You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Conjurers and sellers say it's very rare to see a entity physically and it requires to much energy for them to appear in physical form.
If that's the case then how do you explain demonically infested & haunted houses where people report evil entities physically appearing at will & and speaking like a real human and causing trouble in the house

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One possible explanation is "sensed presence":
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... pparitions

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rtm00s
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Doesnt answer my question,
in cases of demonic infestation & evil entities..the whole house hold and everyone in it who have no spiritual abilities sees the demonic with their eyes and things go flying around, doors closing, footsteps etc.
Energy = Mass.
I think they're the black arts the most destructive & evil ones the conjurers cant control..that can manifest easily

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

My experience is that some beings have access to our realm and can move objects and interact with the physical, but they won't do that often unless they want to annoy you or get your attention for some reason. I might be wrong and have everybody against me on this one, but I don't believe the theory "they don't physically manifest because they need a lot of energy" applies to all beings. Maybe that can be the case for some type of being I don't know, or spirits that can't access our realm, but there are beings out there that are quite powerful and will not have that issue at all. They will be able to interact with the physical in a quite straightforward way. Also there are portals and other constraints, limitations that are not necessarily energetic, which need to be considered.

About seeing them, all I can say is that every time I see something I am in a light or deep altered state of consciousness, so a very safe environment for the mind. Never when fully awaken. Even if beings had the power to physically manifest, if they care about your mental health, they probably won't do that as they don't want to scare you or make you thinking you are going crazy. Trust me on this, for how much as a spirit keeper you want to meet your companion in physical form, you would start doubting your sanity if suddenly your spirit appeared to you while you are drinking coffee. 8))

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rtm00s wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:03 pm Conjurers and sellers say it's very rare to see a entity physically and it requires to much energy for them to appear in physical form.
If that's the case then how do you explain demonically infested & haunted houses where people report evil entities physically appearing at will & and speaking like a real human and causing trouble in the house
I think we're faced with the fact that expert conjurers and sellers do say that full 100% physical manifestation is possible but the amount of energy involved would make it highly rare.

I also think...

There's a possibility that some experiences people have had have been interpreted as being physical, material plane manifestations, whereas they actually had the more standard 'sensed experience' (see Darkwing Dook's post above).

That could either be down to the words they use to describe it (if they aren't paranormal experts, they may not have a sophisticated conceptual framework in which to place their experience) or their words have been paraphrased by other people keen on describing them in vivid terms.

Finally, sometimes (probably not very often) our sensory apparatus does have difficulty telling the difference between what might be called a hallucinatory experience and the 'real' thing and our minds may store the experience as having been 'real'.

Of course sometimes people make things up or exaggerate to create more interest. Their tales grow in the telling and details change.

A member of this forum once said in a post that Djinn can't even convince most people of their existence - that made me think. It does seem to be rare that spirit world things become obvious to the material world. To me, that seems like the best explanation for why there is not really any convincing material evidence that would change the minds of the millions of sceptical, rational materialists around the world.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are also places that support manifestations like that.
Especially places where lots of negative emotions have gathered over maybe decades or longer.
Or places where physical reality is generally a bit thinner.

Then again, a lot of filmed paranormal investigations, especially with professionals might be exaggerated or even rigged. I mean they do earn their money with that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Let's not forget that a lot of those stories tend to be fake, and those that are real are much more likely to be misunderstood for what's actually going on. Even if everything lined up one hundred percent, the last thing to remember is that - as Aprophis said, - some locations are just better for manifestation. Not to mention desire is one hell of a manifestation tool. If something wants to hurt or kill you, they'll have a driving force stronger than someone simply wanting to be near you. I'm not saying this to encourage anyone to go after a dangerous being, but suffice it to say, energy and emotion go hand in hand. This is why a lot of people tend to have intense experiences with sexual entities. Not only do desires align easier, but lust is a very intense thing to feel and so it drives manifestation. This is all theory, though - and obviously it's highly dependent on the being itself at the end of the day. One being might have a really intense desire to protect and that could be just as effective if not more so. Really, there is no "one answer beats all" kind of deal.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
TheMessyOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara

My take on it? Some of those unbound entities may be powerful enough in their ability to manifest themselves in those manners compared to the entities/spirits in your keep. manifestations are not the only indicator of their strength and capabilities, of course. Reading through the posts here there have been cases where a keeper can't see their djinns but have their wishes granted exceedingly well.

As someone who is living in a house - in particular my room - with multiple paranormal activities over the years, I can vouch that sometimes these things happen. However, these stopped once I welcomed bound spirits and entities into my home. The only time when I get knockings, sensations and movements on my bed are when I asked my spirits to manifest now and then.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Rtm00s wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:03 pm If that's the case then how do you explain demonically infested & haunted houses where people report evil entities physically appearing at will & and speaking like a real human and causing trouble in the house
I would not trust such claims unless I see a physical manifestation myself.
Having said this there are few people who have the gift to see, feel or hear spirits while majority of us only experience the effect caused by spirit activity.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:49 pm
Rtm00s wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:03 pm If that's the case then how do you explain demonically infested & haunted houses where people report evil entities physically appearing at will & and speaking like a real human and causing trouble in the house
I would not trust such claims unless I see a physical manifestation myself.
Having said this there are few people who have the gift to see, feel or hear spirits while majority of us only experience the effect caused by spirit activity.
Nina is right, such locations prompt the imagination, the brain is more powerful than we can ever realise, or accept. I myself have seen a couple of my entities, and less of my spirits.
I saw my wraith as black shadow mist in work, only ever once though, and wraith has been with me 3 years. I have seen 2 of Lisa's entities as a mist, but clear form, this is them projecting into our world. I don't call on them and see them, like has been said, really seeing them is rare. I mostly see energy or feel touch. It's also rare for me to hear words, it's mostly sounds in different ranges.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”