neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow. I hope everything's ok. I know its been a few years now. Id like an update.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:59 pm Wow. I hope everything's ok. I know its been a few years now. Id like an update.
Firstly I appreciate the checking up! I will say this, everything has calmed down and the chaos and constant dark energies have subsided into very rare occurrences. I’m definitely dealing with my blood family that wants my current life and relationship with my wife ruined. It’s very strange and I really need to see a psychic or someone to look into the situation and shed some light as to why there is such hatred toward my wife and us being together. As of the past year it’s been more centered on her health not so much the demonic attacks etc. She’s said constantly that she feels like someone has a voodoo doll of her. She’ll get the most random things happen and pain, headaches etc out of nowhere. My human unbound that I work with has told me she’s definitely under psychic attack. And that there’s dark energy all over the house. So I’m about to have to get a real deep cleaning of the house done and a blessing and set some wards up. But other than defensive and protective magic I’m not skilled at all in any sort of other things and am apparently not gifted with any clairvoyant abilities so im in the dark most of the time.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

This is such a sad situation to be in! I'm sorry that you and your wife are going through this hardship.

My partner and I have been together for a bit over a decade now. We haven't gotten married because it's almost a Romeo and Juliet sort of situation.

My partner's mother dislikes me because I am not thin enough, or other stuff like that nonsense. She thinks that I am also unintelligent....I am not good enough for her son.

My parents don't even like me let alone my partner. They don't like his attitude. Fair enough, he's an introvert that sometimes puts his foot in his mouth because he is not at all tactful.

We haven't gotten married because both of our families would make life more stressful than it already is. We don't like drama.

I have a few suggestions on getting rid of dark energy. Amethyst crystals, rose quartz, and white quartz charged with ridding negativity and healing. White sage to smudge the house to help rid the negative energies. Smudge yourselves. Protection and healing candles..

WA spirits like Butterfly Faeries for protection. They attract more Butterfly Faeries to gather. Warrior Angels are also great to have. Also Djinn. (Some Djinn are DA)

DA spirits like the West Tower Watcher, Vampires, Werewolves, Volkh, and Hellhounds are very helpful for protecting along with dispelling, and mirroring the dark energies, spells back to the ones who sent it.

Sometimes, our family members are just not supportive of the ones we fall in love with. But to try to put hexes or curses is just....horrible.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:33 am This is such a sad situation to be in! I'm sorry that you and your wife are going through this hardship.
Firstly I thank you for the post and the sympathy as well as the suggestions! Secondly, I feel for you and your partner as well. That’s a tough thing having issues with the in-laws on both sides. And your mentioning how mother thinks you’re not good enough, wow that’s basically what my mother thinks of my wife too. My younger brother, he’s just turned 21, he’s the center of this whole attack at the moment. He’s constantly said that my wife is dragging me down or keeping me from living life etc. All the while basically admitting that he enjoys seeing her suffer from sickness and whatever attacks he’s doing. I don’t know if he believes that if he removes her I’ll come crawling back to the family or what, but that’s only fueling my cutting ties with them altogether. It’s true insanity. Don’t let them get to you. You’re in charge of your own life and in the end youre the one that looks in the mirror to judge yourself not them. They don’t hold any power over you if you don’t let them.

As far as protections, I regularly line the entrances of the house with black salt, homemade using herbs and woods as the charcoal mixed with sea salt and black pepper. I have a mojo bag by my wife’s side of the bed with all manner of protection items like Angelica root black tourmaline etc. We have rose quartz and other stones placed around. I can’t do smudging or incense much because the wife has asthma and smoke makes it rough. So I tend to do floor washes and sprays. One of the best defenses I’ve learned to use is basically what I call White Vampirism or Energetic Transmutation. I just turn whatever negativity is being sent our way whether it’s hateful text messages or whatever, and I turn it into laughter or positive energy for myself. It really works.I have a Volkh spirit as well as a human unbound that I’ve been in touch with for several years. I also talked to a woman who does house clearings and she told me that I had an angel who had been with me during my car wreck. She told me his name and everything. I didn’t pay it much mind as I didn’t really have a way to contact it or see it. But speed forward a couple years and my human unbound tells me he sees an angel that’s assigned to both my wife and I, and then tells me the name. It’s the same angel. Pretty cool. But yea the serious attacks have all but disappeared with the guy that was originally instigating them. He was my best friend and for whatever reason he turned on me. He was very heavy into blood ritual and satanic stuff. He really had a lot of anger that fueled the whole thing but I haven’t had any attacks from him in awhile that I know of. So hopefully my little brother gets some maturity and decides to mind his own business.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”