You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lebens
Zodiac:

Alright, first of all, this will be my first topic on this forum, so, I don't know for sure where I should post this, but, here we go...

I'd like to give a shoutout to these two spirits that helped me:

First, Spirit Nº 10 - Buer, described as a Great President of Hell;
He helped me to recover from a injury in my arms, I'll summarize what happened. So, I had a severe tendonitis in my arms, I went to doc, took medicines, and did physiotherapy, it helped, but not for long, a week after my arms got bad again... So, after some readings in my books, I decided to do a ritual to evoke Buer, because I read that he might be able to help me, so I went and did the ritual. Everything went fine, we had a good conversation and he aided me in that matter, saying things like what I should do and what I should avoid, he even told me which doc I should go, and, I gotta tell, I was kinda skeptical about that, and I was starting to think that I was losing my sanity, but, whatever, I did what he recomended. In the very first week I could already feel my arms regaining its strenght, sometime I overdid it a bit and I could hear his voice telling me to stop what I was doing and take a break, and so I did it. It was like, a month ago, and now my arms are like 100% again. Anyway, I wrote far more then I expected here, but, thats it.

Second, Spirit Nº 29 - Astaroth, described as a Great Duke of Hell;
Well, I can't say too much about this one because it was a personal matter... Anyway, she helped me with a delicate situation, leading me to a better way to solve that problem, and, throughout that week I had lots of insights regarding to that problem and ways to solve it, thats everything I can tell. And now, about the ritual itself, everything went surprisingly good, she was very kind and attentious, answering to all my questions and giving advices, we spent half an hour chatting, and it was amazing.

Well, thats it, and, for those here who are curious about which method I've used, well, I used the method described within "Demons of Magick" written by Gordon Winterfield, from The Gallery of Magick.

Thanks everyone who read till here!

PS. I don't know which forum I should've post this, so I just did it here as I see fit.

Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi,

Great to hear someone else is reading the books of The GOM :)
I have the book you mention and have been reading it - but i didnt work with the rituals yet.

I have a few of the other books with the words of power and so on and have great results with them!

Keep us posted on your adventures!

"There is always more than one truth...
I could say that your just a pile of dust and liquid and that would be true.
I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

Wings-Bromeliad, by Terry Prattchett

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”