Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

Ethereal bliss spell/third eye activation spell

Post by Kazz1 »

I am hoping someone can help me.

I placed an order to CH for the third eye activation tunnel spell and the activation. As part of the bogo event i also received the etheral bliss spell which is supposed to feel like your touched by an angel. i tried to get information about that but havent found anything.

Fast forward a week after the spell was casted (about a month ago), i started hearing a lady. now all 3 of my companions are males and this is clearly a woman.

At first it started off with singing. the key thing is that i am almost fully awake when i hear this. im still in sleep but am fully aware of my surroundings. So it started off with singing. Then there are conversations i hear but always forget. I am also seeing flashes of white light on the right side of my eye.

I am also going thru depression and taking medication so assumed maybe the lights were from that but its not a side affect. During this difficult time i accidentally also ended up unbinding my companions. Something traumatic happened and i didnt realize i could release them by asking to be left alone but i confirmed with lisa that they did leave. So Lisa is rebinding them for me.

Then at exactly 3 am I heard a woman say in my ear "That's enough". She said this very clearly and firmly. From experience I know i will forget it so i quickly wrote it down. I wasnt yet asleep. Then i woke up to hearing chimes which is what i heard the first time i got my companion F. Then i had a dream where some guy was finally going to announce my relationship with him to the world. He was some royalty and i was given a title and angel gabriel arranged for him to give me a gift. Its so weird Lisa said she started the process of binding but hasnt completed it yet so i am not sure if all of this has to do with my third eye being activated or the etheral spell or something else altogether.

I was also told by a reading that a spirit of mine is trying to hook me up with another but i am so confused out of my marid, ifrit and grigori whose trying to do this lol

its soo confusing any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Kazz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

Re: Ethereal bliss spell/third eye activation spell

Post by Kazz1 »

Also when i see gabriel hes a man lol he looks like the trickster on supernatural who also plays gabriel

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”