Are any of you psychics?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Anyone can be a real psychic as long as they would have the patience and perseverance to keep on working on their psychic and spirit communication abilities. I deal with blockages from time to time. One can do both spiritual and mundane work and still be a real psychic. After all, having a healthy balance in life is very much important. Having a great mundane life and being able to successfully manifest your mundane goals for me is also a great indicator to see if the person is healthy with their spirituality and/or magick as well. They even manifest even if I'm doing mundane stuff, usually as orbs or shadows, they would touch me and even communicate with me telepathically and I let them manifest and talk to me in my daily mundane work. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

An update: I am starting seeing also when I am awaken, it happens rarely though. I saw someone tall with flowing robes at one point while I was in the kitchen, it happened quickly, I think it was my divine angel, because I was having his vessel with me and because when I saw him in my mind eye he wore white flowing robes. And I saw another companion while awaken as well, but in this case it was more like I focused to see him, it was more intentionally seeing.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have communication with spirits in dreams. Usually in dreams I can talk to people who have passed away. And I've also had contact with a djinnia that I have. Lately it's getting rarer. Other than that, I have an ability to say things like an intuition. Usually what I say about a problem that someone has is right. And I discover some things by this method. Sometimes I can feel what a person is really up to against me.
8>

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”