Crazy Crucifix cut in fruit and more . . .

islandman
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: Johnny

Hi all.
So this is all very strange to me.
My girlfirend and her daughter have been having some issues.
It started out by her daughter first not being able to sleep at the house and having a very bad feeling about two months ago.
They live alone in a house in Puerto Rico.
Her mother has since also felt some very odd presence and has not been able to sleep there without having crazy nightmares.
Now where it gets weird . . .
Her daughter was staying over at her Fathers as she did not want to sleep in the house.
My girlfriend went to sleep alone in the house and mind you, this is Puerto Rico, steel bars on all the doors and windows, always locked. She woke up to see an oddly perfect crucifix cut into her Papaya which she was going to prepare that day as she's a chef. I don't think I would be able to do that if I tried a 1000 times . . . Checkout the picture and let me know what y'all think. I'm going to guy buy some sage today . . . Any other recommendations / thoughts?
She had a priest over from her church last night and has been staying at my house since the Papaya.
Thanks in advance for your help. /.\
https://imgur.com/tTvQYkO
https://imgur.com/VM4K44a

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hello

There's a free How To Banish Unwanted Spirits article here. It includes an invocation that can be used with sage smudging, which also clear bad energies from your living space.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Plus you can get things from the Creepy Hollows Shop, for example:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/COPPER-R ... IRITS.html https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50-ft-s ... ction.html

For the most difficult paranormal problems, there are other products & services and Creepy Hollows can be consulted for advice at support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

a note, physically cleaning the home can help too, maybe even use floorwash that can have clensing herbs or be blessed. Some people ring bells to drive spirits out.

It seems very odd that a spirit would be making a cross in fruit to scare someone, but you have had some bad experiences and feelings. Maybe the being is very unhappy, but not deliberately out to scare you? But yeah, seems like it shouldn't be there.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That looks more like the fruit was pressed up against the edge of a box or container that cut it slightly, and split open later as the fruit dried up and oxidized.

EDIT: This makes more sense than being carved by an entity when you look at the pattern. Another thing to note is that it does not look like a cross shape as the lines are not intersected, and even then, crosses are not nescessarily a sign of something supernatural.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Was it placed on a stove top looks like some oven stovetop patterns to me possibly got pressed into it. Look for the obvious reasons (Mundane) before jumping to it being spiritual.

That being said saging and cleansing both yourself and home cant hurt so id atleast do that.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Very much that. ^ I'd make sure there was nothing that could leave those patterns. Still with the bad feelings it couldn't hurt to try to cleanse the place.
Last edited by cairngorn on Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”