice to a tradition and carry it forward then you may be able to find an apprenticeship by looking into established practitioners you resonate with and asking them. You may also have luck finding an established coven/society where your membership could entail learning and leveling up.

From the standpoint of a practitioner who is adept in particular areas, I do get people asking me if I will or if I can mentor them every so often. It is very difficult because the fundamentals I've developed are so important and some are difficult to teach, they have to fall into place. Add to this that my communication style would only suit very few. In this I am suggesting that it has to be an appropriate match when it is one-on-one mentorship, you find very quickly when it isn't going to work and even if you do get a mentor on board with you that may turn up as an issue. I'm not saying this to dissuade you, it's just something to keep in mind going forward. Not every practitioner is the best at teaching, unfortunately lol. So they have to be ready and prepared to take on that new role just as much as you're prepared to learn.

I gethcha. Thankyou for your advice. I am more looking for the one on one connection rather than classes. I want to do the apprenticeship but i have no idea where to go for that. As for covens, I am unsure if there are any in my area. Or where to look for said covens. I apologize for sounding so clueless. Thankyou again for your time and advice.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Mentor Found!!;

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

RosieSweets wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:36 am Mentor Found!!;
Congratulations \./

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
blairwitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Where did you find one at? I've been looking everywhere lol

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

blairwitch wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:40 am
I actually found him in a chat while talking about Paganism and Spirits.

blairwitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

RosieSweets wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:59 am
blairwitch wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:40 am
I actually found him in a chat while talking about Paganism and Spirits.
ah I see. Well congrats!

Usher
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

So can we confirm...
When student is ready, teacher will appear.

Anyway congrats

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”