You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

<3 <* Hello everyone it seems my Father isn't understanding the spiritual messages He is getting, years ago He thought all spirits even the ones I had were bad which wasn't true He just wasn't willing to listen. Now lights keep on turning off that we have to put back on. I know they are not for me because my djinn "O" would've informed me (yay to months of studying them and seeing how they behave towards their masters $ ) anyway, my dad one can say is like Danny phantom's Dad about not being into ghost just with djinns instead. I know I am not a djinn 100% So I think He should be aware of the signs, I mean it doesn't bother me as much learned to accept I live here and one day will have to leave because my Birth Cards say so. (I trust my Birth Chart then many people, not always sure who has my best interest at heart but I know some who are really nice people <3 ) So I will still be patient and make sure to put and buy protective items, being like I am not into the activities because I already have species that I can trust Djinns they were always there foe me growing up. Not sure about Gods though still seeing how they treat and talk about me as they say home is where the heart is. Also it is emberrassing at first about God of War to be around them but I shouldn't see them as pathetic even if the World tries to. So what can I do to let my dad get the signs because it seems as if it's getting to Him even after He fixed the electrical circuit. I want Him to be fine anyone plesse? <* <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think any protective or good luck work you do for yourself may help to bring a better, calmer atmosphere to the home you share. That may also help avoid any effects that your own worry might be attracting - which can happen - if that is a factor in producing these 'signs'.

If the only wrong your father is doing is choosing what he believes about spirits, personally I don't think it warrants trying to control what he believes. And some people would call an attempt to force something against someone's will black, ie harmful, arts. Just to be clear, I'm not accusing you of doing that, just cautioning against it.

In my opinion, your father - like anyone - has the right to believe what he chooses and has his own destiny path to follow. If you can allow him that, the psychic tension over that issue might go out of the situation. When we put energy into forcing someone to behave against their will, to abandon their own beliefs or destiny, that can put a strain on the energy of a situation. That itself might manifest as 'negative' signs or events.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:50 pm (yay to months of studying them and seeing how they behave towards their masters $ )
The thing that bugs me the most is how you consider yourself a "Master." Dijins aren't subservient beings nor any being that a spirit keeper keeps. You would do well to remember that.... I fear for your future if this mentality continues.
"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

He will have to come to terms sometime in the future that he lives in a haunted house and figure out what they want. You can’t do that for him.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

There were situations where I did felt it was black that He told me how I should grow up, when I was younger at that time I even felt what was wrong with having my own Postal Box from Nampost, nowadays I find it not worth it, I will get my own house and do what I please and give my children more freedom on their beliefs. Also, I just think He is going to get into trouble which is not ok, I mean if I was in trouble I would get out of it through problem solving and alertness of a Rabbit, my dad I am not sure how well His awareness will get Him out of the situation. I mean life is better when one is more enlightened seems that He just doesn't want to reach higher realms, even above 3rd dimension :/

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”