You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Diana

Hello

Hopefully I’ve posted this in the right section. This experience happened some years ago, and I’ve never heard of anything similar, or found anyone who may know what it was.

The background is I rented a house that had a hive of activity. The house backed onto bushland that had a massive water reservoir on it. The TV would turn on and off by itself, shadow people, knocking, the kids would come out and ask me what I wanted as they heard me calling ( I didn’t call them), my dog looking staring at something inside with hair raised and growling- nothing there, we’d come home and all the doors would be open, you get the picture. Anyway, at the time I chose to ignore the activity in the hope it would go away.

Then came this...
I first noticed my dog as I walked past the glass sliding door ( it was a massive glass door that went to an outside eating area). The difference to the other times when he behaved like this was he looked terrified. Absolutely terrified. Hair up but scared. I look to see what he’s staring at and perched on the back of my outdoor dining set chair was the biggest black bird I had ever seen. It would of been over 1 metre tall at least with 3 talons for feet. All black feathers. I originally thought it’s head was tucked in (like pidgins do when they roost) but this was not the case. It’s body turned as if it was looking at me, but there was no head. The head wasn’t decapitated, there was no blood or anything like that, simply no head. As I stood frozen to the spot, staring at it, it jumped off the chair onto the ground, ( it stood several inches higher than the table) then jumped, not walked, closer to my fence (which was 6 feet high), jumped again to land on top of the fence then jumped off the other side. It never flapped its wings or behaved in a way birds usually do.
Ive researched birds, birds not only in my area but also in my country, trying to find a logical explanation to no avail, which makes me believe this was paranormal.

So I guess I wanted to hear other’s thoughts and opinions on this.
Thanks for reading,
Dianna

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'm interested in what others have to say.

I tend to think that paranormal influences can synchronise with an event in the physical world that has enhanced meaning for the observer. I can empathise somewhat with your experience - hence I'm giving an anecdote, followed by an opinion.

3 years ago, when I got a bindrune amulet that a skilled witch had activated, I put it on, went out and ended up eating alone in a pub. I saw a black bird from the crow family - a type I had not seen around there before. Around 30 yards away, it perched on top of a bus shelter, then purposefully hopped along to the end. Hopped down to the pavement, hopped along the pavement, across the road, right up to below the wide picture window that I was looking through, from my table - about 10-15 feet inside the pub. It had made a beeline for me without looking at me the whole time. It immediately hopped up on a railing, I think it was, in front of the window. And straight away just fixed me with an intense stare. Didn't look around for even a split second. Just locked eyes. Neither of us broke that for an eerily long period of time. It felt so long and strange and as that happened something passed between us. I got the sense that the bird, as well as me, didn't know why it was acting like that. And I psychically felt the undeniable truth that it had been sent by Odin. ( Odin is father of the runes and is famously associated with a pair of ravens. Ravens and crows are both corvids.)

At that point the spell broke, the bird seemed to realise it had fulfilled its mission and hopped away to be normal again. This was extremely unusual behaviour. And I felt visited by Odin or one of his agents, who had used the bird as their medium. There are no ravens naturally where I live, so it makes sense that another bird from the same bird family took its place.

Now, when it comes to corvids, they can be almost a metre high. And they have a massively wide wingspsan. I once saw a raven in captivity and its size was a physical shock. I understand they have the capability to tuck their head in - like chickens and many other birds can.

This is not to say that you did not see an 100% paranormal creature that is unknown to science. But the possibility that it was a very big black bird can't be discounted. And the visit from that bird to you may have synchronised with some metaphysical influence. Or have been sent by something from the spirit world. Birds have long been seen that way in folkore.

If you google Common Raven, you'll see it varies in size from beak to tail from 56 – 78 cm (Adult). That's just over 3/4 of a meter. It's the world's largest perching black bird. One conceivably could have been slightly bigger or seem like it was 1 meter tall. (I don't know which country you were in when you saw it.)

tl:dr Although it may be a very meaningful or paranormal experience, it may never be possible to be 100% sure what that bird was or what it was doing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Diana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Diana

Hi Lewk
Thank you for your input. I had a look into all of those birds at the time, and many others. Not only was the height way bigger, the girth and width was also exponentially bigger. This ‘bird’ was bigger in girth than my 42kg dog.

I feel to a degree as I had ignored the activity in the home for a good 4/5 months it was saying ‘try and ignore this’. The good news was not long after I was thrown a lifeline of a new property to rent and moved as fast as I could pack.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Diana wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:48 am Hi Lewk
Thank you for your input. I had a look into all of those birds at the time, and many others. Not only was the height way bigger, the girth and width was also exponentially bigger. This ‘bird’ was bigger in girth than my 42kg dog.

I feel to a degree as I had ignored the activity in the home for a good 4/5 months it was saying ‘try and ignore this’. The good news was not long after I was thrown a lifeline of a new property to rent and moved as fast as I could pack.
At least that was good outcome :)

In case you or anyone else is ever interested or in need, these 2 items from Creepy Hollows Shop can be useful for such things.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/UNWANTED ... -LAND.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-sh ... ction.html

and Creepy Hollows themselves do consultations on paranormal problems.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Azmom
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Put wall up

Not sure what it could be but there are shape shifters.
Do you happen to live on what once was native land or still is?
Because each different tribes have there own shape shifter. Might be something to look into.

Remember the spirits were also alive at one time. Respect should be shown still.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”