Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

i just woke up so forgive me if i sound off
i just had a very scary experience
i think it was like sleep paralysis
i saw a bright white figure but it was like flashing on an off , the energy i felt was not inherently evil but just so STRONG it felt like i was being torn apart my body was like static fire and i was being crushed , i thought maybe it was one of my companions so i kept saying please stop because i couldn’t handle it
but it only got stronger, after a minute i yelled at it to stop and leave me alone, then all i could hear was incredibly high pitched screeching.
i was this an angel was this a demon i have so many protective spirits i dont know how something evil could do this so im just at a loss
i heard somewhere angels can sound like high pitched screeching but i just dont know

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This sounds like sleep paralysis to me - especially since nothing happened after you spoke.

A common symptom of sleep paralysis is high pitched noises and intense panic. Both of those seem to check out. In the past I used to experience it regularly, especially as a child, and it could be pretty scary. Later on, I began to embrace it - since it was a sign that I was maintaining a subconscious awareness whilst asleep, and I'd use that sleep paralysis state to kick off out of body experiences and spirit communications.

My best advice if this happens is to just try and maintain a rational thought, control your breathing, and if you can call out a Spirit's name that makes you feel safe. It'll help quell the panic.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:25 pm This sounds like sleep paralysis to me - especially since nothing happened after you spoke.

A common symptom of sleep paralysis is high pitched noises and intense panic. Both of those seem to check out. In the past I used to experience it regularly, especially as a child, and it could be pretty scary. Later on, I began to embrace it - since it was a sign that I was maintaining a subconscious awareness whilst asleep, and I'd use that sleep paralysis state to kick off out of body experiences and spirit communications.

My best advice if this happens is to just try and maintain a rational thought, control your breathing, and if you can call out a Spirit's name that makes you feel safe. It'll help quell the panic.
im more awake now but yes i do think it was a form of sleep paralysis but i used to get that all the time and I've never experienced anything like that before, the main thing that really makes me feel like it was a spirit was i know what energy feels like as I've felt the strong energy of my spirits before, this felt exactly like that just on steroids, i was screaming in pain at how intense and powerful this energy felt. For real i thought i was going to die
Last edited by pokemonsavage on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You could perhaps do some self protection work before sleep, which might help reduce the likelihood of getting repeat experiences. There's a link between our mental processes and psychic protection work (in my view). Our subconscious and our energy levels / energy body can both benefit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”