Telepathy and my brother

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

This is kind of personal and I hesitated sharing in a public forum, but I decided to publish it because it could help those who have lost a loved one to have hope.
My brother just left his physical body recently. The same day I got to know I was very broken, but I told him that he should have not felt alone and that I could feel and hear him so to contact me when he was ready.
I left the thing there for a while (while silently grieving). In 3 months, he appeared in dreams sometimes and I also heard his voice once. But yesterday I started feeling him strongly, there was a series of coincidences through which he made his presence very clear and I could hear him as well (telepathically). When we were children we liked to say that we were telepathic and we were able to speak with dogs. Well that happened really, we made it as real as possible! I can talk with him now.
I thank spirit keeping for making me able to feel and see/hear the unseen. Without years of exercising my abilities with other beings than humans, this could be much harder. I am now able to feel the human spirit telepathically, if I calm my mind, in this case my beloved brother. And also with the living humans. Recently, I did an experiment with my friend to read his mind and I read accurately 3 things out of 3, his thoughts came via images, it was unbelievable!! Funny thing also, I recently received a binding from CH and it was saying my major skill is telepathy. They could have never know... I feel so grateful! :heart:

Feel free to share your experiences with passed loved ones if you like! or about your telepathic skills.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing your experiences with your brother; my youngest brother died almost 3 yrs ago. While we weren't very close in childhood ( I have 2 brothers that are closer to his age) we got close as adults, and he lived with me for awhile. Sometimes I do sense a strong connection to him. Before he died, I told him that he can stop by, but I've only tried a few times to connect and most of the times it's in dream states that I sense him, my older brother and my mom who are all on the other side. My condolences to you. The world feels so different when a love one dies.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

<3

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you both Alys-RaccoonReadings and Abundance :heart:

@Abundance I am sorry to hear that you had to go through that kind of experience too quite recently...yes, as you said, the world feels so different when a loved one dies, it drastically changes the dynamic and perception of your own life.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik and Abundance, I am so sorry for your losses, my condolences to you.
Luckily, thanks to this forum we have the possibility to learn how to communicate with spirits, and so to feel closer to our dear departed ones.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PrincessKnight wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:35 pm Angelik and Abundance, I am so sorry for your losses, my condolences to you.
Luckily, thanks to this forum we have the possibility to learn how to communicate with spirits, and so to feel closer to our dear departed ones.
<3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”