Black Night
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Are any of you psychics, and can you hear and see spirits and entities easily? O.Op

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't think I am a psychic, but i do see and always been able to see spirits. Not like... I open my eyes and there it is a spirit. But in a semi asleep state, I do if there is any around. I only call my own by name. Other then that, if i spot a stranger, I detect but I don't interact. I ask my guardians to check it out. As a child, I turned to my other side and just slept on. Never address a strang spirit.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am clairsentient. I can sense their energy if they are highly active or trying to get my attention, in the form of both subtle and strong aches and pains in new environments that come out of nowhere but dissipate upon leaving said area. When I'm being pulled to look at something, where spirit is trying to get my attention, I will feel static in my hands until I get to the area they want me to check out. If the energy is dark or heavy (not all good spirits manifest as static/tingles if they have been through something traumatic), the static will turn to headaches on either side to guide my direction instead. I can also sense their emotions heavily which can turn my own emotional state on a dime. I have also been able to see auras all my life.

I have not seen them physically but I have heard them on occasion. I would not say that clairaudience is my strongest ability but I have certainly heard them before.

We all have psychic abilities but some are more developed then others. Finding and practicing your own natural gifts can help open the doors to others. ;)

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I would not call myself a psychic, but I can interact with spirits to a certain level. So far it's a satisfying level, could be better of course, as I still do not see or ear while wide awaken, the sense of touch and energy sensing is more developed instead and it is sometiems active also when awaken. I see and ear only in trance. In a sense better like that, so that it does not interfer with my mundane life.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

да

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Another yes from me.

One way to look at it is that we're all naturally psychic but we don't, most of us, make much use of that. This is contrary to the sci-fi and fantasy trope that treats people who are psychic as rare and Other. Like most things, investing time and effort will develop skills and some people have more of a natural aptitude than others.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I want to add. It all depends what you mean for being a psychic.

I agree with the post above, that all are born with some level of psychic abilities that can be developed during life or left at a dormant level.

If you ask me if I can predict the future or read minds in consistent way, then my answer is no, I am no that kind of psychic.
I can read intentions and people energy though..quite well. Even without seeing them or having ever met them. And I can sense many other type of events that other humans totally ignore.

If being a psychic is having more developed psychic senses than the "average" human being, than yes I am psychic (from birth and also because I exercised that), but of course there can be others who have even more developed psychic skills than me.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Black Night wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:13 am Are any of you psychics, and can you hear and see spirits and entities easily? O.Op
This is a complicated question LOL. I have a much easier time than most when it comes to spirits, and in the past, I've had prophetic dreams/visions occur, like when Steve Irwin died. I dreamed I saw him on a list of famous dead Australians, and when I woke up, I was told he was dead. I've had a dream after my grandmother died where my unbound S and she came to me in a dark forest, with light on one side where they stood and darkness on the other where I stood. We hugged, cried, and said goodbye before S took her towards the lighter side.

I do not, however, see spirits. I've had them speak to me via telepathy, but my general rule is I don't want to see them. I can feel them, sure. Hear them is fine as well. But I get too easily spooked. I much prefer seeing them in dreams or visions.

For the most part, however, these are very rare. It's been over a decade since I had anything prophetic come to me. I have spirits visit every now and then, passing through. Or they did before I moved in with my fiancé and put protection up. My depression seems to draw in some darker spirits that like feeding off that energy at my expense.

I'm a firm believer, however, that anyone can experience the paranormal, and it's a learned trait as much as it comes natural. You can have all the raw talent in the world, but if you don't know how to channel it then what good is it? Sure, they're drawn to me, but it's still very difficult for me to hear them a lot of times because I haven't trained myself. I can't astral project. I can kinda lucid dream occasionally? But for the most part, I use tools to help with communication because I'm still teaching myself how to meditate and breakthrough that barrier.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

yes :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”