need help finding what type of spirit im around?

lockpicktrick
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A God
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: who knows
Zodiac:

so i was just meditating a few minutes ago and i felt pretty clear in my mind and had no general thoughts coming in or out and then i got a vision of an eye opening im just not sure what it means to be honest if anyone could help me figure it out it would be much appreciated!! O.Op 8))

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe this might help? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

Or it could just be a hint from your subconscious or Spirit about opening your eye(s) or spiritual vision.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lockpicktrick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm Maybe this might help? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

Or it could just be a hint from your subconscious or Spirit about opening your eye(s) or spiritual vision.
thanks for the advice i appreciate it hella:DD also another random question i just saw the numbers 444 and 555 almost back to back and im not sure if its because ive started looking into spirit keeping orr what but it just seems kind of odd since ive never experienced synchronicity before until now i guess?
i was just wonder what your thoughts on it are any help would be appreciated

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

lockpicktrick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 am thanks for the advice i appreciate it hella:DD also another random question i just saw the numbers 444 and 555 almost back to back and im not sure if its because ive started looking into spirit keeping orr what but it just seems kind of odd since ive never experienced synchronicity before until now i guess?
I think there are diverse views on this sort of thing. My own angle is to see these as synchronicities that tend to happen more often when someone is into some spiritual practices or beliefs.

Some people may think in terms of angel numbers or gematria and start down the numerology rabbit hole. I think if that is the path or perspective someone has, then the appearance of numbers may have meaning for them in line with the way they're looking at things.

The explanation I prefer for how meaningful synchronicities happen is the one given by Robert Anton Wilson (who was once called Timothy Leary's spiritual advisor). I read it in one of his books (it might have been one of the Cosmic Trigger books). He said that the Universe tends to act to support whatever belief system a person has about it.

I'm not talking about the scientific concept of confirmation bias - I think it's a real phenomenon.

This is not identical to what people now call the law of attraction but it's kind of in the same general area. Basically if you can accept that events, ie the Universe, can to some extent change, according to our thoughts. (This is kind of basic to both the theory of magic and the law of attraction, cosmic ordering, positive thinking, visualisation and so on.) If you can accept that, then what Robert Anton Wilson said is that our belief system about the Universe is part of the equation.

The Universe tends to produce events - including numerical sychronicities - that support what we believe about it. We 'attract' from the Universe Signs that fit or support what we believe in. Carl Jung realised that the Universe can produce synchrocities that have meaning for the person observing them. Robert Anton Wilson figured out part of how the Universe actually does that.

When I first realised this I also realised that this mechanism neatly explains why believers of different religions or belief systems can all get amazing Signs that 'prove' their belief is the right one (and so all others 'must' be wrong). The Universe does not itself believe in any belief system - it is neutral. It simply tends to conform to whatever we believe about it.

find it again.
lockpicktrick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:35 am
lockpicktrick wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 am thanks for the advice i appreciate it hella:DD also another random question i just saw the numbers 444 and 555 almost back to back and im not sure if its because ive started looking into spirit keeping orr what but it just seems kind of odd since ive never experienced synchronicity before until now i guess?
I think there are diverse views on this sort of thing. My own angle is to see these as synchronicities that tend to happen more often when someone is into some spiritual practices or beliefs.

Some people may think in terms of angel numbers or gematria and start down the numerology rabbit hole. I think if that is the path or perspective someone has, then the appearance of numbers may have meaning for them in line with the way they're looking at things.

The explanation I prefer for how meaningful synchronicities happen is the one given by Robert Anton Wilson (who was once called Timothy Leary's spiritual advisor). I read it in one of his books (it might have been one of the Cosmic Trigger books). He said that the Universe tends to act to support whatever belief system a person has about it.

I'm not talking about the scientific concept of confirmation bias - I think it's a real phenomenon.

This is not identical to what people now call the law of attraction but it's kind of in the same general area. Basically if you can accept that events, ie the Universe, can to some extent change, according to our thoughts. (This is kind of basic to both the theory of magic and the law of attraction, cosmic ordering, positive thinking, visualisation and so on.) If you can accept that, then what Robert Anton Wilson said is that our belief system about the Universe is part of the equation.

The Universe tends to produce events - including numerical sychronicities - that support what we believe about it. We 'attract' from the Universe Signs that fit or support what we believe in. Carl Jung realised that the Universe can produce synchrocities that have meaning for the person observing them. Robert Anton Wilson figured out part of how the Universe actually does that.

When I first realised this I also realised that this mechanism neatly explains why believers of different religions or belief systems can all get amazing Signs that 'prove' their belief is the right one (and so all others 'must' be wrong). The Universe does not itself believe in any belief system - it is neutral. It simply tends to conform to whatever we believe about it.
now that is surely an intresting thought to chew on ill probably be thinking about this for the next few months or something hahaha thank u again for your insight into this mysterious world we live in

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

We can assimilate the Universe as an AI and humans putting information on its algorithm.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

About this https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html I would have like to order it, to double-check with CH crew if my intuition about the unbound spirits around me is accurate. But the page says "access denied" to me. Does anyone else receive the same message when clicking on the link?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:09 am About this https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html I would have like to order it, to double-check with CH crew if my intuition about the unbound spirits around me is accurate. But the page says "access denied" to me. Does anyone else receive the same message when clicking on the link?
Yes I do too now. Maybe the page has been removed. Google search returns no hits on it either.

Probably need to contact CH support about it.

find it again.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Lewk wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:47 am
Angelik wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:09 am About this https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html I would have like to order it, to double-check with CH crew if my intuition about the unbound spirits around me is accurate. But the page says "access denied" to me. Does anyone else receive the same message when clicking on the link?
Yes I do too now. Maybe the page has been removed. Google search returns no hits on it either.

Probably need to contact CH support about it.
Thank you Lewk for confirming the link to that reading shows no content for you too! Yes, I think it is better to contact CH support in this case.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”