Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Good morning,

When I opened my eyes this morning, I saw an entity standing in the doorway, wearing a white flowing robe or cloak -- completely covered from head to toe, floating, faceless. A black circle where I'd imagine the face would be or should have been.

I didn't get a malicious feeling from the entity. Conversely, I didn't get warm loving vibes either. It just was and it was staring at me. Once I got up it disappeared but the image has stuck with me this morning. I can't get it out of my mind. No other spirit energies were around me.

Has anyone else ever seen something like this?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Last year, over 6 months ago, before i even became a keeper, I saw something similar. I am able to see through before i fully awake. They stood on my husband's side of the bed. Therefore, i didn't really relate it to myself. They looked like those old fashioned dark ages type of monks, fully gown up, from head to toe. All three were in black and stayed on guard. At least that's how it felt to me at that time. I never got scared of them and I didn't see their faces either.

Now, I am a while art keeper myself since last October. Manly angels and faeries and i have three creatures. Love them all. I haven't seen those 3 monks looking spirit ever again.

I don't know if this was helpful. I though I share it with you anyway.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes in those description but now but not common, usually it's shadow figures aka shadow people. Its usually in a quick flash and no they're not any of my spirits. But they're not harming me and I did instruct my keep to not kick out or harm any harmless spirits around my house. So I don't think much of it as their cloaking slipped now and then lol

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:55 am Last year, over 6 months ago, before i even became a keeper, I saw something similar. I am able to see through before i fully awake. They stood on my husband's side of the bed. Therefore, i didn't really relate it to myself. They looked like those old fashioned dark ages type of monks, fully gown up, from head to toe. All three were in black and stayed on guard. At least that's how it felt to me at that time. I never got scared of them and I didn't see their faces either.

Now, I am a while art keeper myself since last October. Manly angels and faeries and i have three creatures. Love them all. I haven't seen those 3 monks looking spirit ever again.

I don't know if this was helpful. I though I share it with you anyway.
Did you task your spirits to completely remove any ununvited entities from your house?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Not really. I kind of assume that they will do their calls. Like my Courtwind angels binding are with an intention of being my guardians. My 2 Volkh and Fylgia binding are with the spells intention of protecting and banished anyone who is not invited or malicious. I also have done many types of protection spells and enhancements against possession and black magic, curses ect.

But let me in, why do you ask?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:00 am Not really. I kind of assume that they will do their calls. Like my Courtwind angels binding are with an intention of being my guardians. My 2 Volkh and Fylgia binding are with the spells intention of protecting and banished anyone who is not invited or malicious. I also have done many types of protection spells and enhancements against possession and black magic, curses ect.

But let me in, why do you ask?
i just assumed depending on how you word the house rules it may affect their duties? if you say "don't act unless I give orders" and you didn't give specific orders to guard and remove uninvited entities they may not do it? i dunno I'm just guessing cause I word my house rules for protection to do it actively from the get-go.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Okay, point taken and applied. Thank you for this. Cheers. 👌😊🙏

400✨Aster💫Jupiter