Pain In My Arm?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

This happens when I bought the spirit a while back.

When I bought the spirit from Lisa, I felt a lot of pain in my arm all of the sudden. I don’t know why, it just happened out of nowhere. Then after a while, it disappeared.

Do you guys know what happened?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

It can be a number of things but usually those on the forums including myself will say to think of it from a rational, medical standpoint. I find a lot of newcomers and even experienced folks alike on the forums like to try to validate mundane things as signs or spiritually explaining things when that might not even be true. So some people I'm sure may say it could have been an arm strain and you may have been doing something prior for that to happen etc.

Though I do think this could maybe be explained by the binding. Sometimes some people experience physical pains during a binding. I tend to have back pains whenever I have a werewolf binding for some odd reason, and have never experienced this with anything else.

It could also sometimes mean you may have a sensitivity to certain body parts during a binding.. minor pain, tingling, feeling of temperature change possibly. It's not a bad thing really. I just thought I would throw this in though, for thought.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

On top of what GodSlayerBabe says, sometimes something like that can be related to what's called dark arts acclimation.

It's said that, when someone new to spirit keeping gets a dark arts bound spirit or one that is darker than they are, they tend to get acclimation symptoms that subside over time.

If that happens, there are several ways to deal with it. One is to politely ask the spirit to tone down that effect as much as they can. (Apparently most will do their best with that.) Another is to recognise that we can kind of mentally set up an awkward energy loop with a spirit, maybe by a kind of anxiety. Again the spirit can be asked to help minimise that for you.

A third is to get a binding that will help with acclimation symptoms. (There's one in the CH Shop.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Thanks for your response, guys!

The pain only happens when I bought the spirit, but now there’s no more pain after that so that’s why I thought it was weird. Also, I wasn’t really doing anything with my arm prior to that happening that will most likely cause it to randomly hurts.

I didn't know certain parts of your body can be sensitive. I thought you would get headaches most of the time but that's interesting.

The Dark Arts Acclimation could possibly be the case here. Because, well, I kind of did buy a dark spirit that was pre-bound.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Kazz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kazz

I bought a spirit from lisa and unknown to me day of binding i see dreams of falling. Then i wake up to sore feet and pain in left rib cage. I see a spirit flying from one building to another. I knew right then that lisa prob completed the binding so checked email and i was right i had an email. For my first spirit from candiislittlemeta i had spirit binded to ring i wear on left hand. At times my left arms throbs or falls asleep which it didnt before. Apparently its normal

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

well, i get that way when i engage in new conjurers.

when I got my first order fulfilled by CH - oh boy, it was intense. i literally feel like my legs were wrapped in electrostatic blanket and massaged in waves! i thought it was just my imagination, but I shook my legs, touched it and the sensation was still there and lasted for at least 5 mins, it seems. i didn't know what it was, but assumed it had something to do with my order being done (cause i used to get headaches when I had spells done for me by different witches - that was always an indicator that it worked properly as usually hours later I get confirmation emails that the rituals were done).

then I checked my mail in a couple hours or so, and my order was handed to one of the staff at CH. so I figured it's their energy working on me since I got some spells and spirits bound to spirit. i actually texted one of my friends who also ordered from CH cause the experience and sensations were so surreal!

but I noticed I didn't feel that way anymore beyond the "first conjure". maybe my body is used to their energies? I'm not sure but that was a major indicator that what conjurers did, it was successfully done.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

When I had my second order done, a male Courtwind angel to spirit, c5t3, I had my left leg having the static energy running through for 24 hours. I could hardly able to sleep at night. I had to move my left leg every few minutes to be able to bear it. This Courtwind angel turned out to be one of my closesly knit angels and I do feel very powerful protection from him.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”