new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aubre Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Alicia

Hello , I'm new to this kind of things like Spirit keeping so I had tried a long time meditation for practice but...

This happened around 2-3 months ago . When I started to meditation for about 15-20 min , lots of visions came and I started to see I was in the middle of forest , a really dark forest and the sky has fullmoon in the middle . Beautiful shades of sky is really nice .

but in reality , I , myself is currently meditation alone in my room ?? Normally if I had dreamed , I can somewhat like control my dream in sleep but when this happened , I didn't sleep nor in my half sleep state . Back then I fully conscious with myself meditation in my room with fully awake state (??) .

*back to visions like things* But after I (in some kind of vision ?) Look around like 360° , I saw a door ahead of me so I opened it . It happened to be the darker forest . I walk straight forward until I saw a pair of red eyes in the forest but I continue walk forward until I saw a moon shape statue . I wow to myself but I continue to walk forward again and saw a river in the forest , so after that I walk along side of the river until I saw somewhat like an middle age man ? Who saw me and had a very scary face so I decided to turn back . I in reality is shaken in meditation but cant open my eyes yet ? ( idk why but I just cant do it ,,) so I tell myself ( in vision) to run , then I remember that I currently meditation in real so I tried to open again and again until my eyes can finally be opened .

After that I message to my friend about this and she didn't know what is happening too . So I note this event in my notebook and rewrite this here . If you can help me to clarify what is happening , I really appreciate that . Thank you for helping me .

Ps. English is not my main language so I'm sorry for hard reading message and poor grammar .
Ps2. My friend telled me that when I sleep and I can somewhat control my dream is Lucid dreaming , is that right or not ?

Alicia
new here
new here

In truth , I really scared by this . so if someone can tell me what was happening , thank you a lots T^T

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Alicia wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:42 pm In truth , I really scared by this . so if someone can tell me what was happening , thank you a lots T^T
When you meditate, images can be projected to your mind and it means that your third eye is opened and working. It seems that with this experience you were more than meditating and receiving images, I would say that you kind of projected.

I would advise you that before meditating you center and ground yourself (there are many exercises online); doing that is important and will enable you to not go to project not too far away and be in control of yourself.

Any way it's a good news because you awaken your 3rd eye and your senses are good

Alicia
new here
new here

Nienna wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 am
Alicia wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:42 pm In truth , I really scared by this . so if someone can tell me what was happening , thank you a lots T^T
When you meditate, images can be projected to your mind and it means that your third eye is opened and working. It seems that with this experience you were more than meditating and receiving images, I would say that you kind of projected.

I would advise you that before meditating you center and ground yourself (there are many exercises online); doing that is important and will enable you to not go to project not too far away and be in control of yourself.

Any way it's a good news because you awaken your 3rd eye and your senses are good

Thank you very much ! 💕

That day I really forget to ground so It's not weird experience.. Thank goodness ✨

Happy new year to you 🎉✨

Lowlip
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goetia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

May I just add, do you remember what the middle aged man were wearing? Bearded? Handsome? I only ask this as at the beginning of my journey I worked with the goetia, although they do test you to see if you have any fear, by turning and running away showed that you did. I have had many wonderful experiences with the Goetia from the ones I've worked with, some play hard ball but are fair and they teach you alot..

I would say show no fear, if he comes back don't be frightened to ask his name, don't disrespect him.

I would also say have a look through the 72 goetia to see if your vision matches any of them, if it were one of them he is contacting you for a reason and not a negative level.

The 72 Goetia are known as " deamons" but I have never never had one appear to me as seen in Hollywood films or religious texts... but they do give off a more darker energy.

Alicia
new here
new here

Lowlip wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 am May I just add, do you remember what the middle aged man were wearing? Bearded? Handsome? I only ask this as at the beginning of my journey I worked with the goetia, although they do test you to see if you have any fear, by turning and running away showed that you did. I have had many wonderful experiences with the Goetia from the ones I've worked with, some play hard ball but are fair and they teach you alot..

I would say show no fear, if he comes back don't be frightened to ask his name, don't disrespect him.

I would also say have a look through the 72 goetia to see if your vision matches any of them, if it were one of them he is contacting you for a reason and not a negative level.

The 72 Goetia are known as " deamons" but I have never never had one appear to me as seen in Hollywood films or religious texts... but they do give off a more darker energy.
Sorry for the late reply.

I saw he have shaved bread hair , wear clothes that look like there're from in King James II . I feel sorry for him , I didn't mean to disrespect him . If he come back again , I'll not get scare . I'll try to look into 72 Goetia info too so if I find any info , I'll update . Thank you very much Lowlip . O(≧∇≦)O

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Why meditate?🤔 If you have such experience that is not a happy uplift. Then,😉 perhaps stop meditation for a while. There are other forms that can put you into alpha😜 state and so forth. 😎

Even long distance🤺 walking can get you in there. That is what i do in the local Botanical Gardens🏃. Of course do not close your eyes during walking. But in reality, I have my best conversation with my spirit friends👯 also during my journal writing🧖 outside on my porch.

The only time when I do close my eyes and allow myself to drift into deeper type of meditation state is during my sleep🥱 cycles and in the, after work short naps. Lucid dreaming then became vividly 🙃remembered dreams. Afternoon naps flashing images that happens half a sleep. Not often I do get to understand😴 everything I see. Many things makes sense sometimes later. It'sokay. We learn something new until the day we die.😂

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Alicia
new here
new here

Chavah wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:02 am Why meditate?🤔 If you have such experience that is not a happy uplift. Then,😉 perhaps stop meditation for a while. There are other forms that can put you into alpha😜 state and so forth. 😎

Even long distance🤺 walking can get you in there. That is what i do in the local Botanical Gardens🏃. Of course do not close your eyes during walking. But in reality, I have my best conversation with my spirit friends👯 also during my journal writing🧖 outside on my porch.

The only time when I do close my eyes and allow myself to drift into deeper type of meditation state is during my sleep🥱 cycles and in the, after work short naps. Lucid dreaming then became vividly 🙃remembered dreams. Afternoon naps flashing images that happens half a sleep. Not often I do get to understand😴 everything I see. Many things makes sense sometimes later. It'sokay. We learn something new until the day we die.😂
Thank you very much Chavah . Maybe I'll try another way of meditation . Nice thing about lucid dreaming , when things that had seen make senses . It'll be wonderful 💕 after I talk out with my spirit friends , I feel calmer and after read lots of people advice , I think I'll be able to getting better at this kind of event . I really appreciate everyone help so thank you very much ❤

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”