new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Tampi
My magical/paranormal name...: Echo Unknowable

XX.XX
I don't understand why but I've had e nightmares in 3 days.
Day 1
just got my tampi companion spirit today. I was laying on my bed quietly on my phone or something and I felt an invisible figure standing next to me hovering, but didn't see anything. I saw a woodland looking elf or archer or faerie or something like that with what seemed to be green leaves outfit on in my mind. And certain butterflies in my mind. I recently before my reversal spirit adopted me, I had a picture I painted that I had painted a butterfly 🦋 with a flower blooming. Just happened to be I love flowers and butterflies and it seems they are associated. I had green tea. I had honey and a red cup. Ive tried talking to her. Nothing yet. Except that I heard out of nowhere. "Radio." "Phone." "Turn your light off/on". But it was like a telepathic voice. She is bound to my spirit so maybe I have her speaking from my spirit? I'm not sure. I've never done this. First spirit ever. I'm doing my best to research. I didn't know who I'd get in the reverse adoption conjure. I can feel like something or someone is watching me right now. But how would I bond with a female tampi? Her name I recieved her with is Esplo I believe?

Day 2-3
I have a tampi. I'm new to all of this and I'm having nightmares. During the day and at night. I've dreamed that I was in the secret service of Queen Elizabeth and almost got put to death. I had a dream that all my teeth had fallen out and people were making fun of me because I had nothing left and I lost my smile and I was crying. I just had another dream just a little while ago where I was being burnt alive with 1,000 candles and I was bound with a rope. My right arm was being burnt but it didn't feel like it was that hot. But when I woke up I had the same sensation as in the dream. During the day I'm drained of energy as if a spirit is squeezing it from me all day. Then I can't sleep at night.i feel something or someone trying to keep me awake by jumping and pushing up and down on my bed. Ahhh.

What's going on with me?

Babyeagle
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Tampi
My magical/paranormal name...: Echo Unknowable

I hadn't been making very good choices keep in mind. But I never had any sting. I used to have a mara but that's when I was living with my mom at her house growing up. I no longer have that Mara. I used to have a 11-year-old girl Alicia attached to me and another little girl who is like five or six years old attached to me period as far as I know there's no others as I haven't heard from them in a while. I also have this one thing that I've never been able to figure out what in the world it is. It's like an invisible hand that touches up my legs and won't leave me alone. I've tried to banish until it to leave me alone even in Jesus name to leave me alone but it won't go away. It's touching me even now and it harasses me day and night. I've had it since 7th grade and now I am 27 going on 28 soon. so I've literally had it since I was just 11. It's never went away and I've wondered by everyone what on Earth it is and I thought that it was somebody else that was close to me bad passed away but I don't know how that would work cuz I feel it physically but like internally sometimes and like it has its own personality. I don't know what more to explain or describe it other than that it's invisible hand touching me everywhere up my legs and back and arms. it's very uncomfortable

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey Babyeagle,
I think that's really cool a Tampi came to you in a reverse adoption! I was just reading about them on here the other day.
As for the bad dreams and stuff... It says this about the Tampi, "...if they land in the hands of someone who is inherently bad the Tampi will sting them leaving a mark on their hands forever."

I feel like maybe you're having nightmares because you're worried about being someone whose "inherently bad". Like you're worried about not being a good person which makes you worry if the Tampi will like you or not and so those insecurities are being expressed to you in your dreams. That's just my guess :p but I feel like maybe that could be the case. I also feel like maybe you're feeling insecure about how to connect with her and so that's causing you some worry.
But if the Tampi came to you in a reverse adoption then I think it's safe to say that you're probably pretty good at heart. And they're White Arts so I don't think they would give you nightmares.

But then again, the jumping on your bed does seem really odd and I have no idea what that could be from, but I don't think it's your new Tampi friend. Maybe some other kind of unbound spirit but idk anything about that :p Maybe it's just your imagination, as sometimes when I'm between sleep and awake it feels like my bed starts to shake and I know it's just my imagination.

As for bonding with her I'd say just talk to her and invite her into any activities you'd like to have her around for. Give her tasks if you can think of any, ask her for good energy, give sincere offerings, tell her about your life, share stories, practice meditating, quiet your mind and invite her to share her energy with you. (: Any sincere time spent with her and communicating with her I'm sure she'll appreciate.

You painting that flower and butterfly and then receiving a Tampi spirit seems pretty darn fated!! That's awesome. I think she's with you for a reason and that maybe you're meant to share a strong bond. I'd just relax and go with the flow and connect with her as authentically and as heartfelt as you can. They seem like sweet creatures and I'm sure she wants to bring you blessings and nothing else! (:

I hope you're feeling better and that the nightmares have stopped! Maybe send in a help ticket to CH if all that weird stuff is ongoing.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”