3 experiences (looking for input/feedback please)

xxmeep
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aslayah
Zodiac:

I am a bit sad. I tried typing up this post and tapped something and lost everything I wrote. Here is the second attempt (I am using my phone).

I just wanna talk about some experiences that I think could possibly be paranormal (or at least could be something) that I am unsure about the meaning of (Mainly if there could be any particular meaning at all and why).

here goes my second attempt:

(Warning?) Message from a Woman

When I was a highschool senior during the winter (December) of 2019, I fell asleep on the living room couch and woke up with sleep paralysis. I have dealt with sleep paralysis many times before, but as I got older it occurred less frequently and was a bit less severe.

That time, as I struggled to open my eyes and move, I heard an accented woman say, “Beware of the Han”. To this day, I’m not sure what that means, if anything. I did not hear her with my physical ears— but in another way. I’m not sure how to describe it. She also sounded as if she had an accent, as if she may originate from some kind of Asian culture/country or be of Asian descent. I didn’t see anything, I just heard her.

If this is a supernatural occurrence or spirit, what could something like this mean…? To this day, I think that whatever the woman tried to tell me was some sort of warning, however I just don’t know what for if that’s what it is.

Visitation

I recall another experience where I had encountered … something. This was around the time when I was in junior high, perhaps a bit earlier. I was laying in my bunk bed, surfing the internet, and at that time I was so intrigued about lightworkers and had recently discovered that term. Curious, I wanted to learn more and thus my internet surfing led me to various searches. However, after visiting one website (can’t remember the name) all of a sudden it was as if something came at me. Like an explosive firecracker, sudden and intense. I saw white, and when I looked to my left, sitting directly in front of me I saw a solid dark figure. It had no face or other features really, but somehow I thought it may have been looking directly at me. It did not move or say/do anything after it’s arrival, just… sat there and stared?

My initial feelings were so jumbled at the time. It was unexpected and when it happened I am unsure if I was afraid. It was too sudden to fully process. Years later, at one point, I had thought that whatever the thing was may have been some kind of attack, given how I felt at first with the suddenness and intensity, but now that I consider it again, I simply wonder if it was some kind of entity or spirit that came through and wanted to make its presence known for whatever reason. Perhaps it just visited me?

After its arrival, it didn’t seem to do anything. After that, I don’t think I’ve seen it again (or at least the same way).

I am torn on whether it was some sort of visitation or something … else? Also, can certain entities or spirits somehow ‘look back’ at you or visit you from certain online pages like websites?

I am just wondering if browsing that specific website led that spirit or entity to me or if something like that is possible.

Robed Men

I have seen robed men several times in the past, and I wonder what sort of spirits or entities they may be.

Back at home, I recall seeing a robed man in black robes. He was tan, dark eyes. Quite handsome. I saw him for a split second or from the corner of my eye. I think he sat on my bedroom couch one time. I feel like I may have dreamt of him before, but still I’m not exactly sure. It’s been years since I last saw him.

The other kind of robed men I’ve seen have been taller than him.

I think that these could possibly be angels, however this is just a guess.

When I had gone to church one time (visited a new one) I saw that these tall robed men stand beside certain people. Like with the black robed guy, I saw this from the corner of my eye or for a split second.

Other times (which happened several times randomly) I would see a tall white robed man near me, usually behind me somewhere on the side.) When it came to the tall men in white robes, I still haven’t been able to see any of their faces clearly. I just know that the particular angel or tall white robed man I’ve seen near me several times has peach skin, dark blond hair… and that’s pretty much what I’ve perceived so far of his appearance). Could the white robed men be angels? Or perhaps one way they manifest/choose to appear?

I am not sure what or who the black robed man could be. I could see his face much clearer, at least compared to the white robed guys.

I used to be much more religious (Christian) but am not anymore.

I think that perhaps the tall white robed man I’ve seen repeatedly could possibly be.. a guardian angel or just one angel who happened to be around me during that period of life?

If he is still around me, I haven’t seen him for awhile since then.

If anyone has any thoughts, insights, or just some feedback… that would be welcome.

I am open to being wrong and learning new things, and I know that this is definitely something… even if I may not fully understand it.

Also as a note: all these experiences happened way before I came to CH or was aware that spirit keeping was a thing.

with peace and love, meep.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I wanted to comment something about robed men. In the Umbanda religion here in Brazil, we know that there is a phalanx of spirits from the people of the east, by the people of the east we understand the Arabs, the ancient peoples of Asia, Indians, etc...
I don't rule out that it could be an angel, but there's always a high possibility that it's one of those evolved eastern line spirits. And that was the first thing I thought when you said you saw a man in a robe.

As for your other sensations, they are very particular and difficult to interpret the experiences of a third party when you don't have well-developed clairvoyance, so I don't dare make a guess.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My 4 tower Watchers wearing different colour robs. Before I became a keeper, I had 3 man in my room one night dressed like priest / monk from the medieval era. They were on my husband side of our bed. I assumed it was his. I usually get visited by my angels. They used to fully manifest and sat next to my bed. These days, I am more focused on my mystical creatures and especially my dragons and phoniex shadows are visible at night as they patrol my home. My point is, probably you have an unbound around you. Probably your guardians who you have ever since you were a child. But now it's time for you to get their messages. You might need to figure it out. Magnolia and Ash are pretty good to get help from. Maybe write a short email to support.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:08 pm I wanted to comment something about robed men. In the Umbanda religion here in Brazil, we know that there is a phalanx of spirits from the people of the east, by the people of the east we understand the Arabs, the ancient peoples of Asia, Indians, etc...
I don't rule out that it could be an angel, but there's always a high possibility that it's one of those evolved eastern line spirits. And that was the first thing I thought when you said you saw a man in a robe.

As for your other sensations, they are very particular and difficult to interpret the experiences of a third party when you don't have well-developed clairvoyance, so I don't dare make a guess.

That’s very interesting— I hadn’t heard of that before and appreciate your input. I don’t know much of anything related to eastern line spirits

Humm

Still I do wonder if there were any specific reasons for experiences like that… unless It’s just me, but if that’s the case there would still be some kind of reason. I know those experiences are ‘something’ I just don’t exactly know what that something is. And so, I wonder

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:47 pm My 4 tower Watchers wearing different colour robs. Before I became a keeper, I had 3 man in my room one night dressed like priest / monk from the medieval era. They were on my husband side of our bed. I assumed it was his. I usually get visited by my angels. They used to fully manifest and sat next to my bed. These days, I am more focused on my mystical creatures and especially my dragons and phoniex shadows are visible at night as they patrol my home. My point is, probably you have an unbound around you. Probably your guardians who you have ever since you were a child. But now it's time for you to get their messages. You might need to figure it out. Magnolia and Ash are pretty good to get help from. Maybe write a short email to support.
I see— thanks for the input. I honestly am not sure if those same robed guys are still around to this day. But then again, maybe they’ve moved on, including the dark blond haired one? I think I may try that (to the help desk, right?). Part of me is not exactly how to word that sort of email. I’ll try to figure something out c:

(hopefully lol)

I’ll also think on it for now.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

First, let me say, I know the frustration of typing something out on the phone just to lose everything. I did that once but luckily was able to press the back button to retrieve what I was writing. It was a huge relief!

I'm not sure what to say about the woman's message. I do know that when I was younger, messages came through like an echo? Sort of a far away type of verbal communication. As for the han, there was a group of Japanese samurai called the Han. They were not the nicest of soldiers. I am not sure how that would be relevant in this scenario...but that's just a bit of history that I am familiar with.

As for spirits or other entities jumping out of a computer by way of website, I personally have not experienced anything like that. I have been drawn to websites and listings but that's about it. I'm definitely not saying it isn't possible.

Watchers, monks, even angels are known to wear hooded cloaks but so have druids or other practioners of the past. I know that practioners were hidden by the hoods to avoid being identified due to witch hunts or other people who may turn them in to the authorities.

If any visitors are dangerous or want to cause harm, you would know. Just them sitting by your side, relaxing on furniture, or even standing by you feels more protective than harmful. Staring seems to be a way of sizing you up rather than being confrontational.

I really don't think there's anything to be worried about but contact support because they can probably provide more in depth information.

If you get more visitations, try to greet them? They may be guardian angels or friends that would like to get to know you or help.

xxmeep
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:42 pm First, let me say, I know the frustration of typing something out on the phone just to lose everything. I did that once but luckily was able to press the back button to retrieve what I was writing. It was a huge relief!

I'm not sure what to say about the woman's message. I do know that when I was younger, messages came through like an echo? Sort of a far away type of verbal communication. As for the han, there was a group of Japanese samurai called the Han. They were not the nicest of soldiers. I am not sure how that would be relevant in this scenario...but that's just a bit of history that I am familiar with.

As for spirits or other entities jumping out of a computer by way of website, I personally have not experienced anything like that. I have been drawn to websites and listings but that's about it. I'm definitely not saying it isn't possible.

Watchers, monks, even angels are known to wear hooded cloaks but so have druids or other practioners of the past. I know that practioners were hidden by the hoods to avoid being identified due to witch hunts or other people who may turn them in to the authorities.

If any visitors are dangerous or want to cause harm, you would know. Just them sitting by your side, relaxing on furniture, or even standing by you feels more protective than harmful. Staring seems to be a way of sizing you up rather than being confrontational.

I really don't think there's anything to be worried about but contact support because they can probably provide more in depth information.

If you get more visitations, try to greet them? They may be guardian angels or friends that would like to get to know you or help.
I didn’t think of that! Regardless, I just ended up retyping it all ;.; but it is alright.

Well, when it comes to the mysterious accented woman, I have no idea . I mean, I can theorize and presume, but perhaps it was just a passing spirit or something to that extent. Much like the other experiences in the original post, I think that all of these may either be passing happenstances or possibly unbounds. When I had looked up the Han shortly after that experience, Bing’s answer was a lot more broad and involved China. I don’t know much about the samurai and which soldiers you’re referring to, so perhaps I do a quick search to learn what you’re talking about.

Anyway, I think what feedback I’ve gotten so far has led me to learn a few things and mull over this with other perspectives in mind. It’s interesting to me.

I have lots of other experiences(some very much random and short) that I’d like to share and I do like to learn of other’s experiences.

As for the dark figure entity— I think it could definitely be possible.

Thanks for your input!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”